Dear Lord! Skeeter will love Santorum's latest idiocy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Re: Dear Lord! Skeeter will love Santorum's latest idiocy

In Response to Re: Dear Lord! Skeeter will love Santorum's latest idiocy:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Lord! Skeeter will love Santorum's latest idiocy : It's an actual bill supported by our own Senator.  That's hysterical?  Ignoring the obvious is a different kind of mental condition.  Ignorance is not a good thing to embrace.  Why do you support it?
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]

Ah...so lashing out is only something YOU can do I see. Any of the posts below looks familiar??? : )

In Response to Re: Republican far right wing nut job says the GIRL SCOUTS are radicals:
    In Response to Re: Republican far right wing nut job says the GIRL SCOUTS are radicals : Take "balls" to be a nerdy eagle scout does it??? Hahahahahaha
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

Comments like this do no reflect well on your character or your views.  

In Response to Ah, ain't btch, lefties?:
    I was told, "eight years of Bush (W), "Trapling, on the Constitution".  I asked for 1, ONE, example, of such - ONE!!! LUGATZ Nada.... As expected.  THAT, was f'ing t1t! Next, pusbags?
    Posted by GreginMeffa

"Some" lefties said this, "some".  Expecting all liberals to defemd the ill considered views of others is absurd.

And seriously, "pusbags"?  Are you losing your moral center and becoming an emotional rag doll of the conservative movement?

I think this is just you being defensive.  Lash out at others because your side lacks any real ethical point of view.  Better to focus on the hypocrisy of certain liberals in failing to meet their goals than focus on your own conservative leaders who consistently reject them. Focus on a few liberals who argue about Bush trampling rights when it is a main theme for conservatives to accuse Obama of the same thing. That's pretty darn transparent. Yet you don't see it. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from altonjones. Show altonjones's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Lord! Skeeter will love Santorum's latest idiocy : As a former civil engineer I can guarantee you that trying to hold back rising tides with walls is an exercise in futility. For proof you need look no further than New Orleans. Not only is the engineering near impossible the cost would be in the multi-trillion dollar range and beyond prohibitive. Heck, we don't even spend enough on maintenance of the structures we have now. Do you think we would spend many multiples of trillions more for a project that would take a century to complete and would be obselete before we finished? The 'wealth redistribution' quote you highlighted before was a reference to the political fact that in order to convince developing economies to curtail their nascent industries, the richer, more developed economies would need to contribute more to replace the cheap fossil fuels with less polluting sources of energy. That is a political fact. The idea of 'migrating populations' is a non starter. Not only would the beneficial organisms migrate, so would the detremental organisms. Bacteria, viruses and the like would then be spread further and further to the point that they could become entirely new mutations that we may not prepared for.  
    Posted by airborne-rgr[/QUOTE]

"As a former civil engineer"   Haaaaaaaaa, and I'm a farcken' rocket scientist, do you know anything that's not taken off of the internet?

OMG, stop copying and pasting so much, makes you lookk dumb.

Oh, BTW, see my copy and paste:  makes ya' wonder what all those plants are doin' around here....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Lord! Skeeter will love Santorum's latest idiocy : No wonder we always argue. You really don't get this: Problem: Releasing too much CO2 Solution: Not releasing too much CO2. I suppose, if you were right, the solution to too many oil spills would be to truck in extra birds to wipe up the oil. Rather than, say, finding ways to spill less oil.
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

"CO2 Solution: Not releasing too much CO2."

How do you propose this be done?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Lord! Skeeter will love Santorum's latest idiocy : Ah...so lashing out is only something YOU can do I see. Any of the posts below looks familiar??? : ) In Response to  Re: Republican far right wing nut job says the GIRL SCOUTS are radicals : In Response to Re: Republican far right wing nut job says the GIRL SCOUTS are radicals : Take "balls" to be a nerdy eagle scout does it??? Hahahahahaha Posted by WhichOnesPink Comments like this do no reflect well on your character or your views.    In Response to  Ah, ain't btch, lefties? : I was told, "eight years of Bush (W), "Trapling, on the Constitution".  I asked for 1, ONE, example, of such - ONE!!! LUGATZ Nada.... As expected.  THAT, was f'ing t1t! Next, pusbags? Posted by GreginMeffa "Some" lefties said this, "some".  Expecting all liberals to defemd the ill considered views of others is absurd. And seriously, "pusbags"?  Are you losing your moral center and becoming an emotional rag doll of the conservative movement? I think this is just you being defensive.  Lash out at others because your side lacks any real ethical point of view.  Better to focus on the hypocrisy of certain liberals in failing to meet their goals than focus on your own conservative leaders who consistently reject them. Focus on a few liberals who argue about Bush trampling rights when it is a main theme for conservatives to accuse Obama of the same thing. That's pretty darn transparent. Yet you don't see it.  
    Posted by WhichOnesPink[/QUOTE]

I confess I occasionally slap down those that are stupid.  Saying someone is hysterical when there is actual evidence to support the views expressed is a stupid thing to say. So I gave you a slap for being stupid. I am sure you understand. After all, virtually all you do is slap down others.  Ever try to be constructive? Ever at all? 

Sections
Shortcuts