Dear Rush Limbaugh

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rockyracoon. Show rockyracoon's posts

Re: Dear Rush Limbaugh

In Response to Re: Dear Rush Limbaugh:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Rush Limbaugh : Two issues as I see them, (and I don`t care about this and wish it would go away) 1. Her father is affiliated with the PR firm and it`s being run by an Obama staffer. 2. Her BC (now confirmed) was $9 per month.  That equates to approx $430 for her entire stay at Georgetown.  She reported $3000.  Again, jokes are fine, even a bit of teasing is fine for public figures or people that put themselves "out there".........."s l ..t", "wh...re", "tw...t", and "c.....nt" are TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE anywhere, anyhow, everyday, everywhere!!!!
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]
    I still don't see what difference it makes who's running the PR firm that is now working for her.  I don't care if it's Obama himself. How can you blame him for trying to make as much hay as he possibly can.  This whole "war on BC" started after Santorum's spiel about the evils of contraception following the mandate to the church. Plus the fact that Dan(?) Issa held his comittee meeting about BC without a single woman on the panel. I don't care how right or wrong his reasons were but it did not look good at all! This whole contraversy was delivered to Obama gift wrapped and Rush put a pretty bow on it.  You are right though, no one, public or private, should be called names like that.  It's degrading to us all.  Makes you sound stupid when you use names like that.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rockyracoon. Show rockyracoon's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Rush Limbaugh : I`m sure he`s crying his eyes out!  He and his 20 million daily listeners. As I`ve said repeatedly, this will backfire and it has.  Obama`s approval rating is now at 41% and that`s not FOX or Rasmussen, it`s with the LEFT-WING-GOSPEL NY Times.  Women have run from Obama and so have Independents.   
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]
    Rueter's 50% approval
    Pew 50%
    Bloomberg 48%
    Huff Post 48%
    Etc, Etc, Ect

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rockyracoon. Show rockyracoon's posts

To suggest that Bill Maher gets away with the things he says is absurd.  He lost a television show over comments he has made.  He received all kinds of flak over things he has said about Tim Tebow.  He also has appeared on numerous Fox shows, most recently on O'reiley to answer to those comments. (I'd love to see Rushbo on Maddow's show) He's answering for his Palin comments now and if you feel that Maher needs to pay a higher price than by all means go after him. I'm not saying that Maher's comments aren't vulgar and wrong only that they're different.  Bill Maher picked a fight with some one his own size on HBO.  Rush attacked a private citizen with outright lies on the public airwaves.

This of course is my opinion, so let's just say I'm wrong.  The right is basically saying that Rush's comments are justified because Bill Maher says bad things too. The self proclaimed party of personel responsibility is passing the buck. If my kids have done something wrong they will be punished. I don't care if the nieghbors do the same thing. My kids won't. Isn't this the mantra of the social conservatives. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rockyracoon. Show rockyracoon's posts

[QUOTE]This of course is my opinion, so let's just say I'm wrong.  The right is basically saying that Rush's comments are justified because Bill Maher says bad things too. The self proclaimed party of personel responsibility is passing the buck. If my kids have done something wrong they will be punished. I don't care if the nieghbors do the same thing. My kids won't. Isn't this the mantra of the social conservatives. Mmm...wrong. The Right is not saying that Limbaugh's comments are ok because Bill Maher said bad things too. The Right is pointing out the hypocrisy of the Left. The Left said boo when Maher made his comments yet lost their minds with Limbaugh's comments. The Right is say Limbaugh's AND Maher's comments were bad. Whereas the Left (most not all) says only Limbaughs comments were bad. That Maher's comments were "different". BULLSH!T!
    Posted by WhichOnesPink2[/QUOTE]
    We can go on all day about the hypocrisy of the political parties. Tell me something I don't know. My point is that the right is busy pointing out the hypocrisy but not taking any responsibility for the comments themselves.  I don't care what Bill Maher said. It has nothing to do with Rush Limbaugh. Rush got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and Bill Maher didn't. No one of any significance in the republican party has come out in any kind of meaningful way against what Rush has said.

I gave you my opinion on why I think there are diifferences in each of their comments.  I also gave you facts and observations about why I have that opinion.  All you have for me is "B&%LLSH&T!" Your debating skills are no match for me.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rockyracoon. Show rockyracoon's posts

[QUOTE]Rush got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and Bill Maher didn't.  Exactly my point! No one of any significance in the republican party has come out in any kind of meaningful way against what Rush has said. You mean like when the Dems did over Maher's comments....oh wait... I gave you my opinion on why I think there are diifferences in each of their comments.  I also gave you facts and observations about why I have that opinion.  All you have for me is "B&%LLSH&T!" Your debating skills are no match for me. That's because it WAS bullsh!t. Sorry.
    Your built awful low cause the fast ones fly right over your head. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rockyracoon. Show rockyracoon's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Rush Limbaugh : It would be "you're" not "your". If you're going to throw out insults about intelligence the least you can do is know the difference between "you're" and "your". Also, "cause"...really?
    Are you serious? You have absolutely nothing to say to counter me except that my spelling and grammar are bad? You're learning well.  If you can't counter the argument then change the subject.  

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Update!

Normal, rational KOS kiddie now accusing Rush Limbaugh of accessory to MASS MURDER in Afghanistan.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/03/11/1073471/-Did-Soldier-who-Killed-16-in-Afghanistan-Receive-his-Diploma-from-the-Rush-Limbaugh-Show-?via=siderec

Glad to see that no one is engaging in any sort of irresponsible rhetoric here because that would be just terrible.

25. This post has been removed.