Dear Rush Limbaugh

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rockyracoon. Show rockyracoon's posts

Re: Dear Rush Limbaugh

In Response to Re: Dear Rush Limbaugh:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Rush Limbaugh : Went over your head too huh? If you are going to comment on ones intelligence the least you can do is have some yourself. Otherwise you just look like a fool. I would never have pointed out what I did, if you hadn't called into question intelligence. See how that works? Don't get upset with me because you look the fool. 
    Posted by WhichOnesPink2[/QUOTE]
    Not that you deserve an explanation but I wrote that without proofreading because I had to rush out the door to pick up my kids from school. I'll put my writing skills up against anyone's on this board. You still haven't countered my argument that the party of personal responsibility is actually deflecting responsibility by giving a false equivalency to Bill Maher. I gave my reasons why I believe this to be true and all i get from you is "b%llsh&t" and a deflection to my grammar.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rockyracoon. Show rockyracoon's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Rush Limbaugh : You must be blind then. Plenty of conservatives on BDC said what Rush said was wrong. That aside...what does this "party of personal responsibility" that you made up have to do with anything? Isn't the point of personal responsibility that Limbaugh takes personal responsibility of HIS actions??? 
    I didn't say conservatives, I said republicans.  There is a HUGE difference! I also said significant republicans so yes, I missed it when Romney came on to the BDC and denounced Rush's comments in any sort of meaningful way.  My God, we agree, personal responsibility means HE takes responsibility for HIS actions but since that hasn't happened (and don't tell me it has), the "party of personal responsibility" should have taken their self proclaimed "mouthpiece"  to task for his comments and they haven't.  

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rockyracoon. Show rockyracoon's posts

There IS a huge difference between the conservative philosophy and the republican party. Would you call George W. Bush's term conservative? Why would a liberal vote republican? Another false equivalency. And yes, because Rush did not make an apology and accept responsibility (and he hasn't) then Romney, Santorum, Gingrich and especially Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann should take the self proclaimed "MOUTHPIECE of the republican party" to task for his comments. THAT would make me all gushy inside!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rockyracoon. Show rockyracoon's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Rush Limbaugh : He did apologize..........twice.
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]
    If Sandra Fluke was your daughter, mother, sister or friend you wouldn't call anything Rush has said, an apology. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rockyracoon. Show rockyracoon's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Rush Limbaugh : It's not a false equivalency. You only say that because you're wrong. Deal with it. And Limbaugh did apologize. You've either been asleep this whole time...or lying. Which is it?
    I said that conservatives do not equal republicans. You said then liberals must equal republicans (by voting for them) That is a false equivalency. And Limbaugh has not apologized. Your wrong! Deal with it!

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts