Dear Rush Limbaugh

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Dear Rush Limbaugh

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from APerfectCircle. Show APerfectCircle's posts

Re: Dear Rush Limbaugh

I don't get it...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

AlleyCat,

I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but you are unarmed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

I get it. He's a moose.

Am I right?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Crazy Glue

Now 1002 Uses...!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

He's a deer?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In Response to Re: Dear Rush Limbaugh:
    [QUOTE]Crazy Glue Now 1002 Uses...!!
    Posted by MattyScornD[/QUOTE]

Matty:

I like your caption. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]AlleyCat,   I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but you are unarmed.
    Posted by BetheKoolaid[/QUOTE]

You are out of your league.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

Is that the Official Whitehouse, Presidential Portrait of Reagan?

If not it should be!

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

The serious point here is how the left needs to demonize their opposition with infantile attacks. 

Put up a similar caption of Obama, and it would be declared racist.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Put up a similar caption of Obama, and it would be declared racist.

I think that's racist.

Racist!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rockyracoon. Show rockyracoon's posts

[QUOTE]I imagine its a slight on a letter from Reagan to Rush, thanking him. But then, I still try to believe that democrats aren't so STUPID as to actually believe that Rush using the word sl*t, and Bill Maher calling a women a c*nt, and a dumb tw*t, are somehow drastically different, the latter(s!) being just FINE! Ever the optimist am I, eh? Ah but now I hear that Bill Maher's slurs on women were ok, because he's on HBO, and Rush's bad, cuz he's on radio. I apologize for my naivete.  I really didn't believe democrats were this incredibly stupid. I was wrong.
    Posted by GreginMeffa[/QUOTE]
    There is a HUGE difference between Maher's and Limbaugh's comment's. Maher took a swing at someone that can punch back.  Maher wouldn't hesitate either to have her on his show and give her a fair shake.  Limbaugh was calling a private citizen, without the means to punch back,  nasty names based on a premise that was entirely false.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Rush Limbaugh : There is a HUGE difference between Maher's and Limbaugh's comment's. Maher took a swing at someone that can punch back.  Maher wouldn't hesitate either to have her on his show and give her a fair shake.  Limbaugh was calling a private citizen, without the means to punch back,  nasty names based on a premise that was entirely false.
    Posted by rockyracoon[/QUOTE]

Great post, rockyracoon!

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]The serious point here is how the left needs to demonize their opposition with infantile attacks.  Put up a similar caption of Obama, and it would be declared racist.
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

The guy who says Hitler was a liberal attempts to take the "high road"....

The guy who says gays are a cancer attempts to take the "high road"...

The rest of us laugh at the absurdity.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Rush Limbaugh : Well, except for the fact that it`s untrue. Fluke is a shill for the Democrats. And since when is calling someone a "tw....t" and the "C-word" acceptable to people on the Left?  Go do a little reading on Ms. Fluke, her dad, and their ties to Obama. It`s enlightening. Sandra Fluke Connected to white House Through PR Firm SKDKnickerbocker and Anita Dunn
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

She is still just a law student whose only sin was to testify in front of Congress.  A three day defamatory tirade aimed at her is completely beyond the pale.  Responsible people know this. 

And Maher has come to the defense of Limbaugh showing clearly that he is a jerk too.

And Maher has come to the

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from APerfectCircle. Show APerfectCircle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Rush Limbaugh : She is still just a law student whose only sin was to testify in front of Congress.  A three day defamatory tirade aimed at her is completely beyond the pale.  Responsible people know this.  And Maher has come to the defense of Limbaugh showing clearly that he is a jerk too. And Maher has come to the
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]

And Palin's only sin was to accept the VP nomination. 
    Fluke put herself in the spotlight...just like Palin did. Why should they be treated differently? To me it shouldn't matter whether you're "just a law student" or VP candidate...each should be treated the same when it comes to civility. Neither should be called a "wh*re" or "sl*t". 

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rockyracoon. Show rockyracoon's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Rush Limbaugh : Well, except for the fact that it`s untrue. Fluke is a shill for the Democrats. And since when is calling someone a "tw....t" and the "C-word" acceptable to people on the Left?  Go do a little reading on Ms. Fluke, her dad, and their ties to Obama. It`s enlightening. Sandra Fluke Connected to white House Through PR Firm SKDKnickerbocker and Anita Dunn
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]
    I watched what Bill O'Rielly had to say and to be honest, I really don't understand what any of it matters. It shouldn't be a shock to anyone that  this is a big political game that's being played and I don't doubt for a second that Ms. Fluke has some sort of connection to the Dems. I'm sure they didn't just pull some girls name out of the phonebook to testify before a democratic sub committee. Someone probably raised their hand at meeting and said "Hey, I know somebody"  It still doesn't change the fact that she is a Georgetown law student and private citizen and noone knew who she was until Rushbo inserted his mindless dribble, that was based on lie, into the mix. The fact that she can now fight back is because of the uproar over his comments and the support she's recieved because of it. Also, What makes the PR firm progressive? The fact that a democrat works there or because Bill-O says so? Or am I just missing the point of what these connections are suppose to mean. 

25. This post has been removed.