Democracy in Egypt/Obama's Arab spring

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Democracy in Egypt/Obama's Arab spring

How's that working out? I just hate to say I told all you idiot Obama followers what would happen just a few months ago.

When your leader spread democracy to Lybya and Egypt.

Look at all the wonderful things that have happened since.

Egypt backing Hamaz threatening Israel, which Mubarack the depot that he was, at least kept world peace.

CHAOS IN CAIRO -- AGAIN

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: Democracy in Egypt/Obama's Arab spring

4 more years of this embecile.

President Morsi gives himself absolute power after the cease fire.

You people are so gd stupid you deserve this guy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

You prefer dictatorships without any chance of freedom.  You are quite the idealist.

Newsflash for the naive and ignorant: revolutions are messy affairs and America cannot hope to control what occurs in them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to Reubenhop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You prefer dictatorships without any chance of freedom.  You are quite the idealist.

Newsflash for the naive and ignorant: revolutions are messy affairs and America cannot hope to control what occurs in them.

[/QUOTE]

Another brilliant liberal.

The last time I saw a liberal giving democracy to a middle east country it was Jimmy Carter to iran. And look what they have.

This revolution/democracy begets another despot who purposes sharia law for women of Egypt.

But we know you liberals are all about woman's rights.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

The liberal talking points will now resort to: It's going to take time. Be patient.

Obama the great world leader. Who would have known a community organizer was so brilliant?

This pal is a BIG CLUSTER.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Reubenhop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Another brilliant liberal.

The last time I saw a liberal giving democracy to a middle east country it was Jimmy Carter to iran. And look what they have.

This revolution/democracy begets another despot who purposes sharia law for women of Egypt.

But we know you liberals are all about woman's rights.

[/QUOTE]

You are not saying anything beyond the usual right wing ranting.  You have provided no alternative policy that would have avoided the problems cited.  Apparently you believe that Obama is the "Messiah" and can change the actions of foreign peoples with a wave of his hand...

And the G.O.P. lost the women's vote last election.  They are smart voters...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

[QUOTE]

How's that working out? I just hate to say I told all you idiot Obama followers what would happen just a few months ago.

Egypt backing Hamaz threatening Israel, which Mubarack the depot that he was, at least kept world peace.

CHAOS IN CAIRO -- AGAIN

[/QUOTE]

Sure, it's not like backing despots has ever caused any problems.  Saddam Hussein, anybody?

I'm assuming this means you supported Obama's silence in the Iranian uprising of four years ago?  Or do you have some way of rationalizing the opposite of what you are advocating in Egypt and Libya?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

[QUOTE]

CHAOS IN CAIRO -- AGAIN

[/QUOTE]

I told you to lay off the substance abuse !

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

But I thought the Arab Spring was the vision of George W Bush?  Wasn't that one of the justifications for invading Iraq?  To set up a democracy and have it be a shining beacon to the rest of the Arab world?  Wasn't it W that forced Israel and the Palestinians to hold elections, paving the way for Hamas to become the governing force in Gaza?

Are the righties now saying that Democracy isn't the path to peace? 

Egypt is a mess.  Has been for a long time.  The military basically owned everything.  You can't have economic reforms without tearing everything apart.  Should be interesting to see if it is truly a temporary power grab or if Morsi is another dictator. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

But I thought the Arab Spring was the vision of George W Bush?  Wasn't that one of the justifications for invading Iraq?  To set up a democracy and have it be a shining beacon to the rest of the Arab world?  Wasn't it W that forced Israel and the Palestinians to hold elections, paving the way for Hamas to become the governing force in Gaza?

Are the righties now saying that Democracy isn't the path to peace? 

Egypt is a mess.  Has been for a long time.  The military basically owned everything.  You can't have economic reforms without tearing everything apart.  Should be interesting to see if it is truly a temporary power grab or if Morsi is another dictator. 

[/QUOTE]

You are bring logic to a whack job fight.  ThatWasMe is just another sore loser who is now relegated to spending the next four years pretending to care about things like Egypt and hoping America fails so Obama fails.