Dems say "eff it" over the cliff we go!! Lets blame republicans!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Dems say "eff it" over the cliff we go!! Lets blame republicans!!

Harry Reid said he will not allow the Plan B to even make it to the floor; It may have the bibartisan support and the votes to pass  and, he adjourned the senate for Christmas!

Yea, Its republicans fault!! the 47% will swear it is!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Re: Dems say

House Republicans are already sitting on the senate bill that will extend tax cuts for the middle class.

Under Boehner's Plan B (a.ka. abortion pill), millionaires would still get their tax cuts relative to Obama's plan, and thus meeting the threshold for house repub priorities.

POTUS' plan is basically Simpson-Bowles with less revenue.  The house gop seems to like only when Obama is not the one proposing it.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:
    [QUOTE]

House Republicans are already sitting on the senate bill that will extend tax cuts for the middle class.

Under Boehner's Plan B (a.ka. abortion pill), millionaires would still get their tax cuts relative to Obama's plan, and thus meeting the threshold for house repub priorities.

POTUS' plan is basically Simpson-Bowles with less revenue.  The house gop seems to like only when Obama is not the one proposing it. 

[/QUOTE]

You are a faithful member of the 47% who swallow everything Obama and Reid tells them!

Congratulations.......................sigh

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are a faithful member of the 47% who swallow everything Obama and Reid tells them!

[/QUOTE]

Nope.  Top quintile, at least.

But don't believe me...look at the two plans, they're almost identical except for the amount of revenue.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But don't believe me...look at the two plans, they're almost identical except for the amount of revenue. 

[/QUOTE]

I did read them and that's incorrect. People making a milion or more are the top quintile!

Couples making 250k or even 400k a year are not "top quintile" but, middle class in most geographics!

Stop making excuses for Obama. It could be a bipartisan agreement but, instead he bails and Reid calls it quits because they know YOU and your ilk will just blame republicans!!

They are in a win win!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I did read them and that's incorrect. People making a milion or more are the top quintile!

Couples making 250k or even 400k a year are not "top quintile" but, middle class in most geographics!

Stop making excuses for Obama. It could be a bipartisan agreement but, instead he bails and Reid calls it quits because they know YOU and your ilk will just blame republicans!!

They are in a win win!!

[/QUOTE]

Do you know what a quintile is?  It's one-fifth or 20%, doofus, in this case the top 20%, or roughly $88,000 in household income.

How did you get this job, anyway?

And I would have blamed republicans at any rate (As will most americans), since it's mostly their fault we're in this situation.  They voted for the sequester, too, in their debt ceiling temper tantrum last year.  

Meanwhile, they won't even vote for boehner's plan b...

...unless he tacks on further cuts in benefits to poor children, health care and food stamp recips...

...all in the interest of preserving tax cuts for the wealthiest 2%.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

[QUOTE]

Do you know what a quintile is?  It's one-fifth or 20%, doofus, in this case the top 20%, or roughly $88,000 in household income.

[/QUOTE]

I stand corrected please excuse me.

You are correct; Obama or you want to raise taxes on families making over 90k a year!

I couldnt even fathom someone wanting to hurt American families that bad.

The top 1% of people making over 350k a year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I stand corrected please excuse me.

Obama or you want to raise taxes on families making over 90k a year.

[/QUOTE]

No, nobody is suggesting that.

Obama's poposed threshold was $250K.  Then he raised it to $400K, a fair concession which house gopers rejected  House repubs want to set it at $1M.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Fiscal_Cliff_Offers

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

"In a stinging setback for Republican House Speaker John Boehner, a lack of support from inside his own party for his fall-back plan forced him late Thursday to cancel a much-trumpeted vote on the measure."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/house-republicans-pushing-doomed-fiscal-cliff-plan-b-004700686--politics.html