Dems VS REP and the stupids who follow blindly

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: Dems VS REP and the stupids who follow blindly

Actually, granting amnesty to millions of illegals would be a smart thing to do.  they would pay income tax, increasing tax revenue.  they would be able to buy homes, stimulating the housing market.

That's the plan? Let's reward millions of lawbreakers with citizenship so that they can compete for jobs that don't exist? Yeah, that should work.

No wonder you voted for Obama, from your perspective he must seem pretty competent.

Any other Obama supporters care to take a shot at this? The question is: How does the Obama administration plan on reducing the 16 trillion dollar deficit?

And please be serious.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Actually, granting amnesty to millions of illegals would be a smart thing to do.  they would pay income tax, increasing tax revenue.  they would be able to buy homes, stimulating the housing market.

That's the plan? Let's reward millions of lawbreakers with citizenship so that they can compete for jobs that don't exist? Yeah, that should work.

No wonder you voted for Obama, from your perspective he must seem pretty competent.

Any other Obama supporters care to take a shot at this? The question is: How does the Obama administration plan on reducing the 16 trillion dollar deficit?

And please be serious.

[/QUOTE]

They already have jobs.

And it's not a $16 trillion deficit.  It's $16 trillion dollar national debt.

If you don't even know the difference between the debt and the deficit how can you expect anyone to take you seriously?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

You already lost DWL, take your consolation prize and go home.

The question is: How does the Obama administration plan on reducing the 16 trillion dollar deficit?

You can call it a 16 trillion dollar national debt if you want to, I won't mind. I'm just looking for an Obama supporter to let me know what his plan is to deal with this massive problem.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And please be serious.

[/QUOTE]

What we need, and I wish the President would come out for in a BIG WAY, is a dramatic restructuring of the tax code intended to address the real-world dynamics of globalism.

What is needed is a "nationalistic" tax code - a code that treats income earned while employing hard-working Americans in a much more favorable fashion than income earned any other way. This approach would almost certainly involve lowering tax rates for business physically done in America (as is almost all commerce conducted by small business) - while retaining current corporate rates for commerce conducted outside of the country. It would implement truly draconian penalties for companies and individuals who attempt to game this new tax system by fraudulently claiming this new "nationalistic" rate. 

I would also put the individual tax rates back to where they were under Clinton for most Americans.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

I would also put the individual tax rates back to where they were under Clinton for most Americans.

Thanks for the much more serious response UN99. I'm pretty sure that I disagree with your first idea as that would ultimately punish American consumers but I understand the motive. Your second idea sounds like a great idea to me.

The problem is that neither of these ideas are being floated by the Obama administration. Do you have any idea how he plans on addressing the problem?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[/QUOTE]

They don't work. If so it's under the table to feed at the test of govt subsidies.

Why in the world would they want to work? Zero motivation. Even logically, if youhave everything you need free.. why work and get less?

You think they WANT to be like us???

[/QUOTE]

They certainly don't want to be like you.  Thankfully, not many people want to be like you.

What makes them different from all the other immigrant groups that have come here over the years?  Let me guess...

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NO MO O's comment:
    [QUOTE]

But I asked you a specific question: How does the Obama administration plan on reducing the 16 trillion dollar deficit?

[/QUOTE]

Just like unemployment and the basic tool of a budget (which we never see from him because he plans to spend away) .. he has no plan... NONE.

Is buying votes through bigger govt a plan?

Is p*ssing away billion in the GREEN boondogle a plan?

Is granting amnesty to millions of ILLEGAL aliens (who take jobs away from Americans) a plan?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What kind of salary do you actually think the average illegal is bringing home? 

[/QUOTE]

Enough to support themselves and send money home.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Ladies and Gents

How do expect the POTUS to fix the tax code when one of his leaders on the jobs council is the CEO of GE.

Who by the way despite being one of the largest companies (5 Bil in profits) in the US paid NO TAXES in 2010.

Why would GE care if the tax goes up they will not pay any taxes any way.

Illegals

Here is the plan 

HS/GED diploma and/or in college apply and get citizenship upon HS graduation.

In the military, citizenship is immediate if in good behaviour status.

Ex military, immediate citizenship if discharged under good behaviour.

All others apply and take the citizenship within 5 years.

17. This post has been removed.