In response to bigdog2's comment:
Now for the FOURTH time....................the data includes ALL the comps. It includes everything. How the heck do you think they could do the surveys (every year I might add) without the data?
jmel, dawg, whatever... I have made the mistake of once more giving you the benefit of the doubt and now I feel foolish for having done so. I went through each and every one of your posts in this thread. I have copy/pasted them here (though not who you were replying to).
The purpose was to find this hard "data" you supposedly posted and which I supposedly missed because I'm a big drunk poopoodummyhead on drugs.
I'm still not seeing it. I must be blind. Can you please reply to THIS post, and highlight in red text the "data" that is currently invisible.
(Is it possible that you thought you posted data but forgot or your connection timed out?)
1. To suscribe to this logic, your theory let`s call it, as you provide zero data, links, or backup, we would be asked to believe that Dorchester, Roxbury, and Murderpan, "contribute to the overall quality of life and property values" of say.......Milton? Westwood? Needham? Newton?
LOL! The city hurts property values.
Detroit was/is completely mismanaged by 50 straight years of Democrat mayors and Democrat legislature.
2. I guess you just PROVED your nonsense about the suburbs of Detroit benefitting from that wonderful city. Thanks for admitting your "theory" was wrong. You shouldn`t have wasted the cyber print.
3. So where do Wellsley,Weston,Westwood, Dover, Cohasset, Duxbury,fall into your little dream?
4. Sudbury, Harvard, Sherborn, Lincoln, all make the list and gee.........they all seem to be, how`d you phrase it so eloquently........."smack in the middle" of Massachusetts. Funny, Cambridge, not even Brookline make the top 10 list.
The city of Detroit (or Boston, incl Dorchester, Roxbury, etc) doesn`t help home values nearby. It hurts them. Obviously, you don`t own a home or have a family (big surprise....eye roll) or you would know the first thing you do in buying a home is get as far away from the city as you can.
Do your homework before you spew idiotic nonsense.
5. I read that same article. User pulled the data that made her case look best. $19,000 is far from the truth. Detroit has been mismanaged for a very long time. This bankruptcy has zero to do with "wealthy suburbs", or "the big 3 automakers" or for that matter, "the auto bailout"..............It`s mismanagement.
6. But the answer is NO stupid. Go do your homework. You couldn`t be more wrong.
And don`t use that word(ret@.....). You`re the ONLY person on BDC that uses it and it`s disgraceful.
7. In Harvard, MA it would be $3,150,000, Dover=$4,150,000. Get your head out.
8. "Moron, stupid, and idiot" are a far cry from that word. A guy like you that fancies himself so politically correct and always quick to call others "racist" should know this.
Get off the "angry" thing too. Go back and read your first post in this thread. As always you jumped in with WRONG information yet you were quick to take one of your infamous (weakly) veiled insulting shots. You`re always the "angry" one, not me.
9 I found it for you. And I`m the "angry one"?
10 Or, I could use FACTS as listed by realtor.com, Boston magazine, and Massachusetts income per capita data, like I did. You might try sometim
11 Someday, when you present a fact, any fact for that matter, maybe I`ll listen and we could debate. Or, you could continue to post your idelogical, dreamworld, fantasyland, BS and wonder in cyber space why we don`t have a "User99-utopian-dream-society" to live in.
As for today, I live in the REAL world, and in the REAL world Detroit is bankrupt because of mismanagement. Your isanity (again with no factual backup) that it`s caused by "wealthy suburbs around Detroit taking advantage of the city but not contributing" is off the charts silly. Kind of like you.
(pssst........now`s probably the time you remind me of "Romney predictions" and "lawn signs".....right?)
12 He`s missing the point and completely wrong. The Top 10 affluent towns with the most expensive homes that everyone desires are EXACTLY where he said they`re not, "middle Mass".
Lincoln, Weston, Wellsley, Sherborn, Harvard, Sudbury, Andover, Cohasset, Boxford, Dover.
When he and his other Lib-fantasy-dreamworld-friend, Luser99 both had no facts and no data they started with this stuff:
"Are you ret@rded in addition to being an angry big mouth? " WDYWN
"Willfully Ignorant is the proper term for jmel." Userface99
Gee, I always hear (from the Libs) when you start insulting, you`ve lost the argument. Guess it doesn`t apply to them.
13 We`re happy thast you "think this".............unfortunately it`s not true and you have yet to show proof that it is. On the other hand, I did show proof (in Bos and Det) that it`s not true.
14. Again, and for the last time,.....NO THEY WOULDN`T! Can you read or are you just being ignorant on purpose? Are you drinking this early or something? There`s a reason the top most affluent towns and the real estate is more expensive AWAY from the city.
Man......"whoosh" is exactly the word. I would ask you again if your brain works but I know the answer. You can`t read.
15 No.......I`m right because I used (easily accessible) data and factual information. You are wrong because (as usual) you used feelings, fantasy-wishes, and Lib-utopia BS.
16 OMG. You are so dumb it`s scary. If you took a 3000 sq ft house in Milton and dropped it in Dorchester, Mattapan, or Roxbury.......you think it would be worth more?
You cite Cambridge, I`ll even give you Brookline.........NEITHER of them make Massachusetts` top 10. The data is comprised of exactly the things you mention. Prices, resales, schools, amenities, SAT scores, etc,etc. The city hurts values.
And yes.......the simple fact that I have a house (one of two) in one of those top 10 towns does mean I know considerably more about real estate than a goober living in Melrose (know wonder you think the city is better).
I`m trying to let you off the hook from being a complete fool but, you just don`t know when to quit do you?
You have been calling me "retarded" (your word not mine) for 2 days. Does the slate wipe clean every day for you like that girl in 50 First Dates?
3 times I posted the FACTUAL data about top 10 values in MA. 3 times I explained in detail that the data uses resale, price, COMPARABLE prices, schools, SAT, life quality, amenities. And 3 times I posted the FACT that none of these top 10 are in the city or near the city.
You cannot read. You jumped in when another poster said that Detroit is bankrupt due to "wealthy suburbs not participating in the city" and that poster is WRONG. You are WRONG too.
18 BTW, I don`t have to prove anyhting to you. I already did. I went to realtor information, top schools in Mass information, top quality of life in Mass information, etc.....
You did NOTHING but spew opinion and your crazy view of how it should be.
You need to disprove the facts.
We won`t hold our breath.
19 Now for the FOURTH time....................the data includes ALL the comps. It includes everything. How the heck do you think they could do the surveys (every year I might add) without the data?
Seriously, are you drunk? On drugs? I`m asking out of concern. You`re not a bad dude. Is everything OK?
20 I`m my own worst enemy. I used to think the guy could be halfway honest. The second he finds out his first post is complete nonsense and he gets called out for being full of sh.....!t, he starts the Re-t ...rd, angry, BS as if an insulting OFFENSE could be a good DEFENSE for him. When that junk doesn`t work he immediately starts with the subject changing (goal post moving). Even the few times he makes sense he`s such a twit about it you just want to pop him.
You think he was the last kid picked and then put out in Right Field hoping nobody would hit the ball out there?