Dictator Barack?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Dictator Barack?

HE WOULD LIKE TO BE....      HE WON'T BE AROUND LONG ENOUGH.......  "ONE & DONE" FOR SURE !!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carolbost. Show carolbost's posts

In Response to Dictator Barack?:
    Now that Obama has run into popular opposition to his dreadful programs, he is winding up his Executive Order machine. Will the Democrat Congress turn a blind eye to this theft of power by the Executive??? On top of that he is going to focus his dictatorial efforts on the Environment and Energy. Apparently the economy is not tanking enough to scare the people into the arms of our benevolent Barack so he is going to do what he can to accelerate our decline.  Obama Making Plans to Use Executive Power http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/13/us/politics/13obama.html I love smell of impeachment in the morning. It's only a matter of time with this clown.
    Posted by Newtster

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carolbost. Show carolbost's posts

For crying out loud,the POTUS is not using any dictatorial powers.The democracy is in working,we are movung forward.if the republican party and Democrats alike,won't starighten up their acts for the good of our country and it's people I believed that the POTUS has the right as President to use some powers within the limitations of our constitution.The President has a massive dirt to sweep,we must not ignore that,a deficit of almost 9trillion that bush left as gift!!!clinton left bush a bountiful SURPLUS of 847 trillion...aside from the two wars that bush and chenney created,one was unnecessary and Afghanistan is defined.But our troops will  be going home soon,and that's a fact.Politicians or non politicians are just good at spreading hatreds and lies to the American people,they aren't helping our president to solve America's problems.Palin is so good at spewing hatreds and fabricated lies,she should be stopped,because she just rants and she has no back up solution either.There are republicans who voted against the stimulus bill,but once the bill has passed,there were 12 republicans,who elbowed themselves to get or seek some money for home projects to creat jobs,that exactly what the President meants for the second stimulus bill,it's a stunning hypocrisy on these bunch of republican obstructionist..
    may God bless President Obama so he can continue his job well for the well being of the American people esp.the poor.He just can't sweep all the massive dirt left for him in one year,we have to give our President the chance to do his job..
    BAm is the word.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carolbost. Show carolbost's posts

In Response to Re: Dictator Barack?:
     HE WOULD LIKE TO BE....      HE WON'T BE AROUND LONG ENOUGH.......  "ONE & DONE" FOR SURE !!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carolbost. Show carolbost's posts

We will vote for President Obama again to finish his great effort for the well being and good of our country,you have to wait 6 more years alas..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

We will vote for President Obama again to finish his great effort for the well being and good of our country,you have to wait 6 more years alas..
    Posted by carolbost
    AS MY DAD WOULD SAY............. "SON, YOU NEED TO STOP SMELLING THAT FLOWER, YOU ARE OUT THERE"  !!!!!!!!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Newt: Did you actually read the Times article?  The orders are pretty tame stuff and never approach "dictator" status.  I think you are falling prey to hysteria.   Better link up with Grim: don't let actual facts get in the way of a your theory of conspiracy.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carolbost. Show carolbost's posts

In Response to Re: Dictator Barack? : AS MY DAD WOULD SAY............. "SON, YOU NEED TO STOP SMELLING THAT FLOWER, YOU ARE OUT THERE"  !!!!!!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

but my Mom would say,hey carol,that flower smells good huh?it stays in the vase ,we won't ditch it yet.......not yet,he's just trying his very best in a classy manner.
    BAM IS THE WORD.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

NOT IF GLENN BECK, FOX TV , SARA PALIN & THE TEA PARTY HAVE THEIR WAY !!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Posted by carolbost

So we elect based on "effort" now? And here I thought all this time that we're suppose to expect our president to get things done and not just show an "effort". Silly me.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 12angrymen. Show 12angrymen's posts

In Response to Dictator Barack?:
    Now that Obama has run into popular opposition to his dreadful programs, he is winding up his Executive Order machine. Will the Democrat Congress turn a blind eye to this theft of power by the Executive??? On top of that he is going to focus his dictatorial efforts on the Environment and Energy. Apparently the economy is not tanking enough to scare the people into the arms of our benevolent Barack so he is going to do what he can to accelerate our decline.  Obama Making Plans to Use Executive Power http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/13/us/politics/13obama.html I love smell of impeachment in the morning. It's only a matter of time with this clown.
    Posted by Newtster

Bush issued 262 executive orders including:
    -EO 13233 Rewriting the Presidential Records Act, passed in 1978 to make sure that the internal documents of the executive branch are public and generally will become part of the historical record.
    In 2007, a federal judge struck down part of EO 13233 for conflicting with the Presidential Records Act—which trumps a presidential order, since it's a law enacted by Congress.
    -EO13435 In August 2001, Bush issued a rule limiting federal funding for embryonic-stem-cell research
    -EO 13292 gives the vice president the same power to classify documents that the president has.
    -EO13422 mandates the designation of a presidential appointee in each federal agency as "regulatory policy officer," with authority to oversee the rule-making process. This one smacks of the Soviet-style political officers.
    -NSPD-51 The President shall lead the activities of the Federal Government for ensuring constitutional government. That's ALL branches of gov't. So much for checks and balances...

http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/executive-orders/wbush.html

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

NOT IF GLENN BECK, FOX TV , SARA PALIN & THE TEA PARTY HAVE THEIR WAY !!!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

Okay, okay, Enough now. You're killing me...
    You don't think for a minute that will ever happen...right?
    You've created the ultimate triangle of horror.
    I am so excited the wacky wing nuts have tied their success to this particular triad of bozos, entertainers and drooling nitwits.

GO FOR IT! GOOD LUCK!

Alas, it's only a handful of nuts.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

WELL SAID CHIEF !!!  I GUESS  BILLTHECATMAN SHOULD REVISIT HIS STANCE HERE........  BTW, HELP ME OUT..... A MENTAL BLOCK,   "BORG" = ????

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

WELL SAID CHIEF !!!  I GUESS  BILLTHECATMAN SHOULD REVISIT HIS STANCE HERE........  BTW, HELP ME OUT..... A MENTAL BLOCK,   "BORG" = ????
    Posted by Bill-806

Culturally tone deaf.  You are ready to be assimilated.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

GLENN BECK, FOX TV , SARA PALIN & THE TEA PARTY

The triad of evil.

Hahahahahahhaha

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

GLENN BECK, FOX TV , SARA PALIN & THE TEA PARTY The triad of evil. Hahahahahahhaha
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat
    CATMANBILL........  "TRUTH HURTS", DOES IT ???