didn't see this coming........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

Re: didn't see this coming........

In Response to Re: didn't see this coming........:
    In Response to Re: didn't see this coming........ :  Oh yeah, that other link from the "think tank" was from 2006, real solid reporting.
    Posted by dazydo

Right, because soooo much has changed since 2006. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

In Response to Re: didn't see this coming........ : How can he LEGALLY FILE TAXES for them when they are not citizen's of this country? Shady bookwork I bet is at hand here just like the rest of them stealing ID's and Social Security numbers and using them ILLEGALLY for themselves. WHAT DON'T YOU LOONIE LEFTIES GET ABOUT "ILLEGAL MEANS ILLEGAL"? If you want to take care of these criminals so bad, go buy a chunk of land somewhere, start your own damn country...maybe a couple of islands and have them live on "your dime" not mine. Just don't have them leech off of the taxpayer money I put into the system. GET IT AIDERS AND ABEDDERS?!!!!!!
    Posted by gabootwo2006

p.s. Howie is a loony leftie?
    Really?

For starters, we need these people.  Without migrant workers the cost of living would increase a lot.  More than whatever the illegals cost us. 
    Do you want to pay $2.50 for an orange?  Besides, most pay taxes and none will ever collect SSI or medicare.  Its a win/win and that's why there's no political motivation to do anything about it. 
    But giving them health coverage will save even more money.  Making them buy it themsleves will save even more than that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from catmantwo. Show catmantwo's posts

How can he LEGALLY FILE TAXES for them when they are not citizen's of this country?
    Posted by gabootwo2006

It's called a work visa, dumbA$$.

Lot's of people who are not citizens are allowed to work in this country legally.

Not that I agree with all of it, but that doesn't make you less ignorant.

Launched after World War II and fine-tuned during the 1980s, the H-2A program was designed to allow farmers to temporarily employ foreign workers during periods of labor shortage. In reality, farmers are increasingly using H-2A to permanently replace American workers with a captive labor force. With little official oversight, growers simply turn away domestic workers, or offer wages so low that flipping burgers becomes more appealing. In effect, H-2A has turned NAFTA inside out: Since U.S. farms can't go to the Third World, the federal government allows agribusiness to bring the Third World to U.S. farms.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2001/01/silence-fields

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

In Response to Re: didn't see this coming........ : How can he LEGALLY FILE TAXES for them when they are not citizen's of this country? Shady bookwork I bet is at hand here just like the rest of them stealing ID's and Social Security numbers and using them ILLEGALLY for themselves. WHAT DON'T YOU LOONIE LEFTIES GET ABOUT "ILLEGAL MEANS ILLEGAL"? If you want to take care of these criminals so bad, go buy a chunk of land somewhere, start your own damn country...maybe a couple of islands and have them live on "your dime" not mine. Just don't have them leech off of the taxpayer money I put into the system. GET IT AIDERS AND ABEDDERS?!!!!!!
    Posted by gabootwo2006

???
    What part of...
    "the Internal Revenue Service began issuing identification numbers to enable illegal immigrants who don't have Social Security numbers to file taxes."
    ...do you not understand?

Seriously folks, if you made half the effort to educate yourselves that you do in coming up with new ways to get swear words past the censors you might just come across as people who aren't leading candidates for this year's Darwin Award.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aces1. Show aces1's posts

or maybe world net daily, which is an extraordinary source of info???????  Please, it is a gop talking point recycled.  You will also hear fear mongering on seniors and the cost and cbo scores.  Lions, tigers and bears oh my!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

Aces, you have to use "reply" so your post will have a context and folks will know whom you are addressing.

Sections
Shortcuts