Does any one really want 4 more years like this??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Re: Does any one really want 4 more years like this??

No, I want Obama to win, and congressional Republicans to act in the interest of the country for a change.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

Does anyone want 4 more years like we had with W?  War in Iran.  Another investment bubble that will crash on the middle class.  Increased deficit. 

Bush isnt running!!

Are you SURE about that?  Because all I hear from the left is how this Bush guy messed up everything.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

Does anyone want 4 more years like we had with W?  War in Iran.  Another investment bubble that will crash on the middle class.  Increased deficit. 

Bush isnt running!!

Are you SURE about that?  Because all I hear from the left is how this Bush guy messed up everything.

Bush isn't running, but his fiscal and foreign policies sure are.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to UserName99's comment:

In response to skeeter20's comment:

Bush isnt running!!

Bush isn't running, but his fiscal and foreign policies sure are.

Both of which far exceed the current occupier in chiefs performance.

You liberals have scr3wed this country up to the point the adults need to step in, AGAIN.

Vote Romney, the only adult running.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

The past four years were better for me than the previous four...

...which were, in turn, better than the previous four years...

...and so on...

But it's probably hard to recognize progress if you yourself aren't making any.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

In response to newman09's comment:

Enjoy your final two calendar day libs, we will have a new President elect in about 36 hours.

Romney could be more liberal then Obama so likely the "libs" won't be all that traumatized. The snow job Romney pulled on the right is nothing short of genius. Watch and wait my friend, watch and wait. The right wing extremists forget what Romney was like as MA Gov.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Adults like Dick Cheney?

Guy shoots his partner while hunting.

Very responsible leader.

Adults like Dubbya?

On a Florida vacation spending the day with kids at a grade school ( probably trying to learn something from them!) while the country was under attack...then begins a 7 year campaign to find one man and weapons of mass destruction. He sent alot of brave Americans to their death and found nothing....this is a responsible leader?

I'll admit I actually voted for this sick person. I will not make the mistake as an Independent of giving my vote to a Republican anytime soon. Ronald Reagan gave me some hope in Republicans, the Tea Party and Dubbya/Cheney  has given me faith in the Democrats.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:

Adults like Dick Cheney?

Very responsible leader.

Adults like Dubbya?

On a Florida vacation spending the day with kids at a grade school ( probably trying to learn something from them!) while the country was under attack...then begins a 7 year campaign to find one man and weapons of mass destruction. He sent alot of brave Americans to their death and found nothing....this is a responsible leader?

I'll admit I actually voted for this sick person. I will no tmake the mistake as an Independent of giving my vote to a Republican anytime soon. Ronald Reagan gave me some hope in Republicans, the Tea Party and Dubbya/Cheney  has given me faith in the Democrats.

Psst....Bush and Cheney aren't running. 

No, but the same crowd who gave them power is supporting Romney / Ryan.  You can tell a lot about a man by the company he keeps. 

Doesn't if give you any pause that the automatic red states are the poorest and least educated?  How often do you look to Alabama and Mississippi to lead our future?

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

In response to FaolanofEssex's comment:

In response to newman09's comment:

Enjoy your final two calendar day libs, we will have a new President elect in about 36 hours.

Romney could be more liberal then Obama so likely the "libs" won't be all that traumatized. The snow job Romney pulled on the right is nothing short of genius. Watch and wait my friend, watch and wait. The right wing extremists forget what Romney was like as MA Gov.

Looking forward to watching...With that comment, it sounds like you think Romney is going to take it!

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

I said the same thing when Libs complained during Bush's eight years. And I'll say it now. How's that for consistency? : )

So did I, without fail.

Welcome to Common Sense.  The bar is open.

Just because my life isn't overtly affected by the person in the Oval Office, that doesn't mean large groups of people might not be.

Which is why I tend to stick with the under-represented groups of Americans and vote with them.  Because my life is largely better when their lives are better.  I want people to have more rights, not less; more choices, not fewer; and a strong culture, not a weak shadow of one.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to FaolanofEssex's comment:

Romney may be more iberal on social policies than the right like; but, so am I. Romney will definitely be more conservative (though not as conservative as some would like) on fiscal policy than Obama.

Which is why I will vote for him!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to slomag's comment:

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:

Adults like Dick Cheney?

Very responsible leader.

Adults like Dubbya?

I'll admit I actually voted for this sick person. I will no tmake the mistake as an Independent of giving my vote to a Republican anytime soon. Ronald Reagan gave me some hope in Republicans, the Tea Party and Dubbya/Cheney  has given me faith in the Democrats.

Psst....Bush and Cheney aren't running. 

No, but the same crowd who gave them power is supporting Romney / Ryan.  You can tell a lot about a man by the company he keeps. 

Doesn't if give you any pause that the automatic red states are the poorest and least educated?  How often do you look to Alabama and Mississippi to lead our future?

Soooooo because the same people who voted in Bush/Cheney are voting for Romney that means Romney must act like Bush? Is that where you're going with that trainwreck of a thought? Yikes!

Oh and I don't look for an individual states to lead our future. I look for PEOPLE to lead our future. Wow!

I'm saying if you supported the worst president in history, your judgement is probably impaired.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

How often do you look to Alabama and Mississippi to lead our future?

-----------------------------

Odd how you left out Arkansas, Georgia and Tennessee

Perhaps not, nevermind

Throw 'em in.  The redder the better.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

I said the same thing when Libs complained during Bush's eight years. And I'll say it now. How's that for consistency? : )

So did I, without fail.

Welcome to Common Sense.  The bar is open.

Just because my life isn't overtly affected by the person in the Oval Office, that doesn't mean large groups of people might not be.

Which is why I tend to stick with the under-represented groups of Americans and vote with them.  Because my life is largely better when their lives are better.  I want people to have more rights, not less; more choices, not fewer; and a strong culture, not a weak shadow of one.

I want people to have more rights too. 

Then, why would you vote to have them taken away...?

Voting rights, civil rights, marriage rights, reproductive rights, immigration rights, union rights, employee rights, right to an education, right to die...

...some of these hang in the balance...some for no good reason beyond superstition and a false sense of "traditionalism".

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts