Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Does Obamacare mean the end of Fast Food Nation?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Re: Does Obamacare mean the end of Fast Food Nation?

[/QUOTE]

I have to say that I've seen whichonespink stand up to skeeter's nonsensical comments dozens of times..and very effectively I might add.

[/QUOTE]

Nonsensical?  Just becasue you disagree?

BTW:  Pink is no conservative.  we voted him out.

[/QUOTE]

We?  You are a party of one.  And even then you often disagree.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink2. Show WhichOnesPink2's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:

In response to FaolanofEssex's comment:

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:

In response to FaolanofEssex's comment:

Typical wingnut mantra. Education is bad. How does Skeeter20 arrive at the conclusion that educating consumers is forced education?

Another typical wingnut conclusion:

Regulating people = Good

Regulating corporations = Bad

Skeeter represents all conservatives now? You're as pathetic as 12-angry in regards to sweeping generalizations.

No, Skeets only represents the wingnuts. Not all conservatives are wingnuts. No generalization here. Sorry your reading into my statement something that is not there.

Oh I see....he represents all "wingnuts" gotcha.....sigh...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What are you talking about?  You never challenge a post from Skeeter.  I took tour silence to be tacit approval.

I have to say that I've seen whichonespink stand up to skeeter's nonsensical comments dozens of times..and very effectively I might add.

Thank you!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink2. Show WhichOnesPink2's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

Nonsensical?  Just becasue you disagree?

BTW:  Pink is no conservative.  we voted him out.

Why? Because I disagree with you on social issues? See what I did there??? : )

Sections
Shortcuts