Does this mean the silly war on woman and birth control is off the table?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Re: Does this mean the silly war on woman and birth control is off the table?

It can be, if you want it to be.  It's pretty much won.  But everytime it seems to be off the table, another partisan turns his weapon on himself.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to Firewind's comment:

It can be, if you want it to be.  It's pretty much won.  But everytime it seems to be off the table, another partisan turns his weapon on himself.

DENNIS MILLER: I don’t dislike President Obama. I just think that it’s been an inept four years. And you know, I’m just calling it as I see it. I know you like him. What am I missing over the last four years? It just does not seem that good to me.

JAY LENO: Well, I think he has compassion for regular people. I think that’s what -- I think if the Republican Party is missing anything, it’s this sort of war on women, and, and compassion-

MILLER: War on women? With Sandra Fluke? She’s 30, for God’s sake. She’s still in school. She wants me to kick in ten bucks a month for her birth control? Here, I’ll give you ten. Just shut up for a second, okay? [Cheers and applause] This woman, Jay, the war on women, for God’s sake.

LENO: I think it is. I think it is.

MILLER: The chick’s like Moan of Arc, come on. [Laughter]

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brent-baker/2012/08/28/leno-hails-obama-s-compassion-regular-people-insists-republican-war-wom#ixzz26LZtVAcl

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

The cowardly statement from the US Embassy, criticized by Romney and which Obama backed away from:

"The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims – as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions," the embassy said in a statement published online.

This statement is not a defense of religious liberty, but a cowardly surrender to Muslim fanatics. We have a First Amendment in the US; every day the religious feelings of Chrsitians and Jews are hurt...heck, the "Book of Mormon" makes a fortune mocking a religion on Broadway...does the US Embassy condemn this?

The Obama Administration not only hurts the religious  feelings of the Catholic Church, which is their prerogative, but they also force the Church to pay for birth control, a position which is against the teachings of the Church.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Legitimate rape?

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts