Domestic Terrorism - Home Grown!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

Re: Domestic Terrorism - Home Grown!

Did andiejen delete all her posts?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In Response to Re: Domestic Terrorism - Home Grown!:
    [QUOTE]Did andiejen delete all her posts?
    Posted by newman09[/QUOTE]

newman:

I deleted a few of my posts from yesterday. As quite of few posters know, I have been taking care of my mother-in-law who is dying in an attempt to allow her to die at home. That has proved to be difficult over the months.

Then recently my husband was diagnosed with cancer. The 2 situations combined are very stressful. Normally I never allow Pink to engage me. Nothing good comes from it because he just likes to poke at people while he is posting at work for the most part.

A poster User99 referred to as a drone has dropped into the forums is exactly that....or troll if you like. I allowed the emotions of my current time to take over. Normally I would have ignored him after one or two passes. At the very least, I would not have sunk to his level. I do not post that way.

I had been warned by a very wise poster in the forums this very well might happen. So I deleted some of the posts. Nothing important was in them. Just me sinking to their level fueled by emotions running on high.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Domestic Terrorism - Home Grown! : newman: I deleted a few of my posts from yesterday. As quite of few posters know, I have been taking care of my mother-in-law who is dying in an attempt to allow her to die at home. That has proved to be difficult over the months. Then recently my husband was diagnosed with cancer. The 2 situations combined are very stressful. Normally I never allow Pink to engage me. Nothing good comes from it because he just likes to poke at people while he is posting at work for the most part. A poster User99 referred to as a drone has dropped into the forums is exactly that....or troll if you like. I allowed the emotions of my current time to take over. Normally I would have ignored him after one or two passes. At the very least, I would not have sunk to his level. I do not post that way. I had been warned by a very wise poster in the forums this very well might happen. So I deleted some of the posts. Nothing important was in them. Just me sinking to their level fueled by emotions running on high.
    Posted by andiejen[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear about your mother-in-law, life decisions are very stressful. Best wishes for you and your husband, hopefully this is a very treatable diagnosis.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Domestic Terrorism - Home Grown! : Sorry to hear about your mother-in-law, life decisions are very stressful. Best wishes for you and your husband, hopefully this is a very treatable diagnosis.

newman:

Thank you very much for your kind words. My husband is being treated and hopefully he will be cured. My MIL knows nothing, and hopefully will never know about my husband.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Domestic Terrorism - Home Grown! : Sorry to hear about your mother-in-law, life decisions are very stressful. Best wishes for you and your husband, hopefully this is a very treatable diagnosis.

newman:

Two posts down is a post by the troll that let my emotions get the better of me the other day. You can read the post yourself and decide what kind of person would write a comment like that.

You and I do not always agree on the issues but you are a good guy who debates in a civil manner always. Maybe you can figure what motivates someone to act that way. I surely cannot.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]Deleting posts again, lying about careers and education, making sh!t up about familiy members. get the e-f-f off these boards now!
    Posted by doozy-day[/QUOTE]

Your cruelty is certainly not invented.  It is here for all to see. Congratulations on your "honesty".  You contribute nothing constructive.  Go away.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Domestic Terrorism - Home Grown! : Yuor cruelty is certainly not invented.  It is here for all to see. Congratulations on your "honesty".  You contribute nothing constructive.  Go away.
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]

Reuben:

Thank you for your support. I appreciate it very much.

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts