Don't Ask Don't Tell - Good Riddance...

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Re: Don't Ask Don't Tell - Good Riddance...

When was the last time you showered with someone that held opposite sexual preferences?
    posted by sof7squash (how appropriate)

Well let's see....starting with sports teams in HS and college, onto the military and now at my gym. There is no way I haven't been in the presence of gay men throughout all those years of being in open area showers and it never bothered me knowing anyone of those men could be gay. To be honest I never even gave it a thought that anyone of them could be gay because it doesn't matter.
    Are you afraid they're "checking" you out? Or are you so damn ugly and fat that you're depressed they're NOT "checking" you out?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

On behalf of a large group of political conservatives, I say good riddance as well.  America just got a little more American today.

Amen brother. All Americans must be treated equally regardless of race, gender, or sexual orientation. Period.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: Don't Ask Don't Tell - Good Riddance...:
    In Response to Re: Don't Ask Don't Tell - Good Riddance... : Funny.  In my worldview hate is as wrong as cancer.  So yeah, I'm pretty offended by your remark.
    Posted by movingtarget3

No hate involved.  you think "hate" because that's your only weak, pathetic, argument.

You are probably in the camp that homosexuality is genetic.  MAny cancers are genetic.

Why is homosexuality an acceptable genetic abnormality, yet cancer is not?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Well, you are a worthless piece of sh*t, so no surprise there.
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow

Your inability to do anything other than argue emotionally on this betrays you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

The left continously stifles debate by calling everyone a bigot, racist or calling people worthless. 

the problem is that the left cannot argue this on the facts.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

The left continously stifles debate by calling everyone a bigot, racist or calling people worthless.  the problem is that the left cannot argue this on the facts.
    Posted by skeeter20

Funny.  I could have sworn the law was repealed precisely because of "the left" and many others winning the argument on the facts.  (The military isn't known for leaving things to chance.)

It will be even funnier when same-sex marriage is legalized for the same reason...that there is no logically sound, equality-minded argument from "the right" against it....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sof7squash. Show sof7squash's posts

In Response to Re: Don't Ask Don't Tell - Good Riddance... : Actually you don't.  Deal. Coed bathroom is a bad example.  But your's is equally bad.  Where are men and women separated except in bathrooms?  Did it traumatize you to have girls in your class in grammar school?  Seeing two people being together is a better example.  Does it bother you to see 2 women or 2 men eating dinner?  If so then you are consumed by hate. You can't seem to get past seeing fornication everywhere it is not.  That is your problem, not society's.
    Posted by movingtarget3

You're really reaching with the grammar school and dinner examples. You haven't come up with an analogy where people are placed in "adult" situations where sexual tensions can occur. I'm a live and let live guy, but noone has the right to dictate double-standards about who gets to be comfortable with who else. I have no desire to march in a gay pride parade, but I'd enjoy watching one. (Key West...next month...Fantasy Fest...done deal)
    The only people I hate are those who feel the world owes them something and those who insist on imposing their beliefs and whacked-out values on others...and clowns like Airhead W@nker who starts every post with an insult and proceeds to talk out of his a55.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

For conservatives opposed to gays serving in the military...

Seriously, if a gay person is patriotic and is willing to possibly risk their life by serving in the military who are we to say no? Really?

We should encourage this and be proud of everyone who chooses to serve.

We're all Americans after all.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sof7squash. Show sof7squash's posts

In Response to Re: Don't Ask Don't Tell - Good Riddance... : I can't decide which is more hilarious..... A wannabe Rambo who is afraid of gay soldiers or  A wannabe Rambo who is afraid of gay soldiers trying to use gay slurs as an insult. TOO FREAKIN FUNNY!!!!! 
    Posted by airborne-rgr

I don't know which is funnier, a cellar dweller who uses a name that he heard on Nickelodeon or the fact that he refuses to actually read what anyone posts before he talks out of his rancid flabby a55.

I'd challenge him to count the number of slurs I've used, but he'd just come back in a rage of frustration with nothing of substance to say.
    Typical lib...insult and accuse before the facts are understood.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: Don't Ask Don't Tell - Good Riddance... : Hey, you ignorant, bigoted moron, there is no such thing as 'genetic' cancer. There is increased risk, but no-one gets cancer solely from their genetic make-up. 'Genetic cancer' is impossible. It would extinguish itself because everyone with the gene would die, hence no more people with that gene.  So just stop with your lying to try to cover the fact that you're nothing more than a pathetic bigot who tries to hide behind lies and hyperbole. You are a sad excuse for a human being. Why don't you try and pray your ignorance and hate away?  Probably a futile endeavour, no god would listen to such a hateful poltroon.
    Posted by airborne-rgr

Not true.  you need to update your research.  My apologies if I offended.  Not like you haven't offended anyone with your posts.

My point, which you seem unable to grasp, is that liberals insist that homosexuality is genetic, therefore good: the homosexual has no choice, so we must embrace this non-choice.  I pick a disease, (maybe I should have picked another one, like ALS) and try to get you to see that this  approach that homosexuality is good by default because it is genetic (another liberal point on which the science is "settled") is simply weak.

But, that was a stupid thing for me to try to hang out there, because any discussion other than acceptance of homosexuality is deemed hate speech in your narrow world.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

In Response to Re: Don't Ask Don't Tell - Good Riddance... : No hate involved.  you think "hate" because that's your only weak, pathetic, argument. You are probably in the camp that homosexuality is genetic.  MAny cancers are genetic. Why is homosexuality an acceptable genetic abnormality, yet cancer is not?
    Posted by skeeter20

Why is homosexuality an acceptable genetic abnormality, yet cancer is not?

Wait...are you being serious with this? Probably one of THE most ignorant statements ever posted.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: Don't Ask Don't Tell - Good Riddance... : Not true.  you need to update your research.  My apologies if I offended.  Not like you haven't offended anyone with your posts. My point, which you seem unable to grasp, is that liberals insist that homosexuality is genetic, therefore good: the homosexual has no choice, so we must embrace this non-choice.  I pick a disease, (maybe I should have picked another one, like ALS) and try to get you to see that this  approach that homosexuality is good by default because it is genetic (another liberal point on which the science is "settled") is simply weak. But, that was a stupid thing for me to try to hang out there, because any discussion other than acceptance of homosexuality is deemed hate speech in your narrow world.
    Posted by skeeter20

The cancer/gay analogy was a horrible thing to suggest and you get yourself in deeper trying to defend it. You cut out cancer and destroy it. You want to do that to the gay population? How about if they just wear pink triangles so we can keep them "contained"?   Carry your analogy to its logical conclusion and you find yourself in a pretty ugly place.  Maybe you like that place. But don't fool yourself, it is a hateful, biggoted place and very unChristian place.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: Don't Ask Don't Tell - Good Riddance... : The cancer/gay analogy was a horrible thing to suggest and you get yourself in deeper trying to defend it. You cut out cancer and destroy it. You want to do that to the gay population? How about if they just wear pink triangles so we can keep them "contained"?   Carry your analogy to its logical conclusion and you find yourself in a pretty ugly place.  Maybe you like that place. But don't fool yourself, it is a hateful, biggoted place and very unChristian place.
    Posted by Reubenhop

You are so right.  From now on, I give into nature.  Nature determines all these things, and it sall not be questioned.

Sections
Shortcuts