Dont you love republicans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

Dont you love republicans

GOP pushes birth control for horses?

A Republican representative has introduced a spending bill amendment aimed at promoting the use of contraception – by horses.

Rep. Dan Burton (R-Ind.) introduced the amendment, which would control the population of wild horses and burros as an alternative to the costly practice of capturing the animals and holding them in pens, which the Bureau of Land Management currently employs.

The amendment would modify the budget to bar “funds made available by this Act [from being] used for the gathers and removals of free-roaming wild horses and burros, except for the purpose of fertility control.”

Burton’s amendment comes as Republicans seek to cut off funding for Title X, the only federal program devoted to family planning among humans.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0211/49689.html#ixzz1EFcmeuvo

I dont care who you are if this one here doesnt crack you up and show how out to lunch republicans are . Seek help .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThinkSnow99. Show ThinkSnow99's posts

Re: Dont you love republicans

You are comparing population control of a wild animal to family planning in humans?

Someone surely needs to seek help.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dazydo. Show dazydo's posts

Shhhh, he's headed for another meltdown, maybe he'll start posting under his old screen name(S) once he gets on a roll.

This happens every couple of months, especially in the winter......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RevWright. Show RevWright's posts

I think the rep should have pushed for mandatory birth control of horsesasses.. like you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

In Response to Re: Dont you love republicans:
    You are comparing population control of a wild animal to family planning in humans? Someone surely needs to seek help.
    Posted by ThinkSnow99

All i am doing is pointing out the mutton heads in the GOP you know the ones you defend. Like i said if this doesnt open you eyes even just to laugh . Seek help. LMLAO

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

That's the republican ideology: protect unborn humans and the people who murder abortion doctors in cold blood (i.e. "justifiable homicide" to the anti-choice gangsters).

If you're anywhere in between, they don't want anything to do with you - no post-natal care, no head start, no public education, no health care, no minimum wage, no benefits, no college tuition, no unemployment, no unions, etc.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

I guess beKool would rather see Sarah Palin fly-in for some helicopter horse and burro hunting.  No good turn goes unpunished.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThinkSnow99. Show ThinkSnow99's posts

In Response to Re: Dont you love republicans:
    That's the republican ideology: protect unborn humans and the people who murder abortion doctors in cold blood (i.e. "justifiable homicide" to the anti-choice gangsters). If you're anywhere in between, they don't want anything to do with you - no post-natal care, no head start, no public education, no health care, no minimum wage, no benefits, no college tuition, no unemployment, no unions, etc.
    Posted by MattyScornD

generalize much?

Sections
Shortcuts