During the sequestrian period of politics :-)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

During the sequestrian period of politics :-)

Over the Sequestration Obama is talking about cutting Defense, Air traffic controllers, Teachers, Policemen and Firemen, Food inspectors, Border patrol, and more But Obama doesn't mention:

Cutting back on the government labor force (in fact they are still hiring) The number of his and her vacations, Foreign aid, Congressional salaries, While House staff, Planned Parenthood, NPR

etc.

Why only cut the programs that directly hurt the people?

Is  he only willing to cut what hurts "the people"

Friends it is only a cut in the INCREASE of pending of 2.4% over the next 10 years. We're not even talking real money here. NO decrease in spending

Just sayin

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: During the sequestrian period of politics :-)

I say we cut everything, and fund the government to the tume of $84 billion.  Considering everything possible is being cut,  I can only conclude that the real cost to run government is $85 billion.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: During the sequestrian period of politics :-)

In response to skeeter20's comment:

I say we cut everything, and fund the government to the tume of $84 billion.  Considering everything possible is being cut,  I can only conclude that the real cost to run government is $85 billion.

The FEDERAL Govt is so bloated it's insane to keep giving this monstrocity more money!!