Early thoughts on the Massachusetts gubernatorial race?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NicholsCollege2010. Show NicholsCollege2010's posts

Re: Early thoughts on the Massachusetts gubernatorial race?

Charlie Baker....a little fiscal responsibility would be a great thing here and he is a social liberal to boot! Best of both worlds. Let's get this man elected. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moveruk. Show moveruk's posts

None of the above.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Big Guy. Show Big Guy's posts

I'm life long Mass resident. Have little or no confidence in both our federal and state political systems. Until the systems are restructed to work effectively and deal with real issues like gun control, budgets / deficits, and education, I have no interest in any candidate or voting until I am able to identify one who will deal with our real issues, restructure our system to work, and get things done as part of a Team. Until then we just create ourselves a deep economic and social problem. Looking forward to 2016 elections when there MAY be a reasonable candidate.

KH

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from supersoph. Show supersoph's posts

Baker is the only one that can start turning back the horrible legacy of incompetence, indifference to laws, fiscal irresponsibiity and arrogance that Patrick gave us. This Dem group not favoring death penalty for the "Joker" is an insult to every victim and their families, quite disgraceful and will put them on the defensive from the get-go. What a bunch of loons!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName9. Show UserName9's posts

In response to twelve_angry_men's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's quite peculiar that 3 posters suddenly show up to this one thread in the politics tab to begin posting.

[/QUOTE]

Think there's a link to this thread on the home page.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

How is it possible a post was deleted when I'm JUST showing up now??????????????? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Interesting a number of first day posters, seem like some velous supporters are moving in to shape the discussion.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

[QUOTE]

It's quite peculiar that 3 new posters suddenly show up to this one thread in the politics tab to begin posting.

[/QUOTE]

Look closely more like 4.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronald7888. Show ronald7888's posts

Back in the day when Governor Dukakis was debating Governor Reagan, there was a question presented to both of these candidates for President of the United States.

? What would you do if a person raped and murdered your wife?

Answer from Dukakis: Well let’s see, I would have the person provided treatment etc… You get the idea.

Reagan: I would get a gun a kill the subhuman ....

Now let us see (again): A TERRORIST on Patriots Day Kills innocent children and is filmed in the act of the crime, wounds hundreds of innocent people including children who will never be the same… and all 5 candidates  say: No Death Penalty.

It is a shame that we do not have the correct candidate(s). Perhaps when the Republicans select their candidate, they will do better. Until then, I vote with my feet, and off to Florida I go, BTW: Florida also has no state income tax, and also no state capital gains tax.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sean3333. Show sean3333's posts

I wouldn't vote for any of the Democrat candidates.  No candidate unwilling to pursue the death penalty for the Boston Marathon bomber (and cop killer to boot) deserves the support of the people of Greater Boston.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It's quite peculiar that 3 new posters suddenly show up to this one thread in the politics tab to begin posting.

[/QUOTE]

Look closely more like 4.

[/QUOTE]

Now up to 6! What gives? Snow day?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

The OP question was asked by one of the Globes lackies.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

You guys getting a new gubernor? Good on ya!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

I'm not sure it was a BDC moderator. Can anyone create an account with "BDCModerator" as part of the screen name?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:

I'm not sure it was a BDC moderator. Can anyone create an account with "BDCModerator" as part of the screen name?

It was one of those moderators/Globe employee that post a question every now and then....

and why was my last comment deleted?

Really is bizarro world.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:
    [QUOTE]

It was one of those moderators/Globe employee that post a question every now and then....

Really is bizarro world.

[/QUOTE]

..and my comment was deleted too Like I said..what an embarrassment. Especially of there is a link on the home page. I wonder how BdcEditor is going to feel if and when she ever checks back...lol

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

In response to Big Guy's comment:

I'm life long Mass resident. Have little or no confidence in both our federal and state political systems. Until the systems are restructed to work effectively and deal with real issues like gun control, budgets / deficits, and education, I have no interest in any candidate or voting until I am able to identify one who will deal with our real issues, restructure our system to work, and get things done as part of a Team. Until then we just create ourselves a deep economic and social problem. Looking forward to 2016 elections when there MAY be a reasonable candidate.

KH

Agree with the confindence, probably differ on the correct and proper role of government.  

Part of the problem is our growing dependence on government as the fount of jobs, gun control, and education.  Get government back to things it can actually do:  plow roads, organize the common defense, run a few limited services, and leave the rest to the individual.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:
    []

Really is bizarro world.

[]

..and my comment was deleted too Like I said..what an embarrassment. Especially of there is a link on the home page. I wonder how BdcEditor is going to feel if and when she ever checks back...lol

Maybe they'll finally stop automatically pulling reported posts....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrannyZ. Show FrannyZ's posts

No thanks to any of these dogmeat Democrats!