Early thoughts on the Massachusetts gubernatorial race?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: Early thoughts on the Massachusetts gubernatorial race?

as for the race ... got to wait and see what shakes out ... so far as I can tell we got two people who ran the worst campaigns in the history of this state's political history as the the front runners .... can't we do better or is this what we deserve

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

as for the race ... got to wait and see what shakes out ... so far as I can tell we got two people who ran the worst campaigns in the history of this state's political history as the the front runners .... can't we do better or is this what we deserve

[/QUOTE]

My guess is they learned from their mistakes. We'll find out soon enough.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How have you been FortySixandTwo .... good I hope

I think Baker will have his work cut out for him with McCormick in the race ....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think Baker will have his work cut out for him with McCormick in the race ....

[/QUOTE]

I have no idea who McCormick is so I'll take your word for it. In my opinion every candidate should have to work hard for peoples' votes. Earn the right to govern our state.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How have you been FortySixandTwo .... good I hope

[/QUOTE]

I've been well thank you. Haven't seen you here much lately...trust everything is ok with you?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Allice. Show Allice's posts

Patrick says maybe to a presidential run after 2016?

I can see why the Globe would not allow comments on that one.

Can I laugh now or should I wait until 2016?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Claiming to be a Republican "fiscal conservative" is nice, but if one is also a "social liberal",  then the insane public sector spending will continue...

So what good does it do to be fiscally conservative,  when there is nothing left in the Public Treasury to be fiscally conservative with? 

Maybe the Dean Emeritus of Massachusetts Irish Democrats, Whitey Bulger, can run from prison...or his brother the Corrupt Midget...