Eddie Munster got schooled by Joe Biden!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Eddie Munster got schooled by Joe Biden!

That was fun to watch!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

Re: Eddie Munster got schooled by Joe Biden!

Did you smirk, giggle and laugh as much as Joe did?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

I suspect that many on the left were pumped up after that performance.  Sort of a thin line between showing some emotion and showing you are emotionally unstable.  I think Joe, and many on the left are closer to the latter. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

I thought he looked like Gomer Pyle, but the Eddue Munster reference is spot on.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to BetheKoolaid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Did you smirk, giggle and laugh as much as Joe did?

[/QUOTE]

How else can a person react to Eddie Munster?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I thought he looked like Gomer Pyle, but the Eddue Munster reference is spot on.

[/QUOTE]

Eddie Munster is right on.

Chevy Chase for Biden.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Eddie Munster is right on.

Chevy Chase for Biden.

[/QUOTE]
    Poor Skeeter is reduced to this sort of reply:).................LOLOL

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

The only thing that was missing during the debate when ryan got schooled by Biden was Biden washing out ryan's mouth with soap for lying.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to TFefio's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can't speak about Eddie Munster what ever that means. All I saw thursday night was a polite young guy next to an angry old as-hole who'll be looking for a new job soon. 

[/QUOTE]

Remember when the democrats said the republicans were the party of the angry white men?

What we saw from VP Blunder was typical angry boorish behavior from a leftwing democrat.

Wait until after the election.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Can't speak about Eddie Munster what ever that means. All I saw thursday night was a polite young guy next to an angry old as-hole who'll be looking for a new job soon. 

[/QUOTE]

Remember when the democrats said the republicans were the party of the angry white men?

What we saw from VP Blunder was typical angry boorish behavior from a leftwing democrat.

[/QUOTE]

Wait until after the election and you come to realize that  reasonable Americans reject your party's paranoia and extremism.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    You schooled him like he was Eddie Munster, Sis! Joe Biden would be proud!

[/QUOTE]

Wait until after the election and you come to realize that  reasonable Americans reject your party's paranoia and extremism.

[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think you had the VP debate and the Presidential debate mixed up.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to AlleyCatBruin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think you had the VP debate and the Presidential debate mixed up.

[/QUOTE]

That's a bunch of marlarkey.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

If you are paying attention to the latest polls; Romney's favorabilities are way up and the gender split has gone away.  Women liked Romney at the last debate and they hated angry old bird Biden.

So if the President comes out aggressive he can only go down more in the Polls as natiness only excites the base and his base is shrinking.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If you are paying attention to the latest polls; Romney's favorabilities are way up and the gender split has gone away.  Women liked Romney at the last debate and they hated angry old bird Biden.

So if the President comes out aggressive he can only go down more in the Polls as natiness only excites the base and his base is shrinking.

[/QUOTE]

Yep.

The impact of the VP debate, as time goes on, is the negatives of Joe Biden acting like a clown.  Ryan walks away with no negatives.