Educrats gone nuts

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: Educrats gone nuts

Sending our kids to public schools is fast becoming a form of child abuse.

--

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

I've been sensored for telling the truth that a 14 yearolder with a big mouth should recieved some form of corporal punishment preferably with the insertion of a size 12 boot or a 16 week vacation at MCRD Parris Island .

Semper Fi !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

[QUOTE]

I've been sensored for telling the truth that a 14 yearolder with a big mouth should recieved some form of corporal punishment preferably with the insertion of a size 12 boot or a 16 week vacation at MCRD Parris Island .

Semper Fi !

If I had to guess, it's because you identified the place where you think a boot should have been deposited: his azz.

Which will now probably get this post pulled as well.

[/QUOTE]

I also used a colorful adjective when I was describing the young man's oversized mouth

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

They also seem to have pulled my post because there I noted that this is a perfect example of cops turning your failure to lick their boots into "resisting arrest."

could be

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

freedom of speech does not have an age restriction

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

I think the thing that must really be ticking off the libruls is the lack of a death penalty for crimes like this.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Semper Fi !

Well, this is what happens when the government is stopped from harassing their TEA party parents.  They go after the kids.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Kids can wear their pants halfway down their butt exposing their underwear, but wear an NRA shirt and THAT'S a no no.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

dress pants , shirt and a tie for boys and knee high skirts for girls ...... no more problems

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

yes, let's take their individuality away. here in america, everyone must dress and act the same. home of the "free"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

dress pants , shirt and a tie for boys and knee high skirts for girls ...... no more problems

Or how about the "educators" don't over-react to a t-shirt. I can understand ones that have profanity. But NRA? Are we so goddamn PC in this country that a shirt with a gun and NRA on it  gets people to lose their minds?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

[QUOTE]

Semper Fi !

Well, this is what happens when the government is stopped from harassing their TEA party parents.  They go after the kids.

[/QUOTE]

skeeter this has nothing to do with tea party , coffee movement , occupy wall street , liberal , conservative .... it has to do with a 14 year older who wouldn't shut up when told to by teachers and Law Enforcement ..... in other words show respect to the rules or reap what you sow !

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

[QUOTE]

Or how about the "educators" don't over-react to a t-shirt. I can understand ones that have profanity. But NRA? Are we so goddamn PC in this country that a shirt with a gun and NRA on it  gets people to lose their minds?

[/QUOTE]

I can understand why Educators would frown upon a student wearing a pro NRA or anti NRA T-shirt in school ...... I have to run a few errands but I would like to continue this conversation in a little later ...... are we too PC in this country ....... you are a colorful adjective right we are !

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

I think the thing that must really be ticking off the libruls is the lack of a death penalty for crimes like this.

That doesn't make any sense at all....

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

[QUOTE]

My charter school had a dress code.  Thats not the problem.  The problem is what would happen if a kid wore a t shirt saying, "NAACP.  Protect our rights", and the school told the kids to take it off, and what would happen.

Hell's demonic fire is what would happen.

THAT is the problem

[/QUOTE]

While I agree with your point...

...I don't see the mutual equivalence of your examples.  At least, not for several decades.

Perhaps a better contrast would be a "gun control" t-shirt....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

My charter school had a dress code.  Thats not the problem.  The problem is what would happen if a kid wore a t shirt saying, "NAACP.  Protect our rights", and the school told the kids to take it off, and what would happen.

Hell's demonic fire is what would happen.

THAT is the problem

Greg the problem isn't the wearing of a NRA T-shirt or a NAACP T- shirt .... the problem is the kid with the raging harmones behavior ...... what would have to happened to you  when you were a adolescence and behaved like a horse's hind side to a teacher or a police officer .... I remember what happened to me ......... I met my father's Hell's demonic fire

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

[QUOTE]
    I remember what happened to me ......... I met my father's Hell's demonic fire

Exactly: The school administration would hand you over to your parents to address.

There wouldn't be a freaking cop there to arrest you for wearing a shirt someone didn't like.

[/QUOTE]

The adolescene's behavior caused the problem not the T shirt .