Egypts newly drafted consitution: Sharia law is the main law for disputes, no rights for women, owning slaves is ok!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Egypts newly drafted consitution: Sharia law is the main law for disputes, no rights for women, owning slaves is ok!!

If, we send these fanatics another dime is a total and complete disgrace to American values and we are just as bad as them!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: Egypts newly drafted consitution: Sharia law is the main law for disputes, no rights for women, owning slaves is ok!!

In response to tvoter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If, we send these fanatics another dime is a total and complete disgrace to American values and we are just as bad as them!!

[/QUOTE]

Yes Obama freed the Egyptians from the tyrant Mubarack.

Now the Muslim brotherhood Pharoah Morsi takes over.

This is the democrats spreading women's rights world wide.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: Egypts newly drafted consitution: Sharia law is the main law for disputes, no rights for women, owning slaves is ok!!

"Hey Righties" there is no difference between Sharia law and the GOP Platform !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're a dope.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

The "what was Obama supposed to do" idiots will sprew soon.

How about LEAD set hard lines for the elected govt if, they want any aid!

No equal rights for women - No money

Sharia Law - No money

Allow forms of slavery - No money , no aid whatsoever and file a grievance with the UN and demand action!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The really sad thing is the lefts talking points (designed to target the weak minds) have brainwashed you into thinking that's mostly true!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

The "what was Obama supposed to do" idiots will sprew soon.

How about LEAD set hard lines for the elected govt if, they want any aid!

No equal rights for women - No money

Sharia Law - No money

Allow forms of slavery - No money , no aid whatsoever and file a grievance with the UN and demand action!

[/QUOTE]

Worst yet the Muslim brotherhood refuses to provide free contraception for women.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're a dope.

[/QUOTE]

That is Mr Dope to you !!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're a dope.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for validating my post.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The really sad thing is the lefts talking points (designed to target the weak minds) have brainwashed you into thinking that's mostly true!

[/QUOTE]

Talking Points ? I think you forgot why Americans turned their back on your party on Election Day !

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're a dope.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That was a quick retort from you ! You must have had the word validating all ready to use in a comment .

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're a dope.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That was a quick retort from you ! You must have had the word validating all ready to use in a comment .

[/QUOTE]

You should meet me in person.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

[QUOTE]

Talking Points ? I think you forgot why Americans turned their back on your party on Election Day !

[/QUOTE]

You are on a roll! Did momma make you oatmeal this morning??

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't think that a woman's place is in the kitchen so I don't have my wife make me breakfast everyday .

What I think is that women deserve to be respected, that their economic concerns are met that their health care needs are met and your party's policies are not up to that standard yet.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're a dope.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You should meet me in person.

[/QUOTE]

Why should I want to meet you in person ? I can see your type on the National Geographic Channel.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

You people do understand that Obama is the President of the United States and not of Egypt. So when you blame Obama for the popular uprising of Egyptian nationals tired of the previous regimes 30 year rule, your beef is with the fundamental right of self determination. 

But lemme guess, you just know Obama should have did something.  Like what, BOMB THEM?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You call your wife Momma?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to DamainAllen's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You people do understand that Obama is the President of the United States and not of Egypt. So when you blame Obama for the popular uprising of Egyptian nationals tired of the previous regimes 30 year rule, your beef is with the fundamental right of self determination. 

But lemme guess, you just know Obama should have did something.  Like what, BOMB THEM?

[/QUOTE]

Lead!!!!

Lay out strict guidelines towrds human rights and liberty or CUT OFF ALL FUNDS AND SUPPORT!!

He has leverage but, chooses to sit on the sideline and not get involved may be he's afraid they wont like it if he does?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You call your wife Momma?

[/QUOTE]

I call her the center of my universe !

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to NO MO O's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But Barry Boy will kiss their azzes anyway.

He will ignore the cruelty and supression of women and then claim the GOP is at war with them while he pimps billions into the Muslim Brotherhood.

Shhhh It's his little secret.

[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about the House of Bush ... sorry I meant Saud ?

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts