Egypts newly drafted consitution: Sharia law is the main law for disputes, no rights for women, owning slaves is ok!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: Egypts newly drafted consitution: Sharia law is the main law for disputes, no rights for women, owning slaves is ok!!

In response to NO MO O's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Sistersledge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

"Hey Righties" there is no difference between Sharia law and the GOP Platform !

[/QUOTE]

But Barry Boy will kiss their azzes anyway.

He will ignore the cruelty and supression of women and then claim the GOP is at war with them while he pimps billions into the Muslim Brotherhood.

Shhhh It's his little secret.

[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about the House of Bush ... sorry I meant Saud ?

[/QUOTE]

Focus.....

Barry Boy supports and contributes BILLIONS of OUR tax dollars to terrorist organizations AND... countrys that supress womens rights.

Focus...

Are you okay with this lack of responsibility ?

One more FOCUS...

Bush is a non factor. Barry has had 4 years to F things up and is doing a fine job.

Bush dead

Barry is in charge.

Cheers

[/QUOTE]

That is right Obama is in CHARGE and thank God for that !

You talk about giving billions of tax payers money to Egypt......Obama doesn't control the purse strings that is done by the lunatics in the House.

No mo o as for dubya, his actions and decisions that he made while he was in the White House still have consequences for us. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: Egypts newly drafted consitution: Sharia law is the main law for disputes, no rights for women, owning slaves is ok!!

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

"Hey Righties" there is no difference between Sharia law and the GOP Platform !

[/QUOTE]

But Barry Boy will kiss their azzes anyway.

He will ignore the cruelty and supression of women and then claim the GOP is at war with them while he pimps billions into the Muslim Brotherhood.

Shhhh It's his little secret.

[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about the House of Bush ... sorry I meant Saud ?

[/QUOTE]

Focus.....

Barry Boy supports and contributes BILLIONS of OUR tax dollars to terrorist organizations AND... countrys that supress womens rights.

Focus...

Are you okay with this lack of responsibility ?

One more FOCUS...

Bush is a non factor. Barry has had 4 years to F things up and is doing a fine job.

Bush dead

Barry is in charge.

Cheers

[/QUOTE]

That is right Obama is in CHARGE and thank God for that !

You talk about giving billions of tax payers money to Egypt......Obama doesn't control the purse strings that is done by the lunatics in the House.

No mo o as for dubya, his actions and decisions that he made while he was in the White House still have consequences for us. 

[/QUOTE]

How many more decades will that excuse last?

When will it be safe enough for Barry to take responsibility?

[/QUOTE]

How many decisions have you made earlier in your life are still affecting you ?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

The Egyption women say thank you so much Barack Hussein Obama.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

[QUOTE]

Disappointing answer and not relevant.

I'm not the topic... Barry is.

I wish I had his writers... he appears to be quick to take the glory but either disappears (Benghazi, Fast Furious) OR has a list of excuses for all other maladys.

I think he's destined for Hollywood.

Have a chilly day systah.  

[/QUOTE]

I'm full of warmth you know !

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can we just stop this left v right sht and the ME?

POTUS adamently opposes the UN vote to recognize Palestine, as do I, and every other conservative I know.  Good for him!  Stop looking for some R vs L thing, when we are on the same page.

Egypt? 

Ya know what?  If the right wants to attack OB and Hill for Arab Spring, ok, but Bambi couldn't control that, and diplomicy dictates support.  Looking shtty, is a bummer, but it is what they had to do.

No big Carter fan am I, but NO ONE was better at brokering peace betwixt Egypt and Israel than Carter.  His Camp David Accords were nothing short of BRILLIANT, and have stood until now!

Yes, I, and by the way Bill Clinton and every following POTUS, wish he would STF-U, but when it comes to Egypt and Israel - SEND HIM!!!

[/QUOTE]

He's too old now 4 sho.

Barry could at least have spoke out on the world stage and tried to pursuade others who support Morsi about Egypts struggles and fall towards a disctatorship without basic human rights or liberties; and what the USA would find acceptable in regards to human rights, and liberty!

He has not made and strong statements on theses issue before, during or now.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lead!!!!

Lay out strict guidelines towrds human rights and liberty or CUT OFF ALL FUNDS AND SUPPORT!!

He has leverage but, chooses to sit on the sideline and not get involved may be he's afraid they wont like it if he does?

[/QUOTE]

These "strict guidelines" already exist via several international agreements.  And the president cannot unilaterally void agreements that were ratified by Congress.  Its not our job to mettle in the affairs of nations working to rebuild their political process.  We've tried in the past and in many cases our efforts came back to haunt us. 

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts