Elizabeth Warren is the right choice...

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: Elizabeth Warren is the right choice...

In response to TFefio's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Reubenhop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Still will be voting for Brown. Not sure what you're not getting about that.

[/QUOTE]

Wall Street owns Brown - this is why they want Warren defeated so badly......

[/QUOTE]

Lies ABOUT Warren?  That's funny right there.

You know how you can tell Warren is lying?  Her lips are moving.  Let's see:

Lied about being a cherokee, and used it to promote her career.

Lied about representing the working person, instead working for THE MAN to deny benefits to workers.

And, what I think is the worst lie of all: 

You didn't build that.

What a low and evil concept to foist upon a strained and desperate working class, that they can't do it, they can't make it, without her.  Pure evil.

[/QUOTE]

The irresponsible conservative campaign to paint Warren as a "liar" has obviously failed.  It ended up demeaning Brown more than Warren.  If he wants to project himself as a moderate and win over a liberal state he should not engage in such divisive and demeaning tactics.

[/QUOTE]

Really? Independent of any political points considering warren filled out official applications calling herself a minority which she admits she did why would my perception of her as a liar be a failure? You think because guliable and sadly misinformed people post comments in the Globe to the contrary change minds? 

[/QUOTE]

WOW ! What a "no nothing" !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JOEBIALEK. Show JOEBIALEK's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lied about representing the working person, instead working for THE MAN to deny benefits to workers.

You didn't build that.

What a low and evil concept to foist upon a strained and desperate working class, that they can't do it, they can't make it, without her.  Pure evil.

[/QUOTE]

The irresponsible conservative campaign to paint Warren as a "liar" has obviously failed.  It ended up demeaning Brown more than Warren.  If he wants to project himself as a moderate and win over a liberal state he should not engage in such divisive and demeaning tactics.

[/QUOTE]

Really? Independent of any political points considering warren filled out official applications calling herself a minority which she admits she did why would my perception of her as a liar be a failure? You think because guliable and sadly misinformed people post comments in the Globe to the contrary change minds? 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aldopignotti. Show aldopignotti's posts

I'm actually surprised anyone would vote for Elizabeth Warren, she may be the biggest hypocrite to run for public office that I can think of.   She SAYS the govenement in Washington should do more to reduce student debt but she's living in a $10 million mansion that Harvard gave her.   When was the last time she did any work for Harvard?  

She says she wants to help the middle class but she has a long record of being just another corporate lawyer who jumps on civil action suits for big payoffs at the expense of the victims.  I wonder how many hours of work she actually put in to deserve that $210,000 paycheck?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You didn't build that.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Fill us in, sister.  Give us proof that Warren is not lying.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You didn't build that.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Fill us in, sister.  Give us proof that Warren is not lying.

[/QUOTE]

skeeter your party is calling Warren a liar. It's your party that has to give proof that she is lying .

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JOEBIALEK. Show JOEBIALEK's posts

look who the Boston Globe endorsed...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

I wonder if the colonel will tell us he was in a conference call with King Nepture today discussing Hurricane Sandy ?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Poll: Scott Brown, Elizabeth Warren in dead heat

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1012/83003.html#ixzz2AhnuOjz0

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Poll: Scott Brown, Elizabeth Warren in dead heat

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1012/83003.html#ixzz2AhnuOjz0

[/QUOTE]

Well if history were to repeat; one week out Chokely was up 8 pts and brown won by 4 pts; applying that correction factor to a dead heat Warren must be down 12 pts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to JOEBIALEK's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This letter is in response to the articles covering the United States Senate
    Election between Professor Elizabeth Warren and Senator Scott Brown.

I am writing this letter out of concern for relatives of mine that live in a
    Boston suburb.

After having watched the three debates and read the proposals and
    backgrounds of both candidates it is more than obvious that voters should
    choose Elizabeth Warren. She is a person who exudes compassion tempered
    by grace and pragmatism. The Troubled Assets Relief Program {which she
    captained} created the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) {which
    I directly benefited from}. Because of her the interest rate on my mortgage
    is now very similar to the rates being offered for refinancing today.
    Elizabeth was also very instrumental during the development of the Consumer
    Financial Protection Bureau; a Agency now desperately needed to check the
    previously unbridled capitalism {greed} and thus begin the healing process for our economy.

As for her opponent {Scott Brown} he appears to be overly preoccupied with
    the race of Elizabeth Warren; enough so to waste precious debate time in
    order to avoid the real and pressing issues at hand. There's a old adage:
    "how do you know who your poppa was cause your momma done told you so".
    I don't care if she is a descendant of Big Bird; the woman works hard and
    gets results...so drop it already! Further, it is my understanding that Scott
    Brown worked to inhibit the $450 Billion Jobs Bill when so many Americans
    are still unemployed. Perhaps unemployment will do him some good.
    Additionally, he claims to be the champion of bipartisanship but yet signed
    the anti-tax pledge promoted by Grover Norquist; so much for reaching across
    the aisle and for that matter thinking for yourself. And now the Koch Brothers
    {via America 360, Pro-Scott Brown Super PAC} are coming in to tag-team
    against his opponent. Does anyone think these influence peddlers work for free?
    The only benefit voters will get from America 360 is a strong case of the dizzies.

Just as with presidency this election is about a definite choice between
    someone who represents the few who have never had it so good and someone who
    represents the many that know we can {and will} do better. Her name is Elizabeth
    Warren and she deserves election.

Joe Bialek
    Cleveland, OH

"Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric." Bertrand Russell

[/QUOTE]

Let Brown run for office in his favorite state - Maryland.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to AlleyCatBruin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to JOEBIALEK's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This letter is in response to the articles covering the United States Senate
    Election between Professor Elizabeth Warren and Senator Scott Brown.

I am writing this letter out of concern for relatives of mine that live in a
    Boston suburb.

After having watched the three debates and read the proposals and
    backgrounds of both candidates it is more than obvious that voters should
    choose Elizabeth Warren. She is a person who exudes compassion tempered
    by grace and pragmatism. The Troubled Assets Relief Program {which she
    captained} created the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) {which
    I directly benefited from}. Because of her the interest rate on my mortgage
    is now very similar to the rates being offered for refinancing today.
    Elizabeth was also very instrumental during the development of the Consumer
    Financial Protection Bureau; a Agency now desperately needed to check the
    previously unbridled capitalism {greed} and thus begin the healing process for our economy.

As for her opponent {Scott Brown} he appears to be overly preoccupied with
    the race of Elizabeth Warren; enough so to waste precious debate time in
    order to avoid the real and pressing issues at hand. There's a old adage:
    "how do you know who your poppa was cause your momma done told you so".
    I don't care if she is a descendant of Big Bird; the woman works hard and
    gets results...so drop it already! Further, it is my understanding that Scott
    Brown worked to inhibit the $450 Billion Jobs Bill when so many Americans
    are still unemployed. Perhaps unemployment will do him some good.
    Additionally, he claims to be the champion of bipartisanship but yet signed
    the anti-tax pledge promoted by Grover Norquist; so much for reaching across
    the aisle and for that matter thinking for yourself. And now the Koch Brothers
    {via America 360, Pro-Scott Brown Super PAC} are coming in to tag-team
    against his opponent. Does anyone think these influence peddlers work for free?
    The only benefit voters will get from America 360 is a strong case of the dizzies.

Just as with presidency this election is about a definite choice between
    someone who represents the few who have never had it so good and someone who
    represents the many that know we can {and will} do better. Her name is Elizabeth
    Warren and she deserves election.

Joe Bialek
    Cleveland, OH

"Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric." Bertrand Russell

[/QUOTE]

Let Brown run for office in his favorite state - Maryland.

[/QUOTE]

Let princess running sap run for head squaw on the reservation.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I don't usually pay much attention to polls..but the latest Suffolk poll caught my attention. Not because of the standings of the two candidates..more because of the questions related to the campaigns and negative advertising. It seems that many people are put off by the tone in Brown's advertising. This has cost him support according to the Suffolk poll results.

It's starting to look like if Brown loses..it will be because of the campaign he's run..not because of the person he is. That would be ironic..especially when you consider how he won the seat in the first place.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Troubled Assets Relief Program {which she
    captained}

TARP was Bush dummy

[/QUOTE]

TARP was implemented under Bush...but Warren played a fairly significant role in design and implementation. You know..back when both sides worked with each other instead of against.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

I said it before, I see no benefit for this state replacing Brown with Warren. Brown works well with all, I don't see Warren doing that, at all.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from polar123. Show polar123's posts

In response to newman09's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I said it before, I see no benefit for this state replacing Brown with Warren. Brown works well with all, I don't see Warren doing that, at all.

[/QUOTE]

Agree. She does not have a partisan bone in her body.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In response to newman09's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

warren is good for the state and country.  She'll do the right thing simply because its the right thing to do, not because it allows her to say she's bipartisan.  

Too bad he ran for the US Senate.  He could have had a nice career as a state Senator.  Now he'll have to get a real job.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And this is exactly why the Brown smear campaign has failed to sway the voters: it appeals only to gross nativist tendencies in the unthinking right

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And this is exactly why the Brown smear campaign has failed to sway the voters: it appeals only to gross nativist tendencies in the unthinking right

[/QUOTE]

Really?

Gee I thought it was the 3-1 advantage the democrats enjoy in Massachusetts.

Yeah and I forgot Brown was never slimed.

NE politics. Indian princess from Massachusetts Viet Nam war vet from Connecticut.

The fat murdering drunk teddy kennedy rule of thumb for voting democrats.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[/QUOTE]

Really?

NE politics. Indian princess from Massachusetts Viet Nam war vet from Connecticut.

[/QUOTE]

He won last time nitwit.  But instead of touting his bipartisan moderate views he went nativist in his personal attacks on Warren.  It appeals to folks like you, but not to real thinking individuals who want a Senator to act "senatorial".

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Really?

[/QUOTE]

He won last time nitwit.  But instead of touting his bipartisan moderate views he went nativist in his personal attacks on Warren.  It appeals to folks like you, but not to real thinking individuals who want a Senator to act "senatorial".

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for keeping me  abreast of the news.

A deep thinker like you must teach kindergarden or first grade correct?

A leader among children.

Warren is a more formitable opponent than Brown's last and far more liberal.

Which points to her 3-1 democrat voting advantage in the socialist republic of massachusetts.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Really?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We all know it wasn't a personal attack; it was clearly calling her out (character issue)  for checking the box right after Pow Wow Chow came out in 1984.  Her new found affirmative action box was the key to her success.

She taught at 6 lower tier colleges from 1977 to 1985; then she showed up at UPenn and 6 years later she ends up at Harvard.  Both of these two schools touted her native american / women of color status which allowed these schools to check the affirmative action box in reports.  Warren denies knowing anything aboput this; even though her arrival at Harvard was touted in the Harvard Crimson Magazine after her arriva.  Yeah I guest she never read that either as she was too busy working for big business instead of the business of the University.

She's a dispicable person of unearned entitlement.

Sections
Shortcuts