Elizabeth Warren is the right choice...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Re: Elizabeth Warren is the right choice...

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jmel's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thanks...I will be voting for Scott Brown

[/QUOTE]

I don`t know about you guys but, driving from NH to Truro and back over this past weekend I saw more Scott Brown yard signs, overpass signs, and bumper stickers, than I saw when he won the special election in 2010.  It seems that people really like and trust him. 

[/QUOTE]

I guess that's why Warren is leading in the polls.

Brown is a disgrace.  He's obviously unfit for active duty yet insists on calling what he does 1 weekend a month and 2 weeks a year as his military career (by the way, it translates to 3.5 years of full time active duty).  Pathetic.

[/QUOTE]

...if you remember the Globe had Marsha Chokely up 15 pts about one week before her 5 pt loss.

So we get it you have no respect for people who serve in the National Gaurd; I assume it must be because you served full time at some point in your life.  To that I say thank you for your service.  Otherwise I say you're off base and STFU.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JOEBIALEK. Show JOEBIALEK's posts

good points

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dcr400m. Show dcr400m's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to JOEBIALEK's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

http://electoral-vote.com/

[/QUOTE]

Still will be voting for Brown. Not sure what you're not getting about that.

[/QUOTE]

Wall Street owns Brown - this is why they want Warren defeated so badly......

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-brown-warren-senate-race-20121025,0,1543033.story

I encourage you to keep voting Brown - your tears will be all the more delicious.....because you willingly believe lies about Warren. The other pleasure will be that soon Wall Street will be getting getting ready to say SENATOR Warren...our worst nightmare - they will have lost their biggest syncophant and lackey Scotty the Model/Pretend military action figure

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to dcr400m's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

http://electoral-vote.com/

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-brown-warren-senate-race-20121025,0,1543033.story

I encourage you to keep voting Brown - your tears will be all the more delicious.....because you willingly believe lies about Warren. The other pleasure will be that soon Wall Street will be getting getting ready to say SENATOR Warren...our worst nightmare - they will have lost their biggest syncophant and lackey Scotty the Model/Pretend military action figure

[/QUOTE]

Lies ABOUT Warren?  That's funny right there.

You know how you can tell Warren is lying?  Her lips are moving.  Let's see:

Lied about being a cherokee, and used it to promote her career.

Lied about representing the working person, instead working for THE MAN to deny benefits to workers.

And, what I think is the worst lie of all: 

You didn't build that.

What a low and evil concept to foist upon a strained and desperate working class, that they can't do it, they can't make it, without her.  Pure evil.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lied about representing the working person, instead working for THE MAN to deny benefits to workers.

You didn't build that.

What a low and evil concept to foist upon a strained and desperate working class, that they can't do it, they can't make it, without her.  Pure evil.

[/QUOTE]

The irresponsible conservative campaign to paint Warren as a "liar" has obviously failed.  It ended up demeaning Brown more than Warren.  If he wants to project himself as a moderate and win over a liberal state he should not engage in such divisive and demeaning tactics.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to Reubenhop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You didn't build that.

[/QUOTE]

The irresponsible conservative campaign to paint Warren as a "liar" has obviously failed.  It ended up demeaning Brown more than Warren.  If he wants to project himself as a moderate and win over a liberal state he should not engage in such divisive and demeaning tactics.

[/QUOTE]

It is not a campaign, but facts, unless you have some proof that Warren isn't a liar.  Her inability to produce documentation is telling.

But, you are right, in the sense that the attempts to tell the truth are failing.  Maybe because the Globe refuses to investigate?  Just saying....

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[/QUOTE]

It is not a campaign, but facts, unless you have some proof that Warren isn't a liar.  Her inability to produce documentation is telling.

But, you are right, in the sense that the attempts to tell the truth are failing.  Maybe because the Globe refuses to investigate?  Just saying....

[/QUOTE]

No.  There are no facts.  You have no proof that she lied about her heritage, but you pretend that you do.  You have no proof she used her minority status to get a job, but you pretend that you do.  That conservative campaign is either completely irresponsible or a lie in itself.  AND... it is not working.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You didn't build that.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Maybe, but she is still a liar.

How do you rationalize voting for someone who lied their way into an affirmative action job?  Doesn't that cause you some concern?  at least a little bit?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No.  There are no facts.  You have no proof that she lied about her heritage, but you pretend that you do.  You have no proof she used her minority status to get a job, but you pretend that you do.  That conservative campaign is either completely irresponsible or a lie in itself.  AND... it is not working.

[/QUOTE]

Where's Warren's proof that she is an indian? NO DOCUMENTATION.

You don't go from some podunk university to Harvard without being a minority or a Harvard grad.  Even you know that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]

This letter is in response to the articles covering the United States Senate
    Election between Professor Elizabeth Warren and Senator Scott Brown.

I am writing this letter out of concern for relatives of mine that live in a
    Boston suburb.

After having watched the three debates and read the proposals and
    backgrounds of both candidates it is more than obvious that voters should
    choose Elizabeth Warren. She is a person who exudes compassion tempered
    by grace and pragmatism. The Troubled Assets Relief Program {which she
    captained} created the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) {which
    I directly benefited from}. Because of her the interest rate on my mortgage
    is now very similar to the rates being offered for refinancing today.
    Elizabeth was also very instrumental during the development of the Consumer
    Financial Protection Bureau; a Agency now desperately needed to check the
    previously unbridled capitalism {greed} and thus begin the healing process for our economy.

As for her opponent {Scott Brown} he appears to be overly preoccupied with
    the race of Elizabeth Warren; enough so to waste precious debate time in
    order to avoid the real and pressing issues at hand. There's a old adage:
    "how do you know who your poppa was cause your momma done told you so".
    I don't care if she is a descendant of Big Bird; the woman works hard and
    gets results...so drop it already! Further, it is my understanding that Scott
    Brown worked to inhibit the $450 Billion Jobs Bill when so many Americans
    are still unemployed. Perhaps unemployment will do him some good.
    Additionally, he claims to be the champion of bipartisanship but yet signed
    the anti-tax pledge promoted by Grover Norquist; so much for reaching across
    the aisle and for that matter thinking for yourself. And now the Koch Brothers
    {via America 360, Pro-Scott Brown Super PAC} are coming in to tag-team
    against his opponent. Does anyone think these influence peddlers work for free?
    The only benefit voters will get from America 360 is a strong case of the dizzies.

Just as with presidency this election is about a definite choice between
    someone who represents the few who have never had it so good and someone who
    represents the many that know we can {and will} do better. Her name is Elizabeth
    Warren and she deserves election.

Joe Bialek
    Cleveland, OH

"Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric." Bertrand Russell

[/QUOTE]

Scott Brown is too busy serving in the Maryland National Guard to care about Mass.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And,BTW, stop it with that upside down logic, you know, that we have no proof  that she is lying.

It is up to her to prove her assertions, after all, she is making the claim,  agreed?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And,BTW, stop it with that upside down logic, you know, that we have no proof  that she is lying.

It is up to her to prove her assertions, after all, she is making the claim,  agreed?

[/QUOTE]

Have you asked Rmoney to prove that he's got Latino *giggle* in him? Oh, I forgot. You never question a conservative.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

[/QUOTE]

Maybe, but she is still a liar.

How do you rationalize voting for someone who lied their way into an affirmative action job?  Doesn't that cause you some concern?  at least a little bit?

[/QUOTE]

Where's your proof?  Put up or shut up. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[/QUOTE]

You don't go from some podunk university to Harvard without being a minority or a Harvard grad.  Even you know that.

[/QUOTE]

Where is your proof that she is not?  You are calling her a liar about family heritage information.  Put up or shut up.  Maybe you should actually show some of that supposed Christian charity you have.  He, he, he.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Where is your proof that she is not?  You are calling her a liar about family heritage information.  Put up or shut up.  Maybe you should actually show some of that supposed Christian charity you have.  He, he, he.

[/QUOTE]

Family proof?  EVERY PIECE OF FAMILY PROOF REFERENCES HER AS WHITE.  The white grand daddy who shot an indian, the genealogical search which turned up that she is white.

Warren has produced NO PROOF THAT SHE IS CHEROKEE. NONE.

So, I guess Warren is left with the old saw:

"Who are you going to beleive?  Me, or your lying eyes?"

Come on Rube.  You are better than this.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Family proof?  EVERY PIECE OF FAMILY PROOF REFERENCES HER AS WHITE.  The white grand daddy who shot an indian, the genealogical search which turned up that she is white.

Warren has produced NO PROOF THAT SHE IS CHEROKEE. NONE.

So, I guess Warren is left with the old saw:

"Who are you going to beleive?  Me, or your lying eyes?"

Come on Rube.  You are better than this.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[/QUOTE]

I claim I am a black woman. I have no proof.

Therefore I am because you can't prove I'm not.

Lying is a sin....

[/QUOTE]

Maybe you are in fact a black lesbian liberal atheist woman.  And you just hate yourself.  I have no proof to the contrary.   

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[/QUOTE]

Respectfully beg to differ.

Signs of.. desperation

[/QUOTE]

Warren is up in the polls. The lie campaign is not working.  But keep up your desperate attempts to smear people whose politics you don't like.

25. This post has been removed.