Elizabeth Warren makes me proud that I voted for her .

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

Re: Elizabeth Warren makes me proud that I voted for her .

In response to Reubenhop's comment:

In response to skeeter20's comment:

In response to NO MO O's comment:

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

BTW skeeter there is a new sheriff fake indian  in town and her name is Senator Warren .

It is a sad state of the countrys decline when this flagrant and overt liar gets voted in over someone honorable.

Beyond the total indian BS .. she is a perfect example of someone Barrack O'Liar described in his campaign.

She IS a filthy rich 1%'er who never represented the working middle class.

Nothing more than a rubber stamp.

Excellent summary.

You think Brown is an honorable person ? He could talk the talk about serving in Afghanistan but he never walked the walk in that country..... that ain't very honorable .

Semper Fi !

YOUR topic is not Brown. It's all about Liawatha Warren.

Anyone that luied her way throughlife to get advantages like she did does not get  my trust.

Obviously she has yours.

You did not dispute she is a 1 percenter making millions pretending to have done anything for the middle calss working people.

I'm thinking you may be a double tongued person like her.

Stop with the Nativism nonsense ("Liawatha") already.  It does not work, indeed it might have cost Brown the election.  On second thought keep the bigotry going and insure Warren will remain and conservatives will stay on the outside looking in. 

Simple question, Rube.  Is she a native American, and what proof has she offered?

Sure she is. Her family told her as much.  Prove that she is not and her family told her different. 

What's your background so we can all criticize you when you cannot provide adequate documentation?  And you will never have adequate documentation...  Got a birth certificate?  It's a forgery...  See how right wingers play the game?

Don`t think a "right winger" would actually fill out a document stating they are Native American to deliberately take advantage of an Affirmative Action law to gain entrance into a superior learning institution.  In fact, if a "right winger" had done it, the MSM would be screaming bloody murder.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In response to tacobreath's comment:

BTW skeeter there is a new sheriff fake indian  in town and her name is Senator Warren .

It is a sad state of the countrys decline when this flagrant and overt liar gets voted in over someone honorable.

Beyond the total indian BS .. she is a perfect example of someone Barrack O'Liar described in his campaign.

Excellent summary.

You think Brown is an honorable person ? He could talk the talk about serving in Afghanistan but he never walked the walk in that country..... that ain't very honorable .

Semper Fi !

Anyone that luied her way throughlife to get advantages like she did does not get  my trust.

Obviously she has yours.

You did not dispute she is a 1 percenter making millions pretending to have done anything for the middle calss working people.

Stop with the Nativism nonsense ("Liawatha") already.  It does not work, indeed it might have cost Brown the election.  On second thought keep the bigotry going and insure Warren will remain and conservatives will stay on the outside looking in. 

Simple question, Rube.  Is she a native American, and what proof has she offered?

Sure she is. Her family told her as much.  Prove that she is not and her family told her different. 

What's your background so we can all criticize you when you cannot provide adequate documentation?  And you will never have adequate documentation...  Got a birth certificate?  It's a forgery...  See how right wingers play the game?

Don`t think a "right winger" would actually fill out a document stating they are Native American to deliberately take advantage of an Affirmative Action law to gain entrance into a superior learning institution.  In fact, if a "right winger" had done it, the MSM would be screaming bloody murder.

Until they get caught, that is.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

In response to BilltheKat's comment:

Excellent summary.

Semper Fi !

Obviously she has yours.

Until they get caught, that is.

Got a specific?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Excellent summary.

Semper Fi !

Obviously she has yours.

And, her famly provides what documentation?  In fact, what documentaiton there is states that her ansestors were caucassian.

Listen, Rube, it is not up to me to prove she is not, it is up to her to prove that she is.  until then, she is not.

It is like someone telling you your real father is the milkman.  does that mean it is true?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

Don`t think a "right winger" would actually fill out a document stating they are Native American to deliberately take advantage of an Affirmative Action law to gain entrance into a superior learning institution.

Yes, you are all perfectly moral upright beacons of light, so much so that that light is in fact the sun shining out of your anuses - heaven be praised!

having been defeated sounly in argument, you show whsat a weak person you really are.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

Don`t think a "right winger" would actually fill out a document stating they are Native American to deliberately take advantage of an Affirmative Action law to gain entrance into a superior learning institution.

Yes, you are all perfectly moral upright beacons of light, so much so that that light is in fact the sun shining out of your anuses - heaven be praised!

having been defeated sounly in argument, you show whsat a weak person you really are.

No, no,......no, wait...............umm.....ah hem, let me get out my playbook:

You don`t understand the argument

You`re moving the goal posts

You`re a racist

Bigot!  Homophobe!

Bush`s fault

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

No, no,......no, wait...............umm.....ah hem, let me get out my playbook:

You don`t understand the argument

You`re moving the goal posts

You`re a racist

Bigot!  Homophobe!

Bush`s fault

You forgot the Bush/Cheney/Halliburton Weather machine.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.