Embattled IRS chief counsel met with Obama 2 days before agency changed targeting criteria.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Embattled IRS chief counsel met with Obama 2 days before agency changed targeting criteria.

The Obama appointee implicated in congressional testimony in the IRS targeting scandal met with President Obama in the White House two days before offering his colleagues a new set of advice on how to scrutinize tea party and conservative groups applying for tax-exempt status.

IRS chief counsel William Wilkins, who was named in House Oversight testimony by retiring IRS agent Carter Hull as one of his supervisors in the improper targeting of conservative groups, met with Obama in the Roosevelt Room of the White House on April 23, 2012. Wilkins’ boss, then-IRS commissioner Douglas Shulman, visited the Eisenhower Executive Office Building on April 24, 2012, according to White House visitor logs.

What can I cay but hmmmmmm?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Embattled IRS chief counsel met with Obama 2 days before agency changed targeting criteria.

Nothing to see here.  He was merely asking the IRS chief to look into George Zimmerman.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: Embattled IRS chief counsel met with Obama 2 days before agency changed targeting criteria.

Wilkins is being called Obama's G. Gordon Liddy.

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

lol, funny how no one cares about this?

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
    âۥ Socrates

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

lol, funny how no one cares about this?

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
    âۥ Socrates

No one cares about it because the progressives who post here know that this is an "uh-oh" moment.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

True but, it is just more warning alarmings the investigation keeps setting off as it tries to discover the truth!

The TRUTH will come out

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

The TRUTH will come out

I sure hope so. But I also hope that when it comes out, it isn't of the "ok, but that's only a shortform" variety.

Its been a slow slog through the apparent obstructionist.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Wasn't that the day of the easter egg hunt?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

The TRUTH will come out

I sure hope so. But I also hope that when it comes out, it isn't of the "ok, but that's only a shortform" variety.

I hope the truth comes out as well.  And, I hope that it really is nothing to see.

Given the past testimonies, and how the "official" story line is falling apart, I don't expect that to be the case.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

The TRUTH will come out

I hope the truth comes out as well.  And, I hope that it really is nothing to see.

Given the past testimonies, and how the "official" story line is falling apart, I don't expect that to be the case.

The first two "Official" stories fell apart; which is never a good sign.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

More on this from the Daily Caller:

A top former Obama Cabinet member who met with IRS officials at the White House during the targeting scandal is currently out of the country, a White House source told The Daily Caller.

Former acting Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Director Jeffrey Zients has still not returned from an overseas exile that began after his departure from the Obama administration in April, two weeks before the IRS scandal broke.

Zients met with then-IRS Commissioner Douglas Shulman and Shulman’s political aide Jonathan Davis and spokesman Frank Keith at the Eisenhower Executive Office Building at the White House complex on April 24, 2012.

Only Zients, who was in charge of OMB at the time, and the three men from the IRS attended the meeting, according to White House visitor logs. Their meeting ran for just under eight and a half hours into the night, the logs reveal.

The next day, April 25, the IRS’s chief counsel’s office — led by William Wilkins, who met with Obama at the White House that same week — sent Washington-based IRS officials “additional comments on the draft guidance.” These guidelines covered approving or denying tea party tax-exempt applications, according to a report on the IRS scandal compiled by Treasury Inspector General J. Russell George.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/22/jeffrey-zients-is-out-of-the-country/#ixzz2ZxrHkhZS

I wonder if he's out of the country or if this is more of a "that man has retired so we can't compel him to testify" sort of situation...

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

pure coincidence...Obama is the President for ALL Americans, not just those who agree with him and follow him blindly...

Obama loves me and my tax paying family as much as he loves the millions my money go to support...

Sections
Shortcuts