End of delusional Obama 50 state strategy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1843532,00.html

The delusion that Obama is some sort of transformational politician has ended. His 2004 speech about no Red States, no Blue states, was nice rhetoric but not a way to win the Presidency.

An amazing record will continue...that is, no Democrat has received more than 51% of the vote since 1964...
    If Obama wins, kudos to him, but it will be close, and it will be because they used the divisive Democrat playbook of class warfare, and bribe the voters.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

[Quote]How exactly are they "bribing" the voters? Hearing a McCain supporter complain about a "divisive" campaign is hilarious.[/Quote]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

[Quote]How exactly are they "bribing" the voters? Hearing a McCain supporter complain about a "divisive" campaign is hilarious.[/Quote]

Democrats bribe voters, play the "class warfare, soak the rich" canard, and pay off to their corrupt interest groups, trial lawyers and unions...

The biggest fraud of the campaign is Obama's bogus claim that "95% of voters will get a tax cut under my plan."
    Since 40% dont pay any income tax at all, it is a cover for more welfare payments....stealing from the productive to give to the unproductive...
    Why not just say so instead of using the fraud of a "tax cut".

You cant get a tax cut if you pay no taxes...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheArtist-formerly-known-as-Boo. Show TheArtist-formerly-known-as-Boo's posts

You know 50, or 12 it is all about the same. Besides what is the big difference you would trade me $50 for $12 wouldnt you so then it is exactly as described.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PS911fan. Show PS911fan's posts

Cry baby bob keeps posting and whining about the idea that Obama could fight on more ground than any democratic candidate ever did......

More painful facts as to why Bob is whining.....as we get closer to the election, there are signficantly more states that are in play and a few didnt fly but they forced the Mcsame failure team to have to compete.

VA and IN and NH are the best and most hilarious examples. McSame has to run desperately to defend these three states.

Truth; NH is a battleground state but this is supposedely McSame's TURF and hes going to lose it most likely........

VA and IN never get any play but Obama has pushed both states into a virtual tie - 1964 was the last time these two states have EVER thought about leaning center blue

Bob is from VA and its going to kill him if VA goes blue. Its been painful to see his racist state slip away with a democratic governor, putting away George "Macaca" Alen, and now with Mark Warner cakewalking to victory, its getting uncomfortably blue for whiny b*tch Bob

Personally there is just one last fun target for me, putting down that sorry disgusting piece of pig sh** Virgil Goode who is as racist, hostile, and as evil as Bob.

If we nail him, I doubt Bob would barely be able to deal with life........

I don't waste my time trying to traslate stupid, so no need to comment on idiot Boo, who turns nothing into really long posts.

Notice that the thugs here have not posted a poll. They never post a poll unless it in any way seems to make Obama look bad.....but as the election gets closer the polls will make more and more trends clearer.

Obama hit 52% on some national polls..but in the longrun the goal is the same

PA is critical

flipping Iowa, NM, CO, NV, VA, or NC = 4 flips victory, three flips is a closer election

OH and FL are not on my radar screen as they cannot be trusted.

MT is still in play but thats gravy...

facts still hurt!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

PS911,

true, states like VA and IN and NV were red, now in play. Virginia is changing because northern VA is full of federal employees, who want bigger govt., and also the state is filling with Northern refugees like me.
    The flip side is formerly reliable liberal bastions like PA, MI, WI, are in play also.
    If Obama wins, most Republicans will congratulate the winner, wish him well, move on and will go on with life..unlike whiny liberals who cried and moaned after their long losing streaks..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PS911fan. Show PS911fan's posts

None of your assertions are true bob......especially the ones about complimenting the winner...ask bill clinton about that....

VA and IN were "safe' but are now in play, If RI or L were in play and not considered "safe", you might be right

the states you mentioned for Obama are the same damn states that are battled for while the others are ignored.

the federal employee comment is fact free as well

Swing and a huge miss Bob

[Quote]
    PS911,

true, states like VA and IN and NV were red, now in play. Virginia is changing because northern VA is full of federal employees, who want bigger govt., and also the state is filling with Northern refugees like me.
    The flip side is formerly reliable liberal bastions like PA, MI, WI, are in play also.
    If Obama wins, most Republicans will congratulate the winner, wish him well, move on and will go on with life..unlike whiny liberals who cried and moaned after their long losing streaks..

[/Quote]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

NH is leaning in favor of McCain at this point.

Keep an eye on NC - lots of northeastern transplants and more mid-south than deep south.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

[Quote]

[Quote]
    PS911,

I have an on-base percentage of over .800 in softball this year and have not ever swung and missed at a pitch....

http://www.baconsrebellion.com/Issues06/11-06/Koelemay.php
    from a local blog:
    "Congress and the federal government are local industries in Northern Virginia. Hundreds of U.S. Representatives and United States Senators live in the region, not just those who represent Virginia. So do thousands of powerful Congressional staffers, regulators, federal employees, industry association executives and lobbyists. They are neighbors, parents and sports fans during the school year and fellow road warriors in the daily commute. "

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

[Quote]
    None of your assertions are true bob......especially the ones about complimenting the winner...ask bill clinton about that....

VA and IN were "safe' but are now in play, If RI or L were in play and not considered "safe", you might be right

the states you mentioned for Obama are the same damn states that are battled for while the others are ignored.

the federal employee comment is fact free as well

[Quote]

ps911fan

I beg to differ, first NH is definately leaning for McCain, the Shea-Porter Dem seacoast Rep will lose her seat to Jeb Bradley and Sununu will keep his seat. Second its the angry dems who invented the 01.20.09 Bush's Last Day bumper sticker. If Obama wins he is "our" president, I bet you can't say that about Bush and I'll bet you have a 01.20.09 bumper sticker on your Prius or is it a Subaru.

Sections
Shortcuts