Eric Holder " we are a nations of cowards"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Eric Holder " we are a nations of cowards"

another dumb a**!!! Holder, buddy, you looked like a complete moron yesterday. I know one thing, I'm not a coward Mr. Holder!!! "A NATION OF COWARDS"!!! He should be tarred and feathered and not even read his miranda rights!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsATravesty. Show ItsATravesty's posts

Re: Eric Holder " we are a nations of cowards"

The real coward is Holders boss.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

agreed! but at least obama has 1/2 a brain when he reads from his  teleprompter.Holder is  just a bumbling fool!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DefendUrRights. Show DefendUrRights's posts

Holder, Obama, and Deval are complete disgraces...Affirmative Action designees...I guess we got what we paid for.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Eric Holder " we are a nations of cowards":
    another dumb a**!!! Holder, buddy, you looked like a complete moron yesterday. I know one thing, I'm not a coward Mr. Holder!!! "A NATION OF COWARDS"!!! He should be tarred and feathered and not even read his miranda rights!!!
    Posted by rickrand3

You have a link for this?  The comment was stated in February 2009 in regard to race relations.   Something new happen?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mayflower48. Show mayflower48's posts

He said that we are a nation of cowards when discussing race. I think he's right. Most people would rather not go there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

Have we had a good AG since 1993 or just a series of idiots, and now I belive we have found the King Idiot.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow3. Show whatnow3's posts

Mayflower - we are a nation of cowards regarding race because anytime a caucasian says something minorities don't like, the minorities get on their soap box and scream racism.

The boy who cried wolf syndrom has destroyed any ability to have adult conversations about the subject.

Add to the mix Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, the two "leaders" of African Americans to a bunch of far left lemmings who are just chomping at the bit to get an opportunity to claim Repubs are racist, and we are where we are.

I think calling someone racist should be considered libel.  Maybe then people wouldn't whip it out as a trump card.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: Eric Holder " we are a nations of cowards":
    Mayflower - we are a nation of cowards regarding race because anytime a caucasian says something minorities don't like, the minorities get on their soap box and scream racism. The boy who cried wolf syndrom has destroyed any ability to have adult conversations about the subject. Add to the mix Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, the two "leaders" of African Americans to a bunch of far left lemmings who are just chomping at the bit to get an opportunity to claim Repubs are racist, and we are where we are. I think calling someone racist should be considered libel.  Maybe then people wouldn't whip it out as a trump card.
    Posted by whatnow3

You cannot ignore the fact that racism is very much a part of the mindset of a lot of people... and not just minorities.

From a police report on a case I handled in an upper class north shore suburb:  "Saw a black man driving a new red car.  Pulled him over..."

Gee, no racism there...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

I will be the first to admit I am not perfect and I make mistakes. 
    Alberto Gonzales 

He inspired confidence didn't he.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

The top 10 Alberto Gonzales quotes (enjoy!):

10. “I have searched my memory.”

9. “I don’t have any recollection about…”

8. “I have no recollection.”

7. “I have no memory of this.”

6. “I don’t remember.”

5. “I don’t know.”

4. “I don’t recall ever saying this.”

3. “I don’t recall ever doing that.”

2. “I can’t recall.”

1. “I don’t recall.”

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lrecliner. Show lrecliner's posts

In Response to Re: Eric Holder " we are a nations of cowards" : You cannot ignore the fact that racism is very much a part of the mindset of a lot of people... and not just minorities. From a police report on a case I handled in an upper class north shore suburb:  "Saw a black man driving a new red care.  Pulled him over..." Gee, no racism there...
    Posted by Reubenhop

Very true.. DWB: Driving while Black. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

From what I've read Clinton is well hung....LOL! Gonzales not so much. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

He said that we are a nation of cowards when discussing race. I think he's right. Most people would rather not go there.
    Posted by mayflower48

All you on the left let us know when you are ready to start talking about race. Right now all I hear is the left calling everyone a racist.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

In Response to Re: Eric Holder " we are a nations of cowards" : If there's a way to read too much, you just found it
    Posted by GreginMeffa

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Nice!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

In Response to Re: Eric Holder " we are a nations of cowards" : If there's a way to read too much, you just found it
    Posted by GreginMeffa

I think you're right lol.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: Eric Holder " we are a nations of cowards" : Very true.. DWB: Driving while Black. 
    Posted by lrecliner

And the irony was that upon stopping the guy, the cop found all kinds of stolen stuff in his back seat.  Still, the case was dismissed before arraignment as the prosecuting officer knew the law.  So it is not all darkness out there.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

In Response to Re: Eric Holder " we are a nations of cowards" : And the irony was that upon stopping the guy, the cop found all kinds of stolen stuff in his back seat.  Still, the case was dismissed before arraignment as the prosecuting officer knew the law.  So it is not all darkness out there.
    Posted by Reubenhop

Reuben , the liberal defense lawyer,  gets all weepy, when a criminal is let free....
    Must remind you of the good old days, getting hardened criminals off on technicalities, so they could subsequently commit horrendous crimes against the innocent...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: Eric Holder " we are a nations of cowards" : Reuben , the liberal defense lawyer,  gets all weepy, when a criminal is let free.... Must remind you of the good old days, getting hardened criminals off on technicalities, so they could subsequently commit horrendous crimes against the innocent...
    Posted by BobinVa

Bob the unthinking conservative who believes that cops should engage in racial profiling and abuse the Constitution in their pursuit of "bad guys".  Why was this country created in the first place again?  Oh yeah, to limit the power of government over our basic rights.  Bobby was asleep in class during that lesson.  Hope you get pulled over on a dark street real soon Bobby.  Then you might need a weepy liberal lawyer on that whole presumption of innocence technicality.  Really you are quite pathetic.  And you are no conservative: they respect the law.  You don't.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Holder still won't even acknowledge that the Times Square terror plot was related to radical Islam.  A senator asked him 6 times if it was possible that the attempted terrorist bombing was related to radical Islam and he wouldn't answer the question.  If someone asked him if we should prosecute a CIA agent who roughs up a terrorist on foreign soil, I bet he'd have a direct and succinct answer.

Holder hates America and is willing to do nothing to defend it....he and Obama work well together.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Holder still won't even acknowledge that the Times Square terror plot was related to radical Islam.  A senator asked him 6 times if it was possible that the attempted terrorist bombing was related to radical Islam and he wouldn't answer the question.  If someone asked him if we should prosecute a CIA agent who roughs up a terrorist on foreign soil, I bet he'd have a direct and succinct answer. Holder hates America and is willing to do nothing to defend it....he and Obama work well together.
    Posted by macnh1

Your last sentence is just plain stupid.  Criticize their methods sure, but accusing these officials of harboring treasonous thoughts and engaging in treasounous practices is divisive nonsense.  Hyperbole can go too far.  Talk like an idiot and people will think you are an idiot.  Bush and Cheney were not Nazis and Holder and Obama are not closet terrorists.  Basic rational thought.  Try it some time.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Re: Eric Holder " we are a nations of cowards" : Bob the unthinking conservative who believes that cops should engage in racial profiling and abuse the Constitution in their pursuit of "bad guys".  Why was this country created in the first place again?  Oh yeah, to limit the power of government over our basic rights.  Bobby was asleep in class during that lesson.  Hope you get pulled over on a dark street real soon Bobby.  Then you might need a weepy liberal lawyer on that whole presumption of innocence technicality.  Really you are quite pathetic.  And you are no conservative: they respect the law.  You don't.
    Posted by Reubenhop

And you undoubtedly feel the same way (limits of govt over our basic rights) about this Obamaramadingdong Care? I'll bet that you believe that health care is not a basic right, right? 

Being a hypocrite must be horrible!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

"I will be the first to admit I am not perfect and I make mistakes. 
    Alberto Gonzales 

He inspired confidence didn't he."

----------------------------

Why because he admitted what EVERY human does?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: Eric Holder " we are a nations of cowards" : And you undoubtedly feel the same way (limits of govt over our basic rights) about this Obamaramadingdong Care? I'll bet that you believe that health care is not a basic right, right?  Being a hypocrite must be horrible!
    Posted by AZPAT

Sorry.  I am no hypocrite.  The government assisting in the ability to enjoy your right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness is no loss of rights.   It's hard to enjoy those rights without adequate health.  Just like it is hard to enjoy those rights without adequate education.  Want to dismantle the public education system?  What about your right to be stupid?  Ooops.  You probably wont get that connection. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

In Response to Eric Holder " we are a nations of cowards":
    Posted by rickrand3

And you should be sent back to grade school.  Learn how to write.

Sections
Shortcuts