Everything is a Coincidence: Staged Batman Shootings take Fast & Furious out of Headlines

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HowdieDoody. Show HowdieDoody's posts

Everything is a Coincidence: Staged Batman Shootings take Fast & Furious out of Headlines

The CIA has a saying. "There is NO such thing as a coincidence"....unless, of course, you're a dumbed down sheep. Then. everything is ALWAYS a coincidence because there are always only wonderful people in governments.

What good fortune for Criminal General Holder and Traitor in Chief Soetoro. But. like I said before,  it's always, JUST A COINCIDENCE. Did I mention that I was born last night?

Just move along sheeple. Nothing to see here.....

Baaaahhhhh.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HowdieDoody. Show HowdieDoody's posts

Re: Everything is a Coincidence: Staged Batman Shootings take Fast & Furious out of Headlines

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

Re: Everything is a Coincidence: Staged Batman Shootings take Fast & Furious out of Headlines

In Response to Everything is a Coincidence: Staged Batman Shootings take Fast & Furious out of Headlines:
    The CIA has a saying. "There is NO such thing as a coincidence"....unless, of course, you're a dumbed down sheep. Then. everything is ALWAYS a coincidence because there are always only wonderful people in governments. What good fortune for Criminal General Holder and Traitor in Chief Soetoro. But. like I said before,  it's always, JUST A COINCIDENCE. Did I mention that I was born last night? Just move along sheeple. Nothing to see here..... Baaaahhhhh.....
    Posted by HowdieDoody

4. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts