Evidence in the Trayvon Martin case

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Re: Evidence in the Trayvon Martin case

Are you saying that andiejen is airborne?

Anyhow, looks like it's time to pay attention to what's going on in the real pit again.  The dog on which some here have bet is doing some interesting maneuvers.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Figment. Show Figment's posts

In Response to Re: Evidence in the Trayvon Martin case:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Evidence in the Trayvon Martin case": I think the main point is that this is an annonymous forum, there is no way for us to know for fact if anyone is a Doctor, Lawyer, or Engineer.
    Posted by msobstinate99[/QUOTE]
    To the point, why would anyone on an anonymous discussion forum care to know about the personal lives of it's members or even comment on it. Sticking to the issues makes things much simpler.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Figment. Show Figment's posts

[QUOTE]Are you saying that andiejen is airborne? Anyhow, looks like it's time to pay attention to what's going on in the real pit again.  The dog on which some here have bet is doing some interesting maneuvers.
    Posted by Firewind[/QUOTE]
    Is that code for something? Care to explain the game to the rest of us?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Evidence in the Trayvon Martin case": You're kidding, right? That was the airborne post you wanted me to request? Good one andie. With that being said, back to the OP. it looks like the lead prosecutor has some new evidence, which will indeed send the talkies into full spin today.
    Posted by msobstinate99[/QUOTE]

msobstinate:

Since you asked, that is is not the post airborne posted before. That one was far longer and as I said before was a post directed to you. I highly doubt he deleted it on his own, esp. considering his new post.

I see airborne's new post was removed as well. But this time it was captured in my post. So, to another point a certain poster keeps harping on, someone on this thread is indeed using the the abuse button on airborne's posts, and you can be sure it is not me. So maybe that poster should recognize the hypocrisy, liberal posts are being removing right before our eyes, and give it a rest.

He might also realize that maybe his posts get removed not because he is a conservative, but because they are filed with profanity much of time as well as excessive personal attacks.

He might think that is fun, but not everybody does. Nor does everybody comes here to have "fun'".

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Evidence in the Trayvon Martin case : Is that code for something? Care to explain the game to the rest of us?
    Posted by Figment[/QUOTE]

The sideshow had become the main show here, while Mr. Zimmerman was beginning to do some interesting maneuvers.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Evidence in the Trayvon Martin case : The sideshow had become the main show here, while Mr. Zimmerman was beginning to do some interesting maneuvers.

Firewind:

Agreed. And I am sorry for my part. Not as an excuse, but as a reason, ever since jmel's thread was removed, he, Pink2 and msobstinate have been all over me in the forums. 

I will go back to ignoring them as best as I can.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Evidence in the Trayvon Martin case : imo, whoever is doing that should stop. To my mind, it is no individual poster's role to monitor language or attacks. f**k f**k f**kity f**k f**k. Also, damn crappity crap crap. Damnit.
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

WDYWN:

I know that is your opinion. You and I have had that discussion. 

But there is a difference if it is aimed at me. I feel it is my decision how to handle those posts. A monitor would be reporting posts not directed at them.

Also, jmel tried very hard in his thread, and since, to convince anyone who would listen that only one person was reporting posts. I knew that was not correct. I had seen too many liberal posts removed. And on this thread airborne's last 2 posts were removed.

I assume you dislike hypocrisy. It is screaming on this issue. It is now obvious to anyone paying attention that there are several people using the abuse button. 

I know you would handle jmel in a different way if he was on your back. I respect you as a poster very much, but we have different styles. 

So hopefully, the majority of us will now stick to whatever the topic is from here on. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

News reporting Zimmerman will be charged, it is not yet known what the exact charge will be.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]News reporting Zimmerman will be charged, it is not yet known what the exact charge will be.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]

Thesemenarecowards:

Finally. Thank you for the update. I am guessing Angela Corey decided to go ahead with an indictment without presenting the case to a grand jury.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

CBS has confirmed that State Attorney Angela Corey will hold a press conference at 6pm to discuss the charges against George Zimmerman.

The highest charge he could face is second degree murder, which carries a sentence of life in prison in Florida.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Evidence in the Trayvon Martin case : The sideshow had become the main show here, while Mr. Zimmerman was beginning to do some interesting maneuvers.

Firewind:

As to those interesting maneuvers by George Zimmerman, one of those, before he was arrested today of course, was asking for donations on his website with the American flag as a backdrop.

He also tells the story of his life since the death of Trayvon Martin, and even quotes such figures as Ibsen and Thomas Paine.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Evidence in the Trayvon Martin case : imo, whoever is doing that should stop. To my mind, it is no individual poster's role to monitor language or attacks. f**k f**k f**kity f**k f**k. Also, damn crappity crap crap. Damnit.
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

OMG...that is just too funny...sounds like me on a Monday morning ...lol

Okay..but to be serious..who cares what kind of language someone uses..really? I have said many time over the years that if someone doesn't like my posts..they are free to pass them by.

Sections
Shortcuts