Feds released hundreds of immigrant murderers, drunk drivers, sex-crimes convicts

  1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

    Feds released hundreds of immigrant murderers, drunk drivers, sex-crimes convicts

     Otherwise known as the "Democratic voter base" .....


     


    WashTimes: "Immigration officials knowingly released dozens of murderers and thousands of drunken drivers back into the U.S. in 2013, according to Obama administration statistics that could undercut the president’s argument that he is trying to focus on the most serious criminals in his immigration enforcement.


     


    Among the 36,000 immigrants whom U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement released from custody last year there were 116 with convictions for homicide, 43 for negligent manslaughter, 14 for voluntary manslaughter and one with a conviction classified by ICE as “homicide-willful kill-public official-gun.”


     


    This would be considered the worst prison break in American history, except it was sanctioned by the president and perpetrated by our own immigration officials,” said Rep. Lamar Smith, Texas Republican. “The administration’s actions are outrageous. They willfully and knowingly put the interests of criminal immigrants before the safety and security of the American people.”


     


    The data raised thorny questions about how the government decides which immigrants to detain and which it will release as they await court hearings and final action on deportation.


     


    ICE said 75 percent of the convicted murderers released in 2013 were considered “mandatory releases” in compliance with court decisions.


     


    “Others, typically those with less serious offenses, were released as a discretionary matter after career law enforcement officers made a judgment regarding the priority of holding the individual, given ICE’s resources, and prioritizing the detention and removal of individuals who pose a risk to public safety or national security,” ICE said.


     


     


     


    Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/12/feds-released-hundreds-immigrant-murderers-drunken/#ixzz31iZnCbRI" rel="nofollow">http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/12/feds-released-hundreds-immigrant-murderers-drunken/#ixzz31iZnCbRI
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter


     


     


     


    Bush did it too, in 3...2...1.. 


     



     

     
  2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

    Re: Feds released hundreds of immigrant murderers, drunk drivers, sex-crimes convicts

    Wait - did Obama do it or did the courts do it?  You said 75% were released by the courts and the other 25% by career law enforcement offcials.  Please draw the connection from the courts/career law enforcement to Obama?

     
  3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

    Re: Feds released hundreds of immigrant murderers, drunk drivers, sex-crimes convicts

    In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

    Wait - did Obama do it or did the courts do it?  You said 75% were released by the courts and the other 25% by career law enforcement offcials.  Please draw the connection from the courts/career law enforcement to Obama?

    [/QUOTE]

    The Obama administration is responsible for enforcing the immigration polices.

    there.  That wasn't so tough.

     
  4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

    Re: Feds released hundreds of immigrant murderers, drunk drivers, sex-crimes convicts

    In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

    Wait - did Obama do it or did the courts do it?  You said 75% were released by the courts and the other 25% by career law enforcement offcials.  Please draw the connection from the courts/career law enforcement to Obama?

    [/QUOTE]

    The release of the 116  convicted murderers were supposedly compelled by court decisions....would be interested in what decisions they are referring to...

    As to the other 36,000,  it was the discretion of Obama's ICE...

     
  5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

    Re: Feds released hundreds of immigrant murderers, drunk drivers, sex-crimes convicts

    In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

    Wait - did Obama do it or did the courts do it?  You said 75% were released by the courts and the other 25% by career law enforcement offcials.  Please draw the connection from the courts/career law enforcement to Obama?

    [/QUOTE]This has the "BIG O's" finger prints all over this...... America today is looking more & more like the 3rd world country that OBAMA wants !!!


     

Share