Fighting and Name calling mean nothing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fancy-shamanski. Show fancy-shamanski's posts

Stop fighting about who is more corrupt and takes more from lobyists. It doesn't matter for 2 reason's. 1. The american people are finally wising up as to which party caused the problems and which party can fix the problems. Obama is starting to open up a large lead and the American people know that the repubs have been a disaster.
    2. There is now no hiding from 8 years of wrong decisions by republicans so it doesn't matter what you think about Obama because the majority of the country is realizes the truth!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from heynow98. Show heynow98's posts

But reason #2 is basically the same as reason # 1 ?

Get back to school. You are really missing out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ManOnTheSilverMountain. Show ManOnTheSilverMountain's posts

Shut up

You smell

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevehud. Show stevehud's posts

LOL i love your statement. Stop fighting and just give in to Obama. LOL you are too funny. Do you try to trick people with the jedi mind trick as well? Wheres this big Obama lead by the way? Aslong as Joe Biden keeps asking handicapped men in wheelchairs to stand up, and cant even tell which president was which. You have a long way to go. Sorry, the democratic leadership is largely responsible for the economic problems we have. hand in hand with bush. bush wasted money on a war, and the dems removed all restrcitions on banking and pushed freddie mac and fannie mae to make sub prime loans by the thousands. I would love anyone to tell me how obama will solve anything? If you are a student of history you would note that during similar periods of history raising taxes has caused a major recession and or depression. You cannot have high prices for consumer goods and foodstuffs and hope to lower the burden on families by taking even more money away from them. and i quote from yesterdays Herald:

During the Great Depression, Congress raised taxes sharply in the Revenue Act of 1932. The top rate went from 25 percent to 63 percent. As a result, the real Gross Domestic Product dropped by 13.3 percent and unemployment rose from 15.9 percent to 23.6 percent.
    In 1990, the first President Bush famously broke his “read my lips, no new taxes” pledge of 1988 and raised the federal gasoline tax and federal excise taxes, and imposed a 10-percent surtax on the top income bracket, raising its taxes to 31 percent. The recession that followed in 1991-1992 cost him re-election.
    It is obvious that increasing capital gains taxes by a minimum of one-third and possibly doubling them, both of which Obama has proposed, would send a signal to investors to keep their money under the mattress. Who would buy stock knowing that the tax on any profits he or she will make is going to go up sharply if Obama becomes president?