Fodder for the game players: Dem congressman's aide an illegal _and_ sex offender

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: Fodder for the game players: Dem congressman's aide an illegal _and_ sex offender

Too common and dems would just defend him  "he's busy and didnt know" or "repubs do worse"

what's the use?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Re: Fodder for the game players: Dem congressman's aide an illegal _and_ sex offender

I am curious about his sex offender status.  I am guessing he must have molested a child since typically two teens under the age of 18 doing the sex wouldn't result in criminal charges.  Weird. 

The Senator has some explaining to do.  And for that matter so does Homeland Security regarding the delay in taking action.   

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tvoter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Too common and ems would just defend him  "he's busy and didnt know" or "repubs do worse"

what's the use?

[/QUOTE] 

I'm curious about the claim that they actually cannot check to verify the immigration status.

" The senator said his staff asks interns whether they are in the country legally but cannot check to be sure." 

[/QUOTE]

It's on the honor system; like voting in some places.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dcr400m. Show dcr400m's posts

In response to DamainAllen's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am curious about his sex offender status.  I am guessing he must have molested a child since typically two teens under the age of 18 doing the sex wouldn't result in criminal charges.  Weird. 

The Senator has some explaining to do.  And for that matter so does Homeland Security regarding the delay in taking action.   

[/QUOTE]

Well said, now he also neds to be very clear that no one on staff too - none of that GOP-STYLE oops my staff made an error stuff

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts