Former Palin Adviser: 'Game Change Was True Enough to Make Me Squirm'

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Former Palin Adviser: 'Game Change Was True Enough to Make Me Squirm'

She told ABC News' Top Line in October that Palin "seemed deeply troubled" at times during the campaign and that some of her behaviors "concerned me."

"They concerned a lot of people, and we did have discussions about whether it would be appropriate from someone who seemed to swing from so high to so low, when the pressure of the campaign as placed on her shoulders, would it be appropriate for somebody like that to have to endure the burdens of the vice presdiency?" Wallace said in the October interview.

http://news.yahoo.com/former-sarah-palin-adviser-says-game-change-true-152953317--abc-news.html
    ====

Please run again, Caribou Barbie:)..............

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: Former Palin Adviser: 'Game Change Was True Enough to Make Me Squirm'

"This is not the first public clash of opinions between Palin and former adviser Wallace, who have had a rather high-profile feud since the campaign ended." Nice piece of propaganda by George Stephanopolis. For the record, Wallice was not a "Palin advisor." she was part of the inept McCain campaign that was assigned to Palin when she came on board. Big difference. The McCain campaign staffers have been scapegoating Palin for their own ineptitude since their embarrassing loss in 2008. The truth is that Palin brought energy and excitement to a moribund campaign that would have fared even more poorly without her. Find out what Palin's actual advisors, the men and women that worked with her every day, have to say about the HBO hit piece. One said that the movie got two things right, that there was an election in 2998 and that Governor Palin was on the ticket. Other that that the movie is a leftist fantasy produces by folks that are very very good at fantasy but not so good at reality. And so it goes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In Response to Re: Former Palin Adviser: 'Game Change Was True Enough to Make Me Squirm':
    [QUOTE]"This is not the first public clash of opinions between Palin and former adviser Wallace, who have had a rather high-profile feud since the campaign ended." Nice piece of propaganda by George Stephanopolis. For the record, Wallice was not a "Palin advisor." she was part of the inept McCain campaign that was assigned to Palin when she came on board. Big difference. The McCain campaign staffers have been scapegoating Palin for their own ineptitude since their embarrassing loss in 2008. The truth is that Palin brought energy and excitement to a moribund campaign that would have fared even more poorly without her. Find out what Palin's actual advisors, the men and women that worked with her every day, have to say about the HBO hit piece. One said that the movie got two things right, that there was an election in 2998 and that Governor Palin was on the ticket. Other that that the movie is a leftist fantasy produces by folks that are very very good at fantasy but not so good at reality. And so it goes.
    Posted by StalkingButler[/QUOTE]
    Did you watch the movie, SB?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

In response to "Re: Former Palin Adviser: 'Game Change Was True Enough to Make Me Squirm'": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Former Palin Adviser: 'Game Change Was True Enough to Make Me Squirm' : Did you watch the movie, SB? Posted by AlleyCatBruin[/QUOTE] Are you kidding me ACB?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In Response to Re: Former Palin Adviser: 'Game Change Was True Enough to Make Me Squirm':
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Former Palin Adviser: 'Game Change Was True Enough to Make Me Squirm'": Are you kidding me ACB?

Would I kid you, SB?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

In response to "Re: Former Palin Adviser: 'Game Change Was True Enough to Make Me Squirm'": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Former Palin Adviser: 'Game Change Was True Enough to Make Me Squirm' : Would I kid you, SB? Posted by AlleyCatBruin[/QUOTE] Perhaps a better question is "I wonder how many HBO subscriptions have been cancelled in the last week or so?"

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

The partisan liberals making the movie insisted it was not a hit piece on Palin. 

The best evidence that it was a hit piece, is mindless lefties like jackbu  and alleycat attacking Palin, based on the fictional movie !

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Former Palin Adviser: 'Game Change Was True Enough to Make Me Squirm'": Perhaps a better question is "I wonder how many HBO subscriptions have been cancelled in the last week or so?"

SB, please answer the question. Did you watch the movie?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Of course not ACB.

Do you watch Fox News?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

I watched the movie.  It was quite good in terms of a liberal movie, and watchable.  I doubt seriously though you can take it as factual, after all, it's a movie.  Some things did strike me:

Palin was a newcomer to the national stage made mistakes, and was pilloried for them.  In a sense, this is how the elite portray those of us in fly-over country, hicks who supposedly don't know that Korea is split by the commies.  You see that playing out today with Obama's new strategy, that everything is under attack from the right:  code word:  fly-over country is composed of women haters, bible thumpers, and gun toting racists.

McCain, though a war hero, is not as bright as the actor Ed Harris portrayed.  The movie kinda took swipes at him for watching MSNBC, which is just more elitist attack on the right.  Somehow, McCain is a right-leaning guy in their eyes who just happens to be in love with MSNBC.  Doesn't square.

If the movie was based on conversations with the staff, the staff came off as liberal and elitist.  According to the movie, some higher ups didn't even vote for their guy, McCain.  That says a lot. 

What people don't really understand is that most of these political operatives are guns for hire, and will work for who ever pays the bills.  So, don't expect them to fall on their sword and take the hit, that's their rice bowl.  According to them, Palin single-handedly destroyed the campaign. That, despite all evidence shows that her selection is probably the only thing that kept it competitive.

The swearing is excessive, doesn't add.

Just my observations based on the movie.  I rate is slightly better than recount, which was a liberal hit job on the truth.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

They got this part right. She's just so dam* entertaining. I hope she runs just for that.

Sarah Palin believed that the Queen rather than the prime minister was responsible for the decision to keep British forces in Iraq, according to research done for a new film chronicling her brief political rise.

The former Alaska governor reportedly made the comment during the 2008 presidential campaign as aides to John McCain, the Republicancandidate, scrambled to bring his surprise-pick running mate up to speed on foreign affairs.

Her confusion emerged during a coaching session with Steve Schmidt, a top McCain adviser, who asked Mrs Palin what she would do if Britain began to waver in its commitment to the Iraq war.

In one of the many rambling responses that steadily eroded her credibility during the campaign, Mrs Palin reportedly replied that she would "continue to have an open dialogue" with the Queen.

A horrified Mr Schmidt informed her that that the prime minister, then Gordon Brown, would be responsible for the decision.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/sarah-palin/9094048/Sarah-Palin-believed-Queen-was-in-charge-of-British-forces-in-Iraq.html

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

[QUOTE]The partisan liberals making the movie insisted it was not a hit piece on Palin.  The best evidence that it was a hit piece, is mindless lefties like jackbu  and alleycat attacking Palin, based on the fictional movie !
    Posted by BetheKoolaid[/QUOTE]
    They attack her for a fictional SNL quote skit they all think she really said! This is right up there with Michael Moore and his "documentary". They will all believe this as well.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]  They got this part right. She's just so dam* entertaining. I hope she runs just for that.   Sarah Palin believed that the Queen rather than the prime minister was responsible for the decision to keep British forces in Iraq, according to research done for a new film chronicling her brief political rise.   The former Alaska governor reportedly made the comment during the 2008 presidential campaign as aides to John McCain, the Republicancandidate, scrambled to bring his surprise-pick running mate up to speed on foreign affairs. Her confusion emerged during a coaching session with Steve Schmidt, a top McCain adviser, who asked Mrs Palin what she would do if Britain began to waver in its commitment to the Iraq war. In one of the many rambling responses that steadily eroded her credibility during the campaign, Mrs Palin reportedly replied that she would "continue to have an open dialogue" with the Queen. A horrified Mr Schmidt informed her that that the prime minister, then Gordon Brown, would be responsible for the decision. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/sarah-palin/9094048/Sarah-Palin-believed-Queen-was-in-charge-of-British-forces-in-Iraq.html  
    Posted by BilltheKat[/QUOTE]

See? 

This is the problem with liberals like Bill.kat.  He actually believes what is said in the movie.

there is no evidence that such a statement is true.  But, don't let the truth get in the way of a good movie.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rockyracoon. Show rockyracoon's posts

Twenty people can watch an event happening right in front of them and when questioned you may get twenty different accounts based on their own prejudices, conceptions or perceptions.  Just because the account of an event doesn't jive with your own perception  (or in this case your own belief) of what occurred doesn't make that account false.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

What Mrs. Palin said in real life last week was that she wasn't going to watch the movie, and she hoped her followers wouldn't either.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]Twenty people can watch an event happening right in front of them and when questioned you may get twenty different accounts based on their own prejudices, conceptions or perceptions.  Just because the account of an event doesn't jive with your own perception  (or in this case your own belief) of what occurred doesn't make that account false.
    Posted by rockyracoon[/QUOTE]

Different point.  you have one person, the person who dictated the movie, saying these things happened.  On this particular item, no corroboration.  Lacking corroboration, it isn't acceptable to me as true.

Here's a perception (or slight of hand) you missed:  the two mentions in the movie about "stem cell research":  No mention of the real issue, EMBRYONIC stem cell research, which Palin apposed, but in the Gibson interview, supported ADULT stem cell research.  Nor does it mention that the issue is in most cases what is funded, as even Embryonic stem cell research remains legal, despite the liberal protests that Bush banned stem cell research.

Bet you missed that liberal slight of hand intended to make Palin look like she didn't support "stem cell research".

The less YOU know, the easier it is for your liberal masters to manipulate you.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rockyracoon. Show rockyracoon's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Former Palin Adviser: 'Game Change Was True Enough to Make Me Squirm' : Different point.  you have one person, the person who dictated the movie, saying these things happened.  On this particular item, no corroboration.  Lacking corroboration, it isn't acceptable to me as true. Here's a perception (or slight of hand) you missed:  the two mentions in the movie about "stem cell research":  No mention of the real issue, EMBRYONIC stem cell research, which Palin apposed, but in the Gibson interview, supported ADULT stem cell research.  Nor does it mention that the issue is in most cases what is funded, as even Embryonic stem cell research remains legal, despite the liberal protests that Bush banned stem cell research. Bet you missed that liberal slight of hand intended to make Palin look like she didn't support "stem cell research". The less YOU know, the easier it is for your liberal masters to manipulate you.
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]
    My point Skeeter wasn't about the movie in paticular but about observations in general. All I know is that they seemed to be pretty diligent with their research and that there have been a lot of people associated with that campaign that have said it is a fair piece. The less you know the more anyone can manipulate you. I get facts and info from all sources and I try to stay outside of the democrat and republican bubbles and think a little for myself.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

there is no evidence that such a statement is true.  But, don't let the truth get in the way of a good movie.

sorry man. it's all over the place.

Dont hate computers, they only remember.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

By the way, Avitar was a fictional story too. There really isn't a primeval liberal wet dream planet out there being attacked by the EVIL military industrial complex which is beaten off by a bunch of natives and some hyper-thyroid beasties. As much as you might want it to be true.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]Of course not ACB. Do you watch Fox News?

So, you are complaining about a movie that you never watched. LOL