FORT HOOD......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

FORT HOOD......

WHAT A SHAME.......VERY SAD AND SHOCKING........  WHEN THE DUST CLEARS HERE, THERE WILL BE ALOT OF FINGER POINTING AND BACK TRACKING......... LET'S START WITH THE FOOLISH LIBERALS THAT HAVE HAD THEIR HEADS IN THE CLOUDS FOR TOO LONG...... MY GOODNESS,  9/11 WAS NOT THAT LONG AGO.......THEN YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE $$$$, FREE EDUCATION FOR  TIME RETURNED IN THE SERVICE.....THEN, THE MANS BACKGROUND, DAH !!!! AND THEN, HIS JOB WAS TO WORK WITH OUR MEN & WOMEN WHEN THEY RETURNED FROM THAT "HECK HOLE" WITH PROBLEMS ACQUIRED "OVER THERE"....... AND, NOBODY SAW THIS COMING ??  2 + 2 STILL = 4......   THIS IS NOT GOING TO GO DOWN WELL IN AMERICA TODAY.......  HEADS WILL/SHOULD ROLL ON THIS ONE !!!   WHAT SAY YOU  ???????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from schadenfreude98. Show schadenfreude98's posts

Re: FORT HOOD......

I think its a terrorist act (out on a limb)

PS...I think your caps lock is on.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: FORT HOOD......:
    [QUOTE]I think its a terrorist act (out on a limb) PS...I think your caps lock is on.
    Posted by schadenfreude98[/QUOTE]  THANK YOU..... I DON'T HAVE BRAILLE ON MY BOARD......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Did anyone see Obama's ENTIRE press conference???  He came out joking and quite jovial for two minutes...then decided to mention the shootings.  When you hear it, the only thing that comes to mind is that he simply didn't know....but he did.

http://constitutionclub.wordpress.com/2009/11/06/obama-waffles-for-two-minutes-on-ft-hood-speech/

If it was a mass shooting at ACORN would Obama have started his speech differently???  We know the answer to that.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

There needs to be less room for diversity in the military.
    Why other soldiers were not armed in a mystery to me.
    Yes, even at this early stage, it appears there were plenty of signs.

Will be interesting HOW the Messiah deals with this. I suspect he will tread very lightly on the radical islamo facist "act of terrorism" front as HE dares not incite his friends. No doubt many Americans will feel differently.

I wonder if HE will attack OUR military instead... looking to "reform" it instead of dealing with the enemy. 

Like all, my heart goes out to the families and all affected by this act of terrorism.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

[QUOTE]Did anyone see Obama's ENTIRE press conference???  He came out joking and quite jovial for two minutes...then decided to mention the shootings.  When you hear it, the only thing that comes to mind is that he simply didn't know....but he did. http://constitutionclub.wordpress.com/2009/11/06/obama-waffles-for-two-minutes-on-ft-hood-speech/ If it was a mass shooting at ACORN would Obama have started his speech differently???  We know the answer to that.....
    Posted by macnh1[/QUOTE]

I was tempted to mention it but fought it as the Obama Brigade would rush to HIS defense. Looks like he adlibbed it instead of making it the priority in his address. 

HE's a real piece of work.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]Did anyone see Obama's ENTIRE press conference???  He came out joking and quite jovial for two minutes...then decided to mention the shootings.  When you hear it, the only thing that comes to mind is that he simply didn't know....but he did. http://constitutionclub.wordpress.com/2009/11/06/obama-waffles-for-two-minutes-on-ft-hood-speech/ If it was a mass shooting at ACORN would Obama have started his speech differently???  We know the answer to that.....
    Posted by macnh1[/QUOTE]  GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE THE FOCUS OFF THE HEALTH CARE VOTE........  AS THEY SAY IN "CHICAGO, ALWAYS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A CRISIS" !!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeddyffromNH. Show TeddyffromNH's posts

I'll agree that we have returned to a pre 9-11 mentality.  From what I have heard thus far, the Major provided many clues that were ignored. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Posted by macnh1[/QUOTE]

If Obama was a Republican he'd have been ripped by the media for this

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from scauma82. Show scauma82's posts

Posted by macnh1[/QUOTE]

are you serious? there are things you can fault obama on but this hardly one of them, and yes i watched the whole thing, and no it wasn't wrong or insensitive. but thats just my opinion.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from s0ftsquash. Show s0ftsquash's posts

I dont know, but didnt the "shout out" to  his pal before his statement on Ft Hood show his priorities?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FORT HOOD...... : are you serious? there are things you can fault obama on but this hardly one of them, and yes i watched the whole thing, and no it wasn't wrong or insensitive. but thats just my opinion.
    Posted by scauma82[/QUOTE]

I think the question is are YOU serious?
    13 of our US military people killed and he doesn't LEAD with that??? He gives a shout out and mentions the conference and THEN talks about it. And you have no issue with that? Alrighty then....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FORT HOOD...... : I think the question is are YOU serious? 13 of our US military people killed and he doesn't LEAD with that??? He gives a shout out and mentions the conference and THEN talks about it. And you have no issue with that? Alrighty then....
    Posted by hawkeye01[/QUOTE]

I had a huge issue when i first heard it (live, yesterday on the radio), I was like w-t-f?

Then I just said to myself, hey I didn't vote for him, too bad 56% did!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FORT HOOD...... : I think the question is are YOU serious? 13 of our US military people killed and he doesn't LEAD with that??? He gives a shout out and mentions the conference and THEN talks about it. And you have no issue with that? Alrighty then....

Ding Ding Ding

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from scauma82. Show scauma82's posts

the op made it seems as if he waslaughing, joking, and all around hamming it up prior to acknowledging what happened. he addressed a crowd of ppl who were suppose to be there before the entire event happened. i don't think there's anything wrong with that.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from s0ftsquash. Show s0ftsquash's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FORT HOOD...... : Don't get like the dems who threw fits when Bush didn't jump up and down screaming "to the bat poles" in front of a classroom full of kids on 9/11. That pal of his has one of these   
    Posted by GreginMeffa[/QUOTE]

Thats what he SAID. Little did the Commander in Chief remember that civilians dont qualify for the Medal of Honor...Medal of Freedom, yes.

Maybe he needs a new speech writer. Maybe he needs to get a little more in touch with the armed forces of which he commands.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from s0ftsquash. Show s0ftsquash's posts

Chin up. We can all make accusations and excuses for our illustrious leader (depending on your opinion of him). Just be aware of which media outlets exposed the snafu, pushed it under the carpet, or simply ignored it.

1-20-2013 - STOP THE NONSENSE!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alberto50. Show Alberto50's posts

This discussion should be focused on PTSD and what our military/hospitals are not doing for our returning vets. We are hiding from the lurking danger with all who are exposed (on battle front, back lines, or seeing destroyed bodies/minds back home).

BO should be immediately announcing a major investment in GI/Vet Mental Health.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from s0ftsquash. Show s0ftsquash's posts

If MAJ Whackjob gets off the respirator, he may use PTSD as his crutch, or basis for his not-guilty plea.

If I were a prosecutor, I'd be arguing a muslim extremist case...given the facts of his past statements and upbringing.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FORT HOOD...... : the op made it seems as if he waslaughing, joking, and all around hamming it up prior to acknowledging what happened. he addressed a crowd of ppl who were suppose to be there before the entire event happened. i don't think there's anything wrong with that.
    Posted by scauma82[/QUOTE]

That's unfortunate.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

How amusing and predictable...

Obama is blamed for a shooting in which an Army Major with over a decade of service (albeit service of questionable merit) with obvious psychological issues opens fire at a military base in Texas to avoid deployment.

Some of you have taken gross idolatry to the furthest extreme.  Pitiful, really....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

[QUOTE] If I were a prosecutor, I'd be arguing a muslim extremist case...given the facts of his past statements and upbringing.
    Posted by s0ftsquash[/QUOTE]

Of course you would (whatever a "muslim extremist case" happens to be in your imagination).

How does it feel to be so predictable??

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

[QUOTE]How amusing and predictable... Obama is blamed for a shooting in which an Army Major with over a decade of service (albeit service of questionable merit) with obvious psychological issues opens fire at a military base in Texas to avoid deployment. Some of you have taken gross idolatry to the furthest extreme.  Pitiful, really....
    Posted by Mattyhorn[/QUOTE]

Try as I might but I didn't find ONE post in this thread that blames Obama for the shooting. Could you be so kind as to point out the post that I obviously missed? Thanks!

Sections
Shortcuts