Fort Hood

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

Fort Hood

I heard less from The Republicans over The Fort Hood shootings than I do over Sgt. Bergdhal.

The Fort Hood Shootings opened up again the discussion for stronger gun control, so the Republicans backed off. Now they want to leave a soldier behind when they take off from Washington on a Thursday and return Monday at noon. 

They aren't even prepared when going on shows where they will get challenged.  I briefly watched Harball last night and the congress woman could   only keep going back to Benghazi.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from high-road. Show high-road's posts

Re: Fort Hood

Wingnut Common Core standards for discussing anything.

A noun, a verb ... "Benghazi".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from babytut. Show babytut's posts

In response to steven11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I heard less from The Republicans over The Fort Hood shootings than I do over Sgt. Bergdhal.

The Fort Hood Shootings opened up again the discussion for stronger gun control, so the Republicans backed off. Now they want to leave a soldier behind when they take off from Washington on a Thursday and return Monday at noon. 

They aren't even prepared when going on shows where they will get challenged.  I briefly watched Harball last night and the congress woman could   only keep going back to Benghazi.

[/QUOTE]

so you're the one watching hardball. been dying to know who the one person is.

try changing the station

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName9. Show UserName9's posts

I heard they plan to merge their 2 favorite fake scandals......Bengdahlzi

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Wait....Hardball is still on? I thought that would have been cancelled years ago. Who knew...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

Apparently the Moonbats are ok with releasing 5 Taliban commanders to return to Afghanistan and wreak havoc on the people of that country, nevermind the actions they will take that lead to more Americans being killed.

Trading them for an honorable soldier would be highly questionable. But trading them for a louse like bergdick makes you wonder what the bleep is going on.

what side is our commander on anyway?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from babytut. Show babytut's posts

In response to UserName9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"fake scandals", lol.  apparently there are 2 people watching hardball.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from high-road. Show high-road's posts

In response to Hansoribrother's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Apparently the Moonbats are ok with releasing 5 Taliban commanders to return to Afghanistan and wreak havoc on the people of that country, nevermind the actions they will take that lead to more Americans being killed.

Trading them for an honorable soldier would be highly questionable. But trading them for a louse like bergdick makes you wonder what the bleep is going on.

[/QUOTE]

Are you comfortable talking about this man in this way before an investigation is complete? Before we hear his side of the story? It doesn’t sound like the kind of thing that America normally does. We usually wait to hear both sides of a story, we complete an investigation. If he’s committed treason, or he’s a traitor, then handle him in a way that you handle people who are treasonous or traitors. But let’s get the facts first. It just seems like putting a cart way before the horse. --- Sheppard Smith Faux News

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from high-road. Show high-road's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Israel, our closest ally in the middle east and surrounded by beligerents, makes these swaps often ... and their prisoners aren't being shipped half-way around the world ... they literally walk across the border to the territory next door. No other country knows terrorism as intimately as Israel and yet they are willing to do everything in their power to get one soldier back from captivity including exchanging 1000 terrorists for one Israeli soldier. So according to your illogic, Israel is 50 times worse at protecting it's country ... and yet they are still there despite all the terrorism and military attacks.

As the wingnut pundit Krauthammer explained:

“Had the choice been mine I would have made the same choice,” Krauthammer told Fox News’ “Special Report” on Wednesday.

“It's a difficult decision and I would not attack those who would have done otherwise,” said Krauthammer.

Krauthammer said that by doing so, the Obama administration has to realize the country will be exposed to “dangerous militants,” but it’s a concession the West has been forced to make before.

He said one example is Israel, which released over 1,000 Palestinian prisoners to free one of their soldiers.

“The reason is that we put a value on individual human life the way that the barbarians on the other end of the table don’t,” he said. “And that’s why we always end up with unequal swaps.”

Wingnuts have become seriously decoupled from reality ... Obama syndrome has that effect.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Since our moonbat posters have now quoted 2 separate Fox News commentators to support their position, guess there must be at least some truth to the "fair and balanced" idea...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

In response to high-road's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Israel, our closest ally in the middle east and surrounded by beligerents, makes these swaps often ... and their prisoners aren't being shipped half-way around the world ... they literally walk across the border to the territory next door. No other country knows terrorism as intimately as Israel and yet they are willing to do everything in their power to get one soldier back from captivity including exchanging 1000 terrorists for one Israeli soldier. So according to your illogic, Israel is 50 times worse at protecting it's country ... and yet they are still there despite all the terrorism and military attacks.

“Had the choice been mine I would have made the same choice,” Krauthammer told Fox News’ “Special Report” on Wednesday.

“It's a difficult decision and I would not attack those who would have done otherwise,” said Krauthammer.

Krauthammer said that by doing so, the Obama administration has to realize the country will be exposed to “dangerous militants,” but it’s a concession the West has been forced to make before.

He said one example is Israel, which released over 1,000 Palestinian prisoners to free one of their soldiers.

“The reason is that we put a value on individual human life the way that the barbarians on the other end of the table don’t,” he said. “And that’s why we always end up with unequal swaps.”

Wingnuts have become seriously decoupled from reality ... Obama syndrome has that effect.

[/QUOTE]

The kneejerk progressive position being, Obama can do no wrong, and if he does, it is because the GOP is racist.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

In response to UserName9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Obama's advice to Americans sound similar: Bendover.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from high-road. Show high-road's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Since our moonbat posters have now quoted 2 separate Fox News commentators to support their position, guess there must be at least some truth to the "fair and balanced" idea...

[/QUOTE]

I believe that would be 1 moonbat poster ... me ... and it serves as a point of reference for all the wingnuts out there when the echo chambers they constantly paste on these boards doesn't agree with you then you have two options ... disavow your echo chambers as wrong or rethink your position.

Your choice.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Obama syndrome? As in Obama can do no wrong?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from high-road. Show high-road's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The kneejerk progressive position being, Obama can do no wrong, and if he does, it is because the GOP is racist.

[/QUOTE]

Playing the race card so early?

I would've thought you would hold that one in your hand until ... oh I don't know .... a conversation on race actually comes up.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from high-road. Show high-road's posts

In response to ronreganfan's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Obama syndrome? As in Obama can do no wrong?

[/QUOTE]

Heh, heh, heh ... there seems to be an echo in here.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wait....Hardball is still on? I thought that would have been cancelled years ago. Who knew...

[/QUOTE]

I thought so too along with Glen Beck.  it is the first time I have watched it in years and only because I saw a republican congresswoman being interviewed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from high-road. Show high-road's posts

It's a pretty straight up proposition;

Do you or don't you value the lives of our US soldiers more than the terrorists we're fighting value the lives of their fighters?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

Bottom line on this subject is when it looked like Obama was not interested in bringing back Berghdal, most of the pubs including McCain were for it.  Because he did it without notifying them, most of them are upset and making statements which look foolish.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

[QUOTE]

Bottom line on this subject is when it looked like Obama was not interested in bringing back Berghdal, most of the pubs including McCain were for it.  Because he did it without notifying them, most of them are upset and making statements which look foolish.

[/QUOTE]

Fast and loose With the facts.

Show me one statement where McCain said he was OK with trading these five terrorists for Bergdahl.

oh, BTW: McCain was fine with Obama conducting the trade without notification.  He just couldn't believe Obama would trade war criminals.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's a pretty straight up proposition;

Do you or don't you value the lives of our US soldiers more than the terrorists we're fighting value the lives of their fighters?

[/QUOTE]

It is pretty clear that the Taliban valued these terrorists more than we value Bergdahl.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you comfortable talking about this man in this way before an investigation is complete? Before we hear his side of the story? It doesn’t sound like the kind of thing that America normally does. We usually wait to hear both sides of a story, we complete an investigation. If he’s committed treason, or he’s a traitor, then handle him in a way that you handle people who are treasonous or traitors. But let’s get the facts first. It just seems like putting a cart way before the horse. --- Sheppard Smith Faux News

[/QUOTE]

Ah....so NOW FOX news is credible??? Talk about flip-flopping....

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from babytut. Show babytut's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to babytut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

so you're the one watching hardball. been dying to know who the one person is.

try changing the station

[/QUOTE]

Go to watch it when a  republican has the balls to leave fox and go head to head with matthews.

[/QUOTE]

any republican, even a republican dog-catcher, would kick matthews sorry a r s e every day of the week.  that is why he doesn't have any on his pathetic show that nobody watches.

he is a joke with no audience, no credibility, and a tingle in his pants.

Sections
Shortcuts