FOX T V, GREAT JOB ON.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

FOX T V, GREAT JOB ON.........

A C O R N .........  WHAT SAY YOU ????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tedilicious. Show tedilicious's posts

Re: FOX T V, GREAT JOB ON.........

I prefer Family Guy as it is more realistic.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

5:00pm.......  GLENN BECK TIME !!!!!!!    GO GLENN, O'RILLEY, HANNITY & FOX  T  V !!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gabootwo2006. Show gabootwo2006's posts

I thought that Megyn Kelly did a great job on her piece on ACORN. Great job on exposing how deep the ACORN hand goes into politics. Maybe all this exposure on ACORN will force them to disband as it is coming across just how corrupt ACORN really is.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: FOX T V, GREAT JOB ON.........:
    I thought that Megyn Kelly did a great job on her piece on ACORN. Great job on exposing how deep the ACORN hand goes into politics. Maybe all this exposure on ACORN will force them to disband as it is coming across just how corrupt ACORN really is.
    Posted by gabootwo2006
      YES SHE DID...... MEGYN IS OUTSTANDING.....  SHE IS GOING PLACES !!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

THE ONLY NEWS STATION THAT HAS AMERICA'S  BACK !!!!  WHAT SAY YOU ????

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

ACORN sent their 2 best to Fox to blame Fox. 

It didn't work out so well

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

Back, backside.  Backside would be good for you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

The jazz is the ACORN folk chose to go on Fox, and they came out looking dumb

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

Anyone who relies on a single network/source for news, facts and information is either unserious about learning the details about the news, or they're stupid enough to believe everything they see and hear.

So which one are you, Bill?

P.S.  I admit that it's difficult to understand the cognitive dissonance of mentally depending on News Corp. - an enormous media corporation whose only purpose is profit - for educating oneself about the issues of the day.  Add to this the fact that Mr. Murdoch is he!!-bent on monetizing the flow of information on the internet, and...well...I'm not sure what to think, but it's quite disturbing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Anyone who relies on a single network/source for news, facts and information is either unserious about learning the details about the news, or they're stupid enough to believe everything they see and hear. So which one are you, Bill? P.S.  I admit that it's difficult to understand the cognitive dissonance of mentally depending on News Corp. - an enormous media corporation whose only purpose is profit - for educating oneself about the issues of the day.  Add to this the fact that Mr. Murdoch is he!!-bent on monetizing the flow of information on the internet, and...well...I'm not sure what to think, but it's quite disturbing.
    Posted by Mattyhorn
    MATTHORNY........ YOUR RIGHT !!!  AND I DO WATCH THE OTHER STATIONS, ONLY PROBLEM, THEY DON'T SAY ANYTHING OF VALUE.......  ZERO, ZIP, ZILCH !!!!  BUT THANK YOU FOR YOUR LIBERAL ATTACK ON ME , I'LL JUST HAVE TO PICK MYSELF UP AND STAY AT IT !!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

In Response to Re: FOX T V, GREAT JOB ON......... : MATTHORNY........ YOUR RIGHT !!!  AND I DO WATCH THE OTHER STATIONS, ONLY PROBLEM, THEY DON'T SAY ANYTHING OF VALUE.......  ZERO, ZIP, ZILCH !!!!  BUT THANK YOU FOR YOUR LIBERAL ATTACK ON ME , I'LL JUST HAVE TO PICK MYSELF UP AND STAY AT IT !!!
    Posted by Bill-806

You're welcome.  I'm here to help, after all.

Just consider me the psychologist you never had....

Two more things:

1) Reading is fundamental, but television is incidental.

2) It's hard to take you seriously (when you're shouting).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

Reading is fundamental but, the printed news with few exceptions is a joke.

I agree, the more opinions and invetigative reports from different views you can get the better you are able to make a decision.

The problem with the ACORN story is most medias refused to cover it until the public demanded it.

Don't pretend it was not real news or an important story.

Wh ydo you think most medias lagged so far behind Beck and a few other non msm outlets??

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: FOX T V, GREAT JOB ON......... : You're welcome.  I'm here to help, after all. Just consider me the psychologist you never had.... Two more things: 1) Reading is fundamental, but television is incidental. 2) It's hard to take you seriously (when you're shouting).
    Posted by Mattyhorn
    SHOUTING....................NOOOOOO,  IF YOUR EYES WERE AS BAD AS MINE, YOU WOULD BOLD TOO !!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from aces1. Show aces1's posts

Yeah, but most people really don't care about what acorn does.  No, serioulsy.   It is just the right wingers that think they scored a td with this, when everybody else says, HUH!!!  For real how does this help anybody who is losing there house or a job.  And also, the republicans have there own acorn, it is the far right wing evangelicale movement, they now want to rewrite the bible and take all the liberal stuff out of there.  Rewrite the bible??????? YIKES!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

He silences the crowd with a single swing of his mighty bat.

Cricket(s) anyone?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

Reading is fundamental but, the printed news with few exceptions is a joke. I agree, the more opinions and invetigative reports from different views you can get the better you are able to make a decision. The problem with the ACORN story is most medias refused to cover it until the public demanded it. Don't pretend it was not real news or an important story. Wh ydo you think most medias lagged so far behind Beck and a few other non msm outlets??
    Posted by sk8ter2008

Is it .. appropriate to consider supression of significant news.. a form of propaganda?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

Yeah, but most people really don't care about what acorn does.  No, serioulsy.   It is just the right wingers that think they scored a td with this, when everybody else says, HUH!!!  For real how does this help anybody who is losing there house or a job.  And also, the republicans have there own acorn, it is the far right wing evangelicale movement, they now want to rewrite the bible and take all the liberal stuff out of there.  Rewrite the bible??????? YIKES!
    Posted by aces1

How can 'most people' even be aware unless it is published (not supressed).
    'Just right wingers'.. now YOU get serious.
    When an establishment receives millions from the federal government and is found to be :
     - falsifying voter registration
     - embezzeling millions
     - telling piimps and proistitutes to evade state and federal laws
     - and more...
    I think it IS newsworthy.

How YOU associate this corrupt org with people losing houses and jobs is a desperate stretch comrade. Comparing this crime organization with evangelical churches?.. you just lost credibility. Slinging sh*t to see where it sticks.

Now go change your pants, they're soiled.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

Reading is fundamental but, the printed news with few exceptions is a joke. I agree, the more opinions and invetigative reports from different views you can get the better you are able to make a decision. The problem with the ACORN story is most medias refused to cover it until the public demanded it. Don't pretend it was not real news or an important story. Wh ydo you think most medias lagged so far behind Beck and a few other non msm outlets??
    Posted by sk8ter2008

I didn't say it wasn't real news or an important story...

...it just wasn't as important or monumental as it was made out to be...

and this is where the sensationalism takes over and the journalism ends.  The same goes for the ridiculous assertion that "the public demanded it".  In fact, I'll wager that Acorn makes up for whatever pittance the gov't was giving them in private donations from people who never knew who they were before this "story" broke - which was likely about 75% of the population.

And please, STOP with this "MSM" nonsense.  FOXNews is a paid-in-full member the so-called "MSM".  Period. 

Aside: I watched an artful documentary the other night about the LA Times and the Otis/Chandler dynasty who owned it.  Riveting stuff and an example of how a dominant media presence can heavily influence society and culture...and not always for the best.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

In Response to Re: FOX T V, GREAT JOB ON......... : I didn't say it wasn't real news or an important story... ...it just wasn't as important or monumental as it was made out to be... and this is where the sensationalism takes over and the journalism ends.  The same goes for the ridiculous assertion that "the public demanded it".  In fact, I'll wager that Acorn makes up for whatever pittance the gov't was giving them in private donations from people who never knew who they were before this "story" broke - which was likely about 75% of the population. And please, STOP with this "MSM" nonsense.  FOXNews is a paid-in-full member the so-called "MSM".  Period.  Aside: I watched an artful documentary the other night about the LA Times and the Otis/Chandler dynasty who owned it.  Riveting stuff and an example of how a dominant media presence can heavily influence society and culture...and not always for the best.
    Posted by Mattyhorn

"it just wasn't as important or monumental as it was made out to be"

That's your opinion and you have a right to it but, many people think it was intentional that the traditional (msm)(Alphabet media) ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS ignored it until as long they could.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

In Response to Re: FOX T V, GREAT JOB ON......... :

"it just wasn't as important or monumental as it was made out to be"

That's your opinion and you have a right to it but, many people think it was intentional that the traditional (msm)(Alphabet media) ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS ignored it until as long they could.
    Posted by sk8ter2008

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

THE ONLY NEWS STATION THAT HAS AMERICA'S  BACK !!!!  WHAT SAY YOU ????
    Posted by Bill-806

i say fox news has america's back like a serial rapist has people's backs

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts