Fracking - the right wing attempt to poison us all

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

Re: Fracking - the right wing attempt to poison us all

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to Rushfan2112's comment:

I think the implied message is pretty close.

Saying that fracking - or fracking in the wrong place / without proper attention to safety precautions - may be poisoning groundwater is completely different from calling fracking "the right wing attempt to poison us all."

If righties think that mentioning the possibility of or instances in which fracking poisoned groundwater is an allegation of conspiracy, they had better get themselves to a shrink. Paranoid schizophrenia is no good.

I have no intention to argue this point with you.  Your challenge, "find this even one quote where a "resident BDC lefty" said this…"

I posted a thread started by, as you put it, a "resident BDC lefty".  I don't think it takes a rocket scientist figure out the implied message from the headline of that thread is similar to the headline of this thread.  

Are you saying you don't see any similarity between the headlines?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Are you saying you don't see any similarity between the headlines?

"Any"? That expands the scope of the question an awful lot.

I have no intention to argue this point with you.

Then let's not.

If I'm to ignore the thread and focus on the headline only, I say airborne implies those who say "drill, baby, drill" don't care about whether or not fracking poisons groundwater.

Quite the far cry from the trutheresque claim the OP would put in his opponents mouths...    

I just found it amusing that the guy (FortySix) who is always prancing about calling liberals "hypocrites" and "liars" - demanding "proof" of all their claims - couldn't come up with one single instance where someone here said "Fracking - the right wing attempt to poison us all"

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

2 boards full of dems on Google, and Forbes in "Republicans are stupid" and lots of tasty bits like this

The controversial practice of fracking -- heavily pushed by energy interests and most Republicans, staunchly opposed by environmentalists and most Democrats

Not to mention the many posts by some resident BDC Lefties

Apparently, BDC conservatives are allowed to make up whatever they like so long as the goal is throwing p**p at libruls....    

Apparently, BDC Liberals are allowed to deny things they know damn well were said/indicated. 

I wish I had the free time you apparently have to look through each and every past post. But alas I don't

Lastly...the fact that you're pushing this so much indicates to me that you know we're right. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

Apparently, BDC Liberals are allowed to deny things they know damn well were said/indicated. I wish I had the free time you apparently have to look through each and every past post. But alas I don't. Lastly...the fact that you're pushing this so much indicates to me that you know we're right.

Hahahaha. Oh man. Trying way too hard.

Like I said: You proved conclusively that you were a lying hypocrite every single time you have demanded "proof" that so-and-so said such-and-such on BDC.

What did I lie about every time I demanded proof?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

Mr Literal returns.

The point has always been why is the anti-fracking left staying mum on Obambi's choice for SecEnergy?

Except that they're not staying mum.  At all.