Free Speech?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

Free Speech?

Guess not at BDC.   Why the continued removal of posts?

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

Re: Free Speech?

In response to NO MO O's comment:

Imagine that.. thoughts that don't stem from the DNC ...

purposely tried a post with no swears, no vulgariites, no insults,...........but yes, plenty of things that have fallen off the map since this president took office.   It was removed in seconds.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

You agreed to the terms and conditions when you signed up. I am not sure why you are now claiming you're free speech has been violated. Truth be told you don't even seem to understand what free speech is.

Don't like the rules? Create your own forum.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:

In response to FaolanofEssex's comment:

Uh oh...Reuben should be by soon to scold you about how obnoxious it is to tell someone they should leave and go somewhere else....whether it's another forum or country. 

Please leave the country already you have nothing to offer here.  Sorry, just channeling my inner conservative....  

And you are a heck of one to take some one to task for scolding...  Funny guy.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Everyone agrees to the BDC terms of service when signing up, its the same for pretty much any forum on the web.  As such, the owners of the forums (BDC) can exercise control over the standards they feel are appropriate for a user community with ties to a larger brand, i.e. The Boston Globe. 

Finally, as already noted, freedom of speech isn't applicable here. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to Reubenhop's comment:

Uh oh...Reuben should be by soon to scold you about how obnoxious it is to tell someone they should leave and go somewhere else....whether it's another forum or country. 

Please leave the country already you have nothing to offer here.  Sorry, just channeling my inner conservative....  

And you are a heck of one to take some one to task for scolding...  Funny guy.

Hahaha

Was that a scolding laugh?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

You agreed to the terms and conditions when you signed up. I am not sure why you are now claiming you're free speech has been violated. Truth be told you don't even seem to understand what free speech is.

(QUOTE)

Guess you don`t read so well.   No vulgarity, no hate speech, no insults, just simple FACTS about the "happenings" since Obama took office.  REMOVED!  Taken down like it never happened due to the content of the message.  Is that right in your world?

Should posts be removed due to an ideological belief of the Boston Globe?  I think not.  I might disagree with you (vehemently), but you have the right to say whatever you want.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

If posts were removed simply because of partisanship many of the posters who frequent the forums on a daily basis would have no posts and would have been banned. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

In response to DamainAllen's comment:

Everyone agrees to the BDC terms of service when signing up, its the same for pretty much any forum on the web.  As such, the owners of the forums (BDC) can exercise control over the standards they feel are appropriate for a user community with ties to a larger brand, i.e. The Boston Globe. 

Finally, as already noted, freedom of speech isn't applicable here. 

Clearly you are either OK with or never read any of posts by: 12angrymen, alleycatbruin, billthe kat, airborne-rgr, WDYWN, dirty water lover, etc,etc?   Their posts should be removed also, right? OR are they OK because they fit the Left`s agaenda and talking points?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

If posts were removed simply because of partisanship many of the posters who frequent the forums on a daily basis would have no posts and would have been banned. 

All the "Right" posters have been removed and banned.  Haven`t seen a "Left" one yet.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

In response to tacobreath's comment:

All the "Right" posters have been removed and banned.  Haven`t seen a "Left" one yet.

No they haven't.  Several have reregistered under new names or slight variations of the name that was banned.  This is my second SN (forgot the login for my first).  Several lefty posters have felt the wrath of the banhammer as well.  If you don't like the site don't use it, but lets not pretend the OMG BDC is crushing you under its boot.  Perhaps you should take stock of the quality of your posts, whether or not a similar topic already exists, are you trying to evade the word filter, are you trolling, etc.