Frum Pwns Palin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WIIN12AM. Show WIIN12AM's posts

Re: Frum Pwns Palin

In Response to Re: Frum Pwns Palin:

In Response to Re: Frum Pwns Palin : Hey numbnutz, you're the one who doesn't know what the target is for and now your trying to be bromidic. I never heard of a killing spree comitted with a bow and arrow, have you?
    Posted by 12-Angry-Men

That's not the point. The point is if it's wrong to put cross-hairs it's also wrong to put bulls-eyes. Both are about TARGETS.

Personally I don't see a problem with either but you're the one being hypocritical.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In Response to Re: Frum Pwns Palin : Look you found Palin important enough to create a thread, not me.  I have a mixed opinion of her, I generally think she has some good principles but doesn't do herself any good with her folksy demeanor.  She was an accomplished governor with limited experience as opposed to an accomplished community organizer (which explains some of his rabble rouser tendencies) with limited Senate experience.   You're the one with Palin Derangement Syndrome.  I think time will be kinder to Palin, just like time has been kinder to Hillary Clinton who was once thought to be too much of a lightening rod.
    Posted by massmoderateJoe

Like I said, take it up with Frum; it's his point based upon her failed argument.  It only strengthens my point - unrefuted - that she is unserious about the business of governing and displays little, if any, leadership skills.

Once again, you (and others here) prove yourself incapable of understanding the nuance of a debate or the issue(s) at-hand.  To say (falsely) that I have "Palin Derangement Syndrome" is so far off the mark that it's not worth a response, especially with the rampant, fanatical "ODS" on these boards alone.

And once again, the Palin apologists are taking a general statement and projecting their insecurities by labelling it an attack.  It begs the question of where such a persecution complex derives from, but I'll wager it's more systemic than the right-wing would care to admit.

This is all beside the fact that Drudge and the bloggy right have been foaming at the mouth trying to paint this lunatic as a pot-smoking, leftist, yadda, yadda, yadda and politicizing the holy c*ap out of this, as they're wont to do...

...I swear that echo chamber must be deafening by now.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WIIN12AM. Show WIIN12AM's posts

My point is that one is for archery one is for targeting a rifle.

Psst...a scope can be used on a crossbow. A crossbow is used to shoot an arrow at an archery target. D'oh!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WIIN12AM. Show WIIN12AM's posts

In Response to Re: Frum Pwns Palin : Wow, big fan of six degrees of seperation are you? That was one of the most inane lines of thinking I've seen in quite awhile. Right up there with 'map symbols'. Congrats.
    Posted by 12-Angry-Men

Not a fan of facts are you? SHOCKER!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WIIN12AM. Show WIIN12AM's posts

In Response to Re: Frum Pwns Palin : Too freakin funny.... OK numbnutz, when's the last time a crossbow was used in a mass murder?
    Posted by 12-Angry-Men

Again, that isn't the point. A cross-hair wasn't indicating mass murder was it? The answer is no. It wasn't. Spin this any way you desire. You're a hypocrite....but you know that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

In Response to Re: Frum Pwns Palin : Oh I see. So a bulls-eye is ok as long as it's for bow and arrows. Cross-hairs bad, bulls-eye good. Gotcha. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Posted by WIIN12AM

You don't understand that saying "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" makes you look even stupider than you already do, eh Hawk?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

Answer me this lefties or the moderate matty (smirk)

Why, when the fort hood shooter went on his rampage did the left cry "wait until we know, do not jump to conclusions about his motive" but, now it's ok to speculate, postulate on every thing right wing as the reason for this travesty with no, none, zero, nada evidence to support it????

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

Answer me this lefties or the moderate matty (smirk) Why, when the fort hood shooter went on his rampage did the left cry "wait until we know, do not jump to conclusions about his motive" but, now it's ok to speculate, postulate on every thing right wing as the reason for this travesty with no, none, zero, nada evidence to support it????
    Posted by sk8ter2008

I think Kelldog was the only one I've seen here who blamed the shooting on the right's violent rhetoric.  So talk to him/her. 

But it is odd to see righties try to use the shooting here as a defense against criticisms of their violent rhetoric.  That the shooting was not caused by the right's violent rhetoric does not mean that people cannot speak about the right's violent rhetoric.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

I made my point many posts ago:
    I never heard of a killing spree comitted with a bow and arrow, have you? 

You win! Your targets are PC and not offensive, and ours are murderess symbols. Your argument is just pathetic, they mean the same thing and neither is malicious. Keep defending your PC symbols, you sound rediculas. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

I made my point many posts ago:

This is your statement you're defending,right?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

In Response to Re: Frum Pwns Palin : No that's your point not mine. My point is that one is for archery one is for targeting a rifle. Personally I don't think either one led to the shooting in AZ.
    Posted by 12-Angry-Men

My point??? Enough with this!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

Posted by 12-Angry-Men

A certain Khan has just turned in his grave.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WIIN12AM. Show WIIN12AM's posts

In Response to Re: Frum Pwns Palin : Man, are you unhinged. You're projecting again... Why do you keep trying to change what my point is? You're just arguing with yourself, and losing. You're making these inane leaps of craziness that only a lunatic would understand. I made my point many posts ago: I never heard of a killing spree comitted with a bow and arrow, have you?   It's a statement of fact that even a simpleton could understand. Apparently I gave you too much credit.
    Posted by 12-Angry-Men

Keep moving the goal posts...it's what you do best. Ignore everything else.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Ex-Rep. Paul Kanjorski, D-Pa., www.nytimes.com/2011/01/11/opinion/11Kanjorski.html">pens an op-ed in the New York Times today
    "....it is incumbent on all Americans to create an atmosphere of civility and respect in which political discourse can flow freely, without fear of violent confrontation."

Oops. ....according to the Scranton Times, Kanjorski said this about Florida's new Republican Governor Rick Scott on October 23:

"That Scott down there that's running for governor of Florida," Mr. Kanjorski said. "Instead of running for governor of Florida, they ought to have him and shoot him. Put him against the wall and shoot him. He stole billions of dollars from the United States government and he's running for governor of Florida. He's a millionaire and a billionaire. He's no hero. He's a damn crook. It's just we don't prosecute big crooks."

Thank goodness though...according to our own intrepid poster 12-angry-men,  Kanjorski meant 'shoot' with a bow-and-arrow...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

In Response to Re: Frum Pwns Palin : I think Kelldog was the only one I've seen here who blamed the shooting on the right's violent rhetoric.  So talk to him/her.  But it is odd to see righties try to use the shooting here as a defense against criticisms of their violent rhetoric.  That the shooting was not caused by the right's violent rhetoric does not mean that people cannot speak about the right's violent rhetoric.
    Posted by WhatIsItNow

So, you agree that it's ignorant and shameful for people like Dick Durbin, Olberman, matthews, and (king of the printed left) Paul Krugman to state that the right has culpability in this travesty?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

So, you agree that it's ignorant and shameful for people like Dick Durbin, Olberman, matthews, and (king of the printed left) Paul Krugman to state that the right has culpability in this travesty?
    Posted by sk8ter2008

I have said from the first post on the topic that it is idiotic for people to blame the shooting on the right's rhetoric, given that (1) the shooter appears to be delusional at the least, (2) the shooter was left-leaning by all accounts, (3) the target was a democrat.

But that does not detract from the right's overall culpability for its violent rhetoric. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

But that does not detract from the right's overall culpability for its violent rhetoric. 
    Posted by WhatIsItNow[/QUOTE]

Just trying to keep up with the Joneses. 

Sections
Shortcuts