Funny how certain outspoken BDC Lefties....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Funny how certain outspoken BDC Lefties....

have suddenly gone strangely silent. Hmmmmmm....wonder why that is?

Sure, it's summer and people take vacations....but seems like quite a coincidence that they ALL took the same couple of weeks....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

Re: Funny how certain outspoken BDC Lefties....

awww so sweet that you care

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

breaking news*

another worthless thread

we will have more news on this later as it comes in

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

In Response to Re: Funny how certain outspoken BDC Lefties....:
    [QUOTE]awww so sweet that you care
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

What can I say...I'm a giver

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]breaking news* another worthless thread we will have more news on this later as it comes in
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

Funny how you'll come out of the woodwork to comment on here but stay FAR away from the downgrade threads. Bwahahahahaha

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Funny how certain outspoken BDC Lefties.... : Funny how you'll come out of the woodwork to comment on here but stay FAR away from the downgrade threads. Bwahahahahaha
    Posted by WhichOnesPink[/QUOTE]
    as much as i love politics, i dont live to be on these boards(i guess i dont have as much to whine about as you) and this is my first return trip here in weeks

anything else chief or that about cover it?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Funny how certain outspoken BDC Lefties.... : as much as i love politics, i dont live to be on these boards(i guess i dont have as much to whine about as you) and this is my first return trip here in weeks anything else chief or that about cover it?

Bwahahahahaha....spin away....spin away.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Funny how certain outspoken BDC Lefties.... : Bwahahahahaha....spin away....spin away.
    spin what away?

the downgrade is the fault of the republicans

congrats, your dream of tearing apart the fabric of america is almost complete!

now pat yourself on the back like a good dog

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Funny how certain outspoken BDC Lefties.... : as much as i love politics, i dont live to be on these boards(i guess i dont have as much to whine about as you) and this is my first return trip here in weeks anything else chief or that about cover it?
    JJ, then you better report a hack into your account. By my calculations 8/4 and 8/7 were not "weeks" ago!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Funny how certain outspoken BDC Lefties.... : spin what away? the downgrade is the fault of the republicans congrats, your dream of tearing apart the fabric of america is almost complete! now pat yourself on the back like a good dog

Hahahahahahaha.....you need to sit in the corner with your dunce cap on.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Funny how certain outspoken BDC Lefties.... : JJ, then you better report a hack into your account. By my calculations 8/4 and 8/7 were not "weeks" ago!
    Posted by brat13[/QUOTE]
    oh golly, did i comment in one thread 2 days ago and not remember it?

how awful of me

can you forgive me?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Funny how certain outspoken BDC Lefties.... : Hahahahahahaha.....you need to sit in the corner with your dunce cap on.
    i dont have one, can i borrow yours?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Funny how certain outspoken BDC Lefties.... : JJ, then you better report a hack into your account. By my calculations 8/4 and 8/7 were not "weeks" ago!
    Posted by brat13[/QUOTE]

It's not like JJ to lie....he must have been hacked....hahaha

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Funny how certain outspoken BDC Lefties.... : i dont have one, can i borrow yours?

Do you not "remember" you have one, just like you don't "remember" posting on BDC two days ago???
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Funny how certain outspoken BDC Lefties.... : oh golly, did i comment in one thread 2 days ago and not remember it? how awful of me can you forgive me?

Completely unforgivable.

And the TEA Party caused this.

And OBama is smarter than his entire team of advisors.

And the magnolias are in bloom at Harry Reids ranch.

How dare they, those nasty TEA partiers, how dare they keep Harry from those blooms.  Have they no decency?  The economy can wait, dang nab it!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

and what have the republicans done about the economy other than try to wreck it?

oh right, they are still pursuing the defense of marriage act

that has to do with the economy and jobs right?

right?

right?

wrong

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

[QUOTE]and what have the republicans done about the economy other than try to wreck it? oh right, they are still pursuing the defense of marriage act that has to do with the economy and jobs right? right? right? wrong

DOMA is a waste of time; but they did force a discussion on the budget deficit and getting the spending under control.  All Obama wanted to do was raise the debt ceiling without any change in our increasing deficit; how hateful of the fiscal conservatives.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Funny how certain outspoken BDC Lefties.... : DOMA is a waste of time; but they did force a discussion on the budget deficit and getting the spending under control.  All Obama wanted to do was raise the debt ceiling without any change in our increasing deficit; how hateful of the fiscal conservatives.
    Posted by massmoderateJoe[/QUOTE]
    congrats, they helped to cut programs they deemed un needed, all the while not really doing anything about military spending and demanding that the uber rich, who can most definitely afford it to not get taxed at a higher rate

its almost sad how completely ignorant the tea party is

actually its real sad

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Funny how certain outspoken BDC Lefties.... : congrats, they helped to cut programs they deemed un needed, all the while not really doing anything about military spending and demanding that the uber rich, who can most definitely afford it to not get taxed at a higher rate its almost sad how completely ignorant the tea party is actually its real sad

Typical liberal hates the military.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Funny how certain outspoken BDC Lefties.... : Typical liberal hates the military.

Just like Ron Paul?  He wants to reduce our military too.  Why are we defending Korea?  How about Europe?  Speaking in such generalities gets us no where. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Funny how certain outspoken BDC Lefties.... : Just like Ron Paul?  He wants to reduce our military too.  Why are we defending Korea?  How about Europe?  Speaking in such generalities gets us no where. 
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]

When you're consistent and tell your Lefty friends to not speak in generalities then I'll listen to you. Until then....well...you know

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Funny how certain outspoken BDC Lefties.... : Typical liberal hates the military.
    yeah im a typical liberal who's father was an air force navigator, my step dad was a pilot, i have friends and family in the army, my cousin's husband is a navy seal, etc. etc. etc.

or i think that i know waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many people in the military and so does the rest of this country...ie...our military is too large, too spread out and most certainly investing in toys that arent needed

or maybe you could tell me why we have bases in 90% of the countries around the world

or maybe you could rant about bloated government jobs...which the military is completely comprised of

or why we outsource jobs of the military, to contractors on no bid contracts?

apparently conservatives believe that war is good business...so much so, that they are willing to start wars in order to use their toys

back during WWII, these people would have been known as war profiteers, which was something that wasnt looked too kindly upon

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Funny how certain outspoken BDC Lefties.... : But Obama says S&P are idiots and full of sht.  Moody's too. If they're right, you are blaming republicans for what idiots think.  Guess what that makes you? Unless of course you think Obama is wrong?
    Posted by GreginMeffa[/QUOTE]
    i work for a collection agency...of course i think credit agencies are full of it

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Funny how certain outspoken BDC Lefties.... : yeah im a typical liberal who's father was an air force navigator, my step dad was a pilot, i have friends and family in the army, my cousin's husband is a navy seal, etc. etc. etc. or i think that i know waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many people in the military and so does the rest of this country...ie...our military is too large, too spread out and most certainly investing in toys that arent needed or maybe you could tell me why we have bases in 90% of the countries around the world or maybe you could rant about bloated government jobs...which the military is completely comprised of or why we outsource jobs of the military, to contractors on no bid contracts? apparently conservatives believe that war is good business...so much so, that they are willing to start wars in order to use their toys back during WWII, these people would have been known as war profiteers, which was something that wasnt looked too kindly upon

But we still need to fund the military we currently have. Why do you want to cut funding for our men and women who serve? Hater...

Sections
Shortcuts