Funny how certain outspoken BDC Lefties....

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Funny how certain outspoken BDC Lefties....

In Response to Re: Funny how certain outspoken BDC Lefties....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Funny how certain outspoken BDC Lefties.... : Is that what passes for dialogue on these pages? He states some good examples and your best comeback is to call him a 'hater'? Wow, talk about a pinhead response. Does blind adherence to wasteful spending, only because it's the military make you some sort of uber-patriot? I spent over 12 years in the military and even I think there is fraud and waste in the system. So to hear someone, who sounds like you've never been in, stupidly call people 'haters' for wanting an effective and efficient military fighting force is absurd and reflects more on your ignorance than any insult you may have intended.
    Posted by airborne-rgr[/QUOTE]

Here we go again.  Another liberal ex military that thinks the people need to shut their pie-holes if they didn't serve.  Idiot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Funny how certain outspoken BDC Lefties.... : Is that what passes for dialogue on these pages? He states some good examples and your best comeback is to call him a 'hater'? Wow, talk about a pinhead response. Does blind adherence to wasteful spending, only because it's the military make you some sort of uber-patriot? I spent over 12 years in the military and even I think there is fraud and waste in the system. So to hear someone, who sounds like you've never been in, stupidly call people 'haters' for wanting an effective and efficient military fighting force is absurd and reflects more on your ignorance than any insult you may have intended.

You must be new to BDC. I'm taking a page out of the Left's BDC handbook. You'll catch on.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]breaking news* another worthless thread we will have more news on this later as it comes in
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

Do you normally post nine times to "worthless" threads??? Hahaha

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from doozy-day. Show doozy-day's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Funny how certain outspoken BDC Lefties.... : Here we go again.  Another liberal ex military that thinks the people need to shut their pie-holes if they didn't serve.  Idiot.
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

Or sock-puppet, still an idiot.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Discussion comes up today about cutting military spending and all of a sudden a new member who JUST so happens to have been in the military (and boasts about it) appears. Coincidence??? Hmmmmmm....seems a bit suspect to me.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Funny how certain outspoken BDC Lefties.... : Wow, you people are big into conspiracy theories and assumptions. Considering I haven't been on these boards very long and reading through the posts, I come across one that I have a particular interest in and decide to post on it and that is somehow 'suspect'. I can't even fathom how crazy you have to be to start 'suspecting' anything from my half-dozen posts. That's scary.

HAHAHAHA...spoken like a true sock puppet.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Funny how certain outspoken BDC Lefties.... : Wow, tough talk from someone who doesn't even have the balls to serve in the military. I guess your real-world experience from behind a keyboard is much more informed. Now that's funny!!! Gotta laugh at all these fake patriots trying to call out those who have actually 'been there, done that, got the T-shirt' from the safety of the internet. And for the record, I didn't tell anyone to shut anything, and it wasn't even directed at you but if you are so insecure as to take it that way then it shows more about your lack of character than I had imagined.

Yah,  I guessed I pegged you right.

In your tiny world, no one is a patriot unless they served their country in these narrow parameters you define.  You disgust me, if you even wore the uniform.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Funny how certain outspoken BDC Lefties.... : Wow, you people are big into conspiracy theories and assumptions. Considering I haven't been on these boards very long and reading through the posts, I come across one that I have a particular interest in and decide to post on it and that is somehow 'suspect'. I can't even fathom how crazy you have to be to start 'suspecting' anything from my half-dozen posts. That's scary.

Like I've said before, lots of contact with active and retired military.  I have never seen anyone talk about their service as much as you have in your first few posts.   Makes me kinda suspect, ya know?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Funny how certain outspoken BDC Lefties.... : You win, I can't even imagine the sad life you have to be so defensive and suspicous... on a public forum and I refuse to even try to figure out such craziness. It's clearly not worth my time to be trading posts with someone who is so paranoid and suspicious, on a public forum no less, that their first instinct is towards some kind of conspiracy. Man, you have clearly fallen down the rabbit hole with this posting stuff. You seriously need a life outside of Farmville. Have a nice psuedo-life.

the lady doth protest too much

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from doozy-day. Show doozy-day's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Funny how certain outspoken BDC Lefties.... : You win, I can't even imagine the sad life you have to be so defensive and suspicous... on a public forum and I refuse to even try to figure out such craziness. It's clearly not worth my time to be trading posts with someone who is so paranoid and suspicious, on a public forum no less, that their first instinct is towards some kind of conspiracy. Man, you have clearly fallen down the rabbit hole with this posting stuff. You seriously need a life outside of Farmville. Have a nice psuedo-life.

Don't let the door hit-ya, where the good lord split-ya!

What was your name again?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from doozy-day. Show doozy-day's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Funny how certain outspoken BDC Lefties.... : What the heck are you talking about? I stated one fact that I was in the military for 12 years and that is talking alot about my service? Man, you people are seriously deranged. This is something right out of an SNL skit. It's amazing how such intense partisan thinking clouds people's minds, from either side. But judging from your insults you are quite the right-winger. This is absurd to the point of being scary. The posts sound like the rantings of people in a psych ward.

HaHaHa.............wait for it, I'm almost there with who you really are.......I'll get it sooner or later.

I'm channeling......hmmmmmmmm........Taco?  MT?  Targy even? nah, couldn't be

The grammar and lefty-lunacy is there, but something doesn't quite fit yet......

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

Respectfully.. Obama has no choice to cut the military to preserve his domestic give away programs.