Gay radicals hound Mozilla CEO out of office, because he had same position on gay marriage as Obama in 2008

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName9. Show UserName9's posts

Re: Gay radicals hound Mozilla CEO out of office, because he had same position on gay marriage as Obama in 2008

In response to babytut's comment:

In response to UserName9's comment:

In response to WhatNowDoYouWant's comment:

In response to ronreganfan's comment:

The bottom line is that this guy, the Mozzilla CEO, is paying the price of doing nothing more than enjoying the rights secured by our founding fathers.

Meanwhile Chik-A-Fil saw record sales when that CEO said the same sort of thing.

All the OP says is that the Mozillla CEO decided to resign after "OKCupid" - whatever that is - decided to boycott Mozilla. Whether or not it's an overraction, OKCupid is also exercising a right secured by our founding fathers - that of free association. What about that, Mr. Tolerance?

From what i've read it sounds like Mozilla's own employees were collectively outraged by what the CEO did.  A lot of the pressure to remove the guy came from within. 

where did you read that?  where can i find it?

Its out there.  Go look for it.  

Mozilla is a cutting edge tech firm working in the limits of computer science on tomorrows ideas.  They realized they accidently picked a leader who is living in yesterday, and they made the appropriate correction for their company's image and internal morale.

You can't lead a 21st century company from the 19th century.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from babytut. Show babytut's posts

Re: Gay radicals hound Mozilla CEO out of office, because he had same position on gay marriage as Obama in 2008

The bottom line is that this guy, the Mozzilla CEO, is paying the price of doing nothing more than enjoying the rights secured by our founding fathers.

Meanwhile Chik-A-Fil saw record sales when that CEO said the same sort of thing.

All the OP says is that the Mozillla CEO decided to resign after "OKCupid" - whatever that is - decided to boycott Mozilla. Whether or not it's an overraction, OKCupid is also exercising a right secured by our founding fathers - that of free association. What about that, Mr. Tolerance?

From what i've read it sounds like Mozilla's own employees were collectively outraged by what the CEO did.  A lot of the pressure to remove the guy came from within. 

Mozilla is a cutting edge tech firm working in the limits of computer science on tomorrows ideas.  They realized they accidently picked a leader who is living in yesterday, and they made the appropriate correction for their company's image and internal morale.

i found 3 "tweeters" from inside the company(168 people re-tweeted same message) of 600+ employees.  there were 3 people working for mozilla pushing for the resignation.  i also found that the state of california, to this day, supports traditional marriage by large margins.

the left should leave the hard working people that pay the bills alone to do their jobs. his role at work and his ability to lead that company have nothing to do with his marriage beliefs no matter how misguided they may be.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

In response to twelve_angry_men's comment:

I thought we went thru this with that duck-call guy?

His decision to step down(or even fired?) has little to do with his constitutional right to a belief. It was a business decision by the company reflecting their understanding that his views would have had a bad outcome for their bottom line. He is entitled to his 1st amendment rights, but must accept the business ramifications of his public expression of that right. 

So, to discriminate against this guy is OK.

The left is showing just how tolerant tolerance has become.

Heh, heh, heh ... to a conservative, acting on principal, no matter how discriminatory, is good.

Pushing back against those principals is the 'real' discrimination.

Someone needs to look up the definition of 'discrimination'.

Thanks for showing you are not in it to show tolerance, but to discriminate, and purge all who disagree.  Make it so costly to disagree, cost them their livelyhood if need be.  That's niether tolerant nor the hallmark of a freedom loving society.  It is mob rule.

Welcome to the new world the left has created, and be careful what you say, because they just might have to kill you for thinking differently.

Ya, ask all those gay couples about 'tolerance', those that lose millions of dollars in tax benefits and spousal privelage because the wingnuts think they have some sancrosanct strangle-hold on the civil contract of marriage.

You don't justify one wrong with another.

That's why you fail.

Ya, them gays just have to shut up and accept being treated as second class citizens, losing millions of dollars in tax incentives ... not to mention not having spousal privelage in civil matters.

Who is saying that?

Gays are neither second class citizens, nor are they being treated that way.

However, treating this guy this way is wrong. Period.

You need a serious attitude check.

So not being able to avail themselves of a civil marriage and the financial and legal benefits that accompany it is not a lesser form of citizenship?

OK then, I can see who needs the reality check.

Hint: Anytime you think that citizens can be denied the same rights afforded yourself purely on religious grounds then that is, by every freaking definition, a second class citizen.... and in every state where it has come up for judicial review they have held that opinion.

Sorry, you lose again.

Best out of 999?

Have I expressed support for any of the things you claim? No?  So, why the babbling.  This is not about those things, but about what the pro-gay people feel is acceptable behavior.  Destroying people who disagree with you, chasing them down to their place of work, and forcing them to be fired for something they did outside of work in a legal and well-established process is simply thuggish.  It is a purge.  You don't end up with a better society, you end up with YOUR society, everyone agreeing with you.

My point, which apparently rankles you, is that this person lost his job over his expression of free speech.  Has nothing to do with his job.

I thought we lived in a free society, where people were allowed to express their opinions, participate in the political process.  Apparently not.

So, the IRS leaks the list of donors to a radical pro-gay group, which then starts the process of purging those who donated.

You might need a pair of these:

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/german-jack-boots

I guess in your view, all pigs are equal.  It is just that some pigs are more equal than others.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

So, employees, not stockholders, are the one's who decide who runs a company?

You guys have an embarrassing lack of understanding of how corporations work.  almost as bad as your understanding of how tolerance works.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/04/04/purge-the-7-million/

But why stop there? According to Wikipedia, 7,001,084 people voted for Prop 8. Why do any of those people still have jobs? Shouldn’t they all be forced to resign? And why should they have the privilege of living in California at all? I say round them up and move them someplace where they won’t do any harm.

Oh, and let’s find every media figure, writer or actor or musician, who voted for Prop 8.  Surely they’re a special danger.  Someone should start an investigation — form a committee to investigate un-American activities like that, expose the malefactors, and make them identify anyone else they know who was involved.  Let’s make it clear that differing on these opinions is unacceptable. Like Eich, they should be blacklisted and never allowed to work again.

I'm not sure when the rainbow colored shirts turned brown but, there you go.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/04/04/purge-the-7-million/

But why stop there? According to Wikipedia, 7,001,084 people voted for Prop 8. Why do any of those people still have jobs? Shouldn’t they all be forced to resign? And why should they have the privilege of living in California at all? I say round them up and move them someplace where they won’t do any harm.

Oh, and let’s find every media figure, writer or actor or musician, who voted for Prop 8.  Surely they’re a special danger.  Someone should start an investigation — form a committee to investigate un-American activities like that, expose the malefactors, and make them identify anyone else they know who was involved.  Let’s make it clear that differing on these opinions is unacceptable. Like Eich, they should be blacklisted and never allowed to work again.

I'm not sure when the rainbow colored shirts turned brown but, there you go.

I am sure Angry and UsernameNien will say yes.

it is a terrible thing that, for the progressives, tolerance for others apparently is conditional upon agreement.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

I wouldn't want someone who is anti-gay running my company - not because of how the public would see it, but because of the message it sends to the employees.  I wouldn't want really talented people not wanting to work for the company because of the attitudes of the CEO.  I wouldn't want Gay employees to be afraid to be themselves.

I personally have to respect the people I work for.  The way I see it, if I weren't putting money in their pockets, then they wouldn't have me around.  So why would I want to work for people I don't like?  Why would I want to put money in someone's pocket who might use that money against me.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

You get that there's a difference between being opposed to gay marriage and being "anti-gay" right?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

IMO gay radicals didn't get this guy fired it appears to me  that Mozilla thinks homophobia is bad for business

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from babytut. Show babytut's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

I wouldn't want someone who is anti-gay running my company - not because of how the public would see it, but because of the message it sends to the employees.  I wouldn't want really talented people not wanting to work for the company because of the attitudes of the CEO.  I wouldn't want Gay employees to be afraid to be themselves.

I personally have to respect the people I work for.  The way I see it, if I weren't putting money in their pockets, then they wouldn't have me around.  So why would I want to work for people I don't like?  Why would I want to put money in someone's pocket who might use that money against me.

so now he is anti-gay?  do you just make up stories?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from babytut. Show babytut's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

IMO gay radicals didn't get this guy fired it appears to me  that Mozilla thinks homophobia is bad for business

and to you he's a homophobe?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

So, accepting the militant gay agenda is a condition of employment.

How long before you demand it is a condition of citizenship?

This is about tolerance, and how the left stunningly fails at it.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

You get that there's a difference between being opposed to gay marriage and being "anti-gay" right?

No - there isn't.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName9. Show UserName9's posts

Not to me there isn't.  Oppose gay marriage and you define yourself as anti-gay.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

now that you mention it .... btw Mozilla must think so too

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Mozilla is a very liberal company.  I get the sense that it isn't so much that the CEO is a Homophobe.  It's more that he didn't have the same values as the company. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from babytut. Show babytut's posts

No - there isn't.

yes there is. you need a check up from the neck up.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from babytut. Show babytut's posts

Not to me there isn't.  Oppose gay marriage and you define yourself as anti-gay.

you couldn't be more wrong or stupid.  but we knew that.

so you are saying that 42 states and 65% of the u.s. are anti-gay?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from babytut. Show babytut's posts

now that you mention it .... btw Mozilla must think so too

you mean the 3 people (of their 600 employees) that tweeted for him to resign?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

you couldn't be more wrong or stupid.  but we knew that.

so you are saying that 42 states and 65% of the u.s. are anti-gay?

Yes.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts