Gay Republican campaign worker brutally beaten

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Gay Republican campaign worker brutally beaten

http://watchdog.org/60164/assaulted-openly-gay-gop-campaign-volunteer-talking-to-fbi-sources-say/

“I was getting ready for work and there was a knock at the door,” Wood emailed The Daily Caller late Wednesday. “I opened it, and a guy wrapped a ligature around my neck, slammed my head into the doorway, and smashed my face into a mirror, telling me ‘You should have kept your [f*******] mouth shut.’” “He then kidney-punched me, while at the same time saying I was ‘warned,’ and continued to beat me,” he added.

Watch out, fascist thugs are out again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: Gay Republican campaign worker brutally beaten

Dems want division (for votes) and this guy may have been a threat to the division they create by labelling republicans as anti-gay!

just saying

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Do you have any evidence of the assailant(s) political beliefs? More likely he was assaulted for his lifestyle choice. Happens too much.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:

I hope they find the homophobic wingnuts that did this and bring them to justice.

Good to see you dont like left wingnuts that are bigots either!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Brutally beaten.  The guy has barely a mark on him.  He's. got a boo boo on his forehead.

Didnt some campaign worker falsely claim they were attacked by blacks a few years ago?

if he was assaulted, I'm guessing it was by gay hating republicans.

why use the term "ligature".  Why would the asailant use a ligature if he wasn't going to finish the job?  Why didn't the assailant just punch him in the face?  It makes no sense to wrap a ligature around a guys neck from the front.  You do that from behind.

not buying it at all.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

more from Kyle Wood

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/news/politics/general/gay-republican-campaign-worker-brutally-beaten/80/6417885

A week before the alleged attack, Wood said his car had been vandalized. Scrawled on the car, he said, were epithets: “Housetrained Republican fa&&ot,” and “You’re like a Jew for Hitler.”

“I’m assuming that was probably my warning,” Wood said.

In recent weeks, Wood, a full-time volunteer for Republican Chad Lee’s congressional campaign, had on Facebook stepped up his arguments why he is a Lee supporter and why he is not supporting state Rep. Mark Pocan, D-Madison, an openly gay candidate running for the congressional seat being vacated by U.S. Rep. Tammy Baldwin, a Madison Democrat who also is openly gay. Baldwin is running for U.S. Senate against Republican former Wisconsin Gov. Tommy Thompson.

“That’s not a very popular thing to do in Madison when you’re a gay man,” he said of his advocacy for a GOP candidate.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

I am disappointed when an openly gay person is beaten because of their sexual orientation. 

BTW I'm just as disappointed when a person's race is used for a reason to hate that person.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Bump

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

Brutally beaten.  The guy has barely a mark on him.  He's. got a boo boo on his forehead.

Didnt some campaign worker falsely claim they were attacked by blacks a few years ago?

if he was assaulted, I'm guessing it was by gay hating republicans.

why use the term "ligature".  Why would the asailant use a ligature if he wasn't going to finish the job?  Why didn't the assailant just punch him in the face?  It makes no sense to wrap a ligature around a guys neck from the front.  You do that from behind.

not buying it at all.

ding ding ding

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

Funny how the fair and balanced BDC conservatives accept any lie as along as it makes a D look bad.

Tell us more about Libya.

Funny how the compassionate and all inclusive BDC progressives accept any lie as along as it makes an R look bad.

Tell is more about how Romney wants women in binders!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

If this had been a gay dem campaign worker who'd been beaten in such a way, many here would have claimed a (imaginary) conspiracy against repubs...

...as opposed to the very real, defamatory conspiracy by conservatives - and especially conservative religious leaders - to gin up opposition to anything and everyone even remotely homosexual in nature or deed.

Try as they might to realte the two, one beating can't compare to the institutional, highly coordinated beating on gays coming from the right - especially the religious right - as well as various catholic demagogues, like vatican puppets and the KofC.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

I am disappointed when an openly gay person is beaten because of their sexual orientation. 

BTW I'm just as disappointed when a person's race is used for a reason to hate that person.

I'm pretty sure the offence was his political orientation.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

skeeter, skeeter, skeeter, @13,000, you've got to come up for air sometimes.  Is your feed this far behind?

And to his fellow foot soldiers of the loyal opposition, thank you for the best "look over there, not over here" - acknowledgment - yet. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dcr400m. Show dcr400m's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to NO MO O's comment:

You have fear for lunch... I smell it.

I didn't feel like going and getting lunch, but I forgot to bring it in from home, so I had some apples, beef jerky, and a handful of mixed nuts.

Perhaps you simply soiled yourself over the latest article on Romney and didn't notice?

Now what preachers blame gays for every diaster - they AINT'T LEFT-LEANING -  this reeks of bs and bdc conservatives neve leave the bubble except Greg who actually is the only wingnut giving TARP to Bush (shocking)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

I'm very disappointed in the asylum that discharged you . It must have been the budget cuts ?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

I'm very disappointed in the asylum that discharged you . It must have been the budget cuts ?

I guessed you missed the part where he was being questioned about why he didn't support the openly gay candidate, a democrat.  He was quite vocal in his support of the republican.

But, keep spinning you fractuos politics, where only gays support gays, regardless of their other wants and  needs.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

I guessed you missed the part where he was being questioned about why he didn't support the openly gay candidate, a democrat.  He was quite vocal in his support of the republican.

But, keep spinning you fractuos politics, where only gays support gays, regardless of their other wants and  needs.

skeeter I don't care what party the liar is in he protrayed himself as a victim and he wasn't !

I would like to ask you a question. Where did I state anywhere in this discussion that only gays supports gays, regardless of their wants and needs ? I never said that . I guess being a liar is one of the first prerequisites of being a member of a once great party named the "Grand Old Party" .

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I guess you missed the part where he was uncovered as a fraud.  Or are you still supporting him despite filing a false claim?

Sections
Shortcuts