GITMO IN NEW YORK????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

GITMO IN NEW YORK????

THIS IS JUST DESPICABLE !!!! "LET ME BE CLEAR", EVEN WITH ALL THE FACTS, THIS IS JUST WASHINGTON D C RADICAL LIBERALS ACTING "STUPIDLY"..... WHAT ARE THEY THINKING ?????  MAYBE "BEERS WITH THE PRES. "...... WHAT SAY YOU ???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from smileybennyhill. Show smileybennyhill's posts

Re: GITMO IN NEW YORK????

Judge rules against ACORN funding cut 

A judge has ruled in favor of Acorn in a lawsuit filed by them to restore their flow of taxpayer money to keep the corruption & criminal activities going strong.  Crime really does pay; especialy when the Godfather sits in the WHeek  Is anyone else troubled by this, or are we just becoming numb to all the obama corruption, lies & destruction of our country, as we know it???noidea

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: GITMO IN NEW YORK????:
    [QUOTE]Judge rules against ACORN funding cut  A judge has ruled in favor of Acorn in a lawsuit filed by them to restore their flow of taxpayer money to keep the corruption & criminal activities going strong.  Crime really does pay; especialy when the Godfather sits in the WH   Is anyone else troubled by this, or are we just becoming numb to all the obama corruption, lies & destruction of our country, as we know it???
    Posted by smileybennyhill[/QUOTE]  GOOD POST SMILEYBENNYBOY.......  AMERICA MUST WAKE UP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE !!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from smileybennyhill. Show smileybennyhill's posts

good to see you back on the boards Bill. hope all is well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

In Response to GITMO IN NEW YORK????:
    [QUOTE]   THIS IS JUST DESPICABLE !!!! "LET ME BE CLEAR", EVEN WITH ALL THE FACTS, THIS IS JUST WASHINGTON D C RADICAL LIBERALS ACTING "STUPIDLY"..... WHAT ARE THEY THINKING ?????  MAYBE "BEERS WITH THE PRES. "...... WHAT SAY YOU ???
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Gitmo HAS to be shut down.  Period.  By moving it onto American soil, they will finally have to face charges and be punished.  None of the prisoners there have ever been told what crime they are accused of.  By moving them, we can put them through the legal process and be done with it.

I wouldn't worry about the security issues, either.  They haven't escaped in Cuba, so they will be just as guarded in the U.S.  They could put Gitmo down the block from me and I wouldn't have a worry.  The only thing to worry about is if some are found innocent of their charges.  They will be pissed off mo fos.

Meanwhile, it will create employment in the U.S.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to GITMO IN NEW YORK???? : Gitmo HAS to be shut down.  Period.  By moving it onto American soil, they will finally have to face charges and be punished.  None of the prisoners there have ever been told what crime they are accused of.  By moving them, we can put them through the legal process and be done with it. I wouldn't worry about the security issues, either.  They haven't escaped in Cuba, so they will be just as guarded in the U.S.  They could put Gitmo down the block from me and I wouldn't have a worry.  The only thing to worry about is if some are found innocent of their charges.  They will be pissed off mo fos. Meanwhile, it will create employment in the U.S.
    Posted by giraffe-77[/QUOTE]WOW........  SORRY, I CAN NOT GO ALONG WITH THIS....  YOU SHOULD ASK THE PEOPLE OF NEW YORK AND THE PEOPLE THAT LOST LOVED ONES THAT DAY OF 9/11 WHAT THEY THINK.....  BETTER YET, LAST NIGHT ON  FOX T V  , SEAN HANNITY  HAD THE LOVED ONES ON AS WELL A SOME LOYAL AMERICAN EXPERTS AND THEY CANNOT FOR A MINUTE FIGURE OUT WHAT THE "BIG O" AND THE  A G HOULDER  ARE SMOKING/THINKING ?????  WHAT SAY YOU !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GITMO IN NEW YORK???? : WOW........  SORRY, I CAN NOT GO ALONG WITH THIS....  YOU SHOULD ASK THE PEOPLE OF NEW YORK AND THE PEOPLE THAT LOST LOVED ONES THAT DAY OF 9/11 WHAT THEY THINK.....  BETTER YET, LAST NIGHT ON  FOX T V  , SEAN HANNITY  HAD THE LOVED ONES ON AS WELL A SOME LOYAL AMERICAN EXPERTS AND THEY CANNOT FOR A MINUTE FIGURE OUT WHAT THE "BIG O" AND THE  A G HOULDER  ARE SMOKING/THINKING ?????  WHAT SAY YOU !!!

You have to figure out how much of this is logical and how much of it is aimed at degrading the "BIG O".  Some folks might like to see them brought to justice in their own state.  Maybe relocating them to Nevada or Montana may have been a better choice, but it hasn't been done yet and the debate is still on.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

You also have to realize that if we wait too long to take them to trial without being formally charged, they might just have to set them all free.  Statute of limitations does apply.  We need to get this matter over with.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

Bill get a grip. The grandma down your street told me you have not been taking your pills. Really, all caps is not what reasonable people do. Rather if you have a point let us know. I have not seen one yet. I have several friends around GZ and you know they don't really shout at people(aside from normal new yorkese).
    I prayed for my friends in the finacial district that day. A close friend was scheduled to be in the building that eventually burned out across from the towers.
    The idea is to use law and justice to get the perps. Not HEARSAY.
    As for the acorn respondent today says it all /> It is illeagal to assume guilt where none is proven, thus congress must fund acorn activities that are not and never have been under investigation.
    How would you respond if your cheating boss pointed his finger at you with no proof and said fired with cause no unemployment for you and we are suing you. That means aside from wendys you job prospect would be nil.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

Bill get a grip. The grandma down your street told me you have not been taking your pills. Really, all caps is not what reasonable people do. Rather if you have a point let us know. I have not seen one yet. I have several friends around GZ and you know they don't really shout at people(aside from normal new yorkese).
    I prayed for my friends in the finacial district that day. A close friend was scheduled to be in the building that eventually burned out across from the towers.
    The idea is to use law and justice to get the perps. Not HEARSAY.
    As for the acorn respondent today says it all /> It is illeagal to assume guilt where none is proven, thus congress must fund acorn activities that are not and never have been under investigation.
    How would you respond if your cheating boss pointed his finger at you with no proof and said fired with cause no unemployment for you and we are suing you. That means aside from wendys you job prospect would be nil.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]Bill get a grip. The grandma down your street told me you have not been taking your pills. Really, all caps is not what reasonable people do. Rather if you have a point let us know. I have not seen one yet. I have several friends around GZ and you know they don't really shout at people(aside from normal new yorkese). I prayed for my friends in the finacial district that day. A close friend was scheduled to be in the building that eventually burned out across from the towers. The idea is to use law and justice to get the perps. Not HEARSAY. As for the acorn respondent today says it all /> It is illeagal to assume guilt where none is proven, thus congress must fund acorn activities that are not and never have been under investigation. How would you respond if your cheating boss pointed his finger at you with no proof and said fired with cause no unemployment for you and we are suing you. That means aside from wendys you job prospect would be nil.
    Posted by topaz978[/QUOTE]  BIG JOKE...... 1ST OF ALL,  YOU WOULDN'T KNOW AFTER 41 POSTS THAT I HAVE BAD EYES AND THAT IS WHY I POST IN BOLD.......  YOUR LIBERAL RESPONSE IS WHY THERE WAS A 9/11 TO BEGIN WITH...... SPEAKING OF WENDYS..... THERE IS A NEW MEAL AT MICKEY DEE'S, CALLED THE "BIG O" MEAL......  THE GUY IN FRONT ORDERS, AND THE GUY IN BACK PAYS FOR IT .........  AMERICA IS GREAT, SPREAD THE WEALTH, TRANSFORMING AMERICA....... YA GOT THAT RIGHT !!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

[QUOTE]Bill get a grip. The grandma down your street told me you have not been taking your pills. Really, all caps is not what reasonable people do. Rather if you have a point let us know. I have not seen one yet. I have several friends around GZ and you know they don't really shout at people(aside from normal new yorkese). I prayed for my friends in the finacial district that day. A close friend was scheduled to be in the building that eventually burned out across from the towers. The idea is to use law and justice to get the perps. Not HEARSAY. As for the acorn respondent today says it all /> It is illeagal to assume guilt where none is proven, thus congress must fund acorn activities that are not and never have been under investigation. How would you respond if your cheating boss pointed his finger at you with no proof and said fired with cause no unemployment for you and we are suing you. That means aside from wendys you job prospect would be nil.
    Posted by topaz978[/QUOTE]

This is too serious an issue to let jerks like Bill to ignorantly scream about.  SO WHAT if he can cite Fox news for inciting his stupidity.  Initially there were over 700 detainees.  500 have already been released through the Bush admin. because there was no evidence of their involvement in any crime (after 5 years in prison being water boarded).  I'm sure they are very happy with U.S. policy.

The 200+ remaining cannot be imprisoned forever without filing any charges against them.  I want to trust the U.S. military to treat the rest with utmost security and justice.  Jerks like Bill are just buying into the fear-mongering tactics that created this huge mess in the first place.  He cites Fox News as the fuel for his anger.  Go figure.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GITMO IN NEW YORK???? : This is too serious an issue to let jerks like Bill to ignorantly scream about.  SO WHAT if he can cite Fox news for inciting his stupidity.  Initially there were over 700 detainees.  500 have already been released through the Bush admin. because there was no evidence of their involvement in any crime (after 5 years in prison being water boarded).  I'm sure they are very happy with U.S. policy. The 200+ remaining cannot be imprisoned forever without filing any charges against them.  I want to trust the U.S. military to treat the rest with utmost security and justice.  Jerks like Bill are just buying into the fear-mongering tactics that created this huge mess in the first place.  He cites Fox News as the fuel for his anger.  Go figure.
    Posted by giraffe-77[/QUOTE]  SO, WHO MADE YOU THE EXPERT ON THIS BOARD ???  HAVE THE LIBERALS CORNERED THE MARKET ON OPINIONS ???  "JERK/S".... WHY USE WORDS LIKE THAT ???

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GITMO IN NEW YORK???? :   SO, WHO MADE YOU THE EXPERT ON THIS BOARD ???  HAVE THE LIBERALS CORNERED THE MARKET ON OPINIONS ???  "JERK/S".... WHY USE WORDS LIKE THAT ???

You've used a lot of derogatory words describing folks you consider "lefties".  Don't point fingers about the same stuff you do.  That's too "Christian".

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GITMO IN NEW YORK???? : You've used a lot of derogatory words describing folks you consider "lefties".  Don't point fingers about the same stuff you do.  That's too "Christian".
    Posted by giraffe-77[/QUOTE]  I DIDN'T KNOW THE WORD  "LIBERAL" WAS DEROGATORY ???   I JUST KNEW IT WAS A WORD/THING  THAT I DIDN'T EVER WANT TO BE  !!!!!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GITMO IN NEW YORK???? :   I DIDN'T KNOW THE WORD  "LIBERAL" WAS DEROGATORY ???   I JUST KNEW IT WAS A WORD/THING  THAT I DIDN'T EVER WANT TO BE  !!!!!!

It's not you in particular, but there's a lot of "looney leftist", "tin-foil hat lefties", "lefty commies" and a bunch of other insults.  So "jerk" ain't really that bad.  Toughen up and stop whining.  We have.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

8 YEARS LATER AND THE "BIG O" AND THE CHICAGO WAY GANG"   HAS NOT LOOKED BACK AT   9 / 11 ........ GITMO IN  N  Y  .....   AMERICA WAKE UP !!!!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GITMO IN NEW YORK???? : I prefer bvtt screaming moonbat and limp-wristed pantywaist
    Posted by GreginMeffa[/QUOTE]

Tell that to the many Democrats serving in the military. I get your joke.  But lots of people are insulting half of our military, too.  What's that about?  I respect them.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GITMO IN NEW YORK???? : Tell that to the many Democrats serving in the military. I get your joke.  But lots of people are insulting half of our military, too.  What's that about?  I respect them.
    Posted by giraffe-77[/QUOTE]  SO WHAT IS THE % OF LIBERAL DEMS IN THE MILITARY ?????  I BET $1.00 THAT IT'S NOT ANY WHERE NEAR/OVER  25%......  WHAT SAY YOU ?????

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to GITMO IN NEW YORK???? : Gitmo HAS to be shut down.  Period.  WHY?>> BECAUSE THE HOLY MESSIAH PROMISED? By moving it onto American soil, they will finally have to face charges and be punished. AND IN DOING SO< GRANT THEM RIGHTS AND PROTECTIONS OF US CITIZENS??  None of the prisoners there have ever been told what crime they are accused of.  By moving them, we can put them through the legal process and be done with it. JEOPARDIZING MORE US CITIZENS? I wouldn't worry about the security issues, either.  They haven't escaped in Cuba, so they will be just as guarded in the U.S.  They could put Gitmo down the block from me and I wouldn't have a worry.  OTHER FAMILIES MIGHT NOT SHARE YOUR LACK OF CONCERN The only thing to worry about is if some are found innocent of their charges. JUST WHAT WILL HAPPEN  They will be pissed off mo fos. Meanwhile, it will create employment in the U.S. JUST THE KIND OF INDUSTRY WE WANT TO INVEST IN !!
    Posted by giraffe-77[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GITMO IN NEW YORK???? : It's not you in particular, but there's a lot of "looney leftist", "tin-foil hat lefties", "lefty commies" and a bunch of other insults.  So "jerk" ain't really that bad.  Toughen up and stop whining.  We have.
    Posted by giraffe-77[/QUOTE]

You toughened up??.. Like Obama is tough?.. Kerry? Pelosi? Fwank?
    Name a tough Dem....
    I think flaming taxing spending lying leftists is more descriptive.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GITMO IN NEW YORK???? :   SO WHAT IS THE % OF LIBERAL DEMS IN THE MILITARY ?????  I BET $1.00 THAT IT'S NOT ANY WHERE NEAR/OVER  25%......  WHAT SAY YOU ?????

I don't know where to find that statistic.  But I would assume that since such a large percentage of soldiers are minorities, it is probably more than 25% Democrats.  Liberal or moderate is splitting hairs.  Whatever, you have to realize there are many Democrats fighting these wars too and insulting even one is wrong.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GITMO IN NEW YORK???? :   SO WHAT IS THE % OF LIBERAL DEMS IN THE MILITARY ?????  I BET $1.00 THAT IT'S NOT ANY WHERE NEAR/OVER  25%......  WHAT SAY YOU ?????

And insulting the Big O (who is their Commander in Chief) probably doesn't do a lot for the morale of black soldiers who probably support him.