Glenn Beck is a Fraud

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Glenn Beck is a Fraud

The grim weeper of Faux News is a total fraud.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fancy-shamanski. Show fancy-shamanski's posts

Re: Glenn Beck is a Fraud

OH MY GOD.  This is amazing.  Everything about republicans and foxnews is just a disgrace, manipulation, or fraud.  From saddam has WMD to obama isn't a US citizen to I just hope so bad that the US fails in its attempt to get the olympics.  You guys want our athletes to fail, you want our country to fail, and you will use any kind of lie or manipulation to rally support for the republican party.

I think we need to tap all registered republicans phones and emails via the patriot act in order to see how many of you are secret spies for russia, china, or the arabs.  Republicans can't be trusted maybe we should just throw them all in prison because I don't want to take any chances thata they might be terrorists or helping terrorist organizations.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Ratings:
    Read 'em and weep, lefties..
    Your pathetic state-run media NBC with left wing loons and the real frauds,  Keith Olberman and Rachel Maddow,  can't draw an audience.... talk about a whooping...
    'course NBC doesnt care about ratings or making money, they will be rewarded by the State for their propaganda services...

Cable TV ratings Sept 11

5PM – P2+ (25-54) (35-64)
    Glenn Beck– 2,544,000 viewers (608,000) (1,199,000)
    CNN Situation Room—889,000 viewers (140,000) (267,000)
    [state run Obama network MSNBC] Hardball w/ Chris Matthews—563,000 viewers (151,000) (246,000)
    Fast Money—196,000 viewers (65,000) (71,000)
    Prime News–222,000 viewers (66,000) (114,000)

8PM – P2+ (25-54) (35-64)
    The O’Reilly Factor – 3,212,000 viewers (785,000) (1,384,000)
    Campbell Brown – 610,000 viewers (130,000) (199,000)
    [state run media MSNBC] Countdown w/ K. Olbermann – 1,067,000 viewers (329,000) (536,000)
    CNBC Reports– a scratch w/ 87,000 viewers (a scratch w/ 24,000) (a scratch w/ 26,000)
    Options Action– a scratch w/ 45,000 viewers (a scratch w/ 11,000) (a scratch w/ 17,000)
    Nancy Grace – 728,000 viewers (240,000) (376,000)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

THANK THE LORD FOR FOX  T V , GLENN BECK, BILL O'RILLEY, SEAN HANNITY........ YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE THEIR STYLE BUT COMPARED TO THE OTHER SIDE IT IS THE ONLY TRUTH COMING OUT OF WASHINGTON .....  BY THE WAY, HOWS THAT  ACORN GANG DOING ??????  RUSSIA, CHINA, KOREA, IRAN ARE ALL LAUGHING LIKE HECK AT OUR CORRUPT STATE OF GOVERNMENT, FOR SURE !!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PS911fan. Show PS911fan's posts

In Response to Glenn Beck is a Fraud:
    [QUOTE]The grim weeper of Faux News is a total fraud. Run time: 03:27 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj4I2f0ZO6g  
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin[/QUOTE]

Alley Cat....notice  that none of these idiots who have been fooled by this guy will make one comment repudiating that someone who stages something false to make a point is a bad person.......you wont see that and thats why these folks will never win in the long run.....their evil behavior and hubris stops them eventually...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGPOtRK7lCI

watch 2.47 of this video especially - it will remind you of the RW'ers here on this forum.....no doubt

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

In Response to Re: Glenn Beck is a Fraud:
    [QUOTE]   THANK THE LORD FOR FOX  T V , GLENN BECK, BILL O'RILLEY, SEAN HANNITY........ YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE THEIR STYLE BUT COMPARED TO THE OTHER SIDE IT IS THE ONLY TRUTH COMING OUT OF WASHINGTON .....  BY THE WAY, HOWS THAT  ACORN GANG DOING ??????  RUSSIA, CHINA, KOREA, IRAN ARE ALL LAUGHING LIKE HECK AT OUR CORRUPT STATE OF GOVERNMENT, FOR SURE !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

They are anti-truth, but I agree, they are more entertaining than reality.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

" someone who stages something false to make a point is a bad person.......you wont see that and thats why these folks will never win in the long run.....their evil behavior and hubris stops them eventually..."

Olber-loon to a T.
    Bathtub Boy

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Glenn Becks head is going to explode.

It will be messy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PS911fan. Show PS911fan's posts

[QUOTE]" someone who stages something false to make a point is a bad person.......you wont see that and thats why these folks will never win in the long run.....their evil behavior and hubris stops them eventually..." Olber-loon to a T.
    Posted by BobinVa[/QUOTE]

Call me what you want but neither Keith (nor I) asked or forced Glenn Beck to fake his tears of his obviously false emotional state to make his lies seem more lucid to you fools who follow blindly behind a former addict dj who bloviates on television to stir your hate toward a legitimate sitting president

This also applies to the other addict and failed DJ, rush limpballs

and to failed dj Sean Fred Flintstone Hannity.......

none of the people you worship know nothing but how to stir hate and wink at racism and violence

You should be embarrased but we know you wont, as shame is unknown to a conservative

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

"stir your hate toward a legitimate sitting president"

Project your own actions much? 

From 2001 to 2008, was that not you?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Glenn Beck is a Fraud : Alley Cat....notice  that none of these idiots who have been fooled by this guy will make one comment repudiating that someone who stages something false to make a point is a bad person.......you wont see that and thats why these folks will never win in the long run.....their evil behavior and hubris stops them eventually... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGPOtRK7lCI watch 2.47 of this video especially - it will remind you of the RW'ers here on this forum.....no doubt
    Posted by PS911fan[/QUOTE]
    ---
    I think Glenn "The Grim Weeper" Beck is as crazy as his sick fans. It's hard to beleive that any sane person would fall for his BS.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PS911fan. Show PS911fan's posts

[QUOTE]"stir your hate toward a legitimate sitting president" Project your own actions much?  From 2001 to 2008, was that not you?
    Posted by BobinVa[/QUOTE]

Still redirecting to me.....probably finding out about Glenn putting one over on you was as painful as when Karl Rove and Ralph Reed exploited the religious right as the "wacko" vote

Why wont you repudiate your "leader"?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

And not one of them has ever had a thought.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

WE NEED MORE ACORN & CZARS.......  THAT SEEMS TO BE WORKING OUT WELL !!!!   YA THINK ????

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

How hard is it to just change the channel, or better, never turn it on the first place?

My God, what a stupid question.  It is, of course, impossible for the cupcakes who so desperately need some talking head to hate.

I apologize

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Van Jones would disagree with your assessment.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from fancy-shamanski. Show fancy-shamanski's posts

[QUOTE]       WE NEED MORE ACORN & CZARS.......  THAT SEEMS TO BE WORKING OUT WELL !!!!   YA THINK ????
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

What's with this czar cr@p??????   Don't you know the czars were created by reagan and they were maximized by bush.  Suprised you didn't know that.  Bill i respect your knowledge of the sox, but this czar thing is one of the stupidest things about beck, its just like his fake tears.  they make a big deal about them, but republicans started the concept and bush had more czar then obama.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from fancy-shamanski. Show fancy-shamanski's posts

The point is this guys a phoney.  he is faking tears and fakes his reporting.   Hes a fraud.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeddyffromNH. Show TeddyffromNH's posts

In Response to Glenn Beck is a Fraud:
    [QUOTE]The grim weeper of Faux News is a total fraud. Run time: 03:27 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj4I2f0ZO6g  
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin[/QUOTE]

He is a recovering alcoholic who started his career as a cheesy FM jock.  What, besides mental illness makes you superior?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Glenn Beck is a Fraud : What's with this czar cr@p ??????   Don't you know the czars were created by reagan and they were maximized by bush.  Suprised you didn't know that.  Bill i respect your knowledge of the sox, but this czar thing is one of the stupidest things about beck, its just like his fake tears.  they make a big deal about them, but republicans started the concept and bush had more czar then obama.
    Posted by fancy-shamanski[/QUOTE]GOOD POINT, MAYBE SO....... WHAT BOTHERS ME IS THAT ALOT OF THE "BIG O's CZARS/ADVISORS COME WITH QUESTIONABLE BACKGROUNDS !!!  WHAT SAY YOU ????

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

A dumb thread.

Classic.. if you don't like the message .. shoot or demean the messenger.

Then why do you listen to him?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

Lets find a thread started by a conservative on Rush or Beck or Hannity of even Fox News.

Get it yet?

If liberals ever got their idiot Fairness Doctrine, they'd drop off the edge of the Earth