Globe Tweet CONFIRMS "Bomb Drill across from Boston Public Library" 2 HOURS BEFORE BOMBING

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrified-sheeple. Show terrified-sheeple's posts

Globe Tweet CONFIRMS "Bomb Drill across from Boston Public Library" 2 HOURS BEFORE BOMBING

During the Boston Marathon on April 15, 2013, two pressure cooker bombs exploded at 2:49 pm EDT

As you can clearly see......the Globe Tweeted the TWO HOURS PRIOR TO THE "BOMBING"

So, the denial of the bomb drill by "authorities" implicates them as liars, just like the Dzohkar "Throat Wound" and subsequent "emergency tracheotmy"

And, the pulling of this information implicates the Globe and it's punk forum monitor, AKA: WhereAmInow, as accessories to terrorism.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

Re: Globe Tweet CONFIRMS

strange things are happening all around me.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrified-sheeple. Show terrified-sheeple's posts

In response to MrCricket's comment:

strange things are happening all around me.....

Not sure how to take that. But, I don't know about you, but....

For me Black is still Black, not white. And tweets and eye witnesses confirming the Bomb Drill at the finish line, mean it took place.

The subsequent denials by the "Authorities" are obviously lies.

And when I'm told Dzohkar was given an emergency tracheotomy for a terrible throat wound, then see the picture showing NO throat wound I actually realize I was lied to...

But most are so programmed they simply cannot process anything that takes them out of the matrix. It's funny to watch when I talk to someon about this kind of stuff in person, Which I do almost every day

I actually get  a kick out of their blank stares and seeing them not able to process what they heard. It's like watching a computer malfunction.

If you are one of the herd you've no business having that avator.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrified-sheeple. Show terrified-sheeple's posts

Globe tweet + Eye witness confirmation + Pictires of Dzohkar with NO THROAT WOUND + Pictures of Dzohkar with WHITE BACK PACK=

POLICE FBI AND GOVERNMENT LIES LIE LIES = FALSE FLAG STAGED EVENT FOR SHEEPLE

Lotes more too....only the brain dead still clutch to the obvious fairytale "Official" story .....

Why?

FEAR......their Matrix world is filled with lies, JUST LIKE I'VE BEEN TELLING THEM FOR YEARS

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

YOU ARE A DOUCHE- BAG !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

I actually get  a kick out of their blank stares and seeing them not able to process what they heard. It's like watching a computer malfunction.

The blank stares come from the disbelief that people actually go around believing this garbage. They are standing there watching a computer malfunction....well said.

Sections
Shortcuts