God wants Obama to get re-elected

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

God wants Obama to get re-elected

First, he sends a Hurricane to disrupt the Republican National Convention.

Then he sends a huge Hurricane that disrupts Romney's campaign activity, gives Obama an opportunity to act Presidential, reminds the country of how ill-managed FEMA was when the Hurricane hit New Orleans, and gives the lefties an opportunity to remind voters that Romney wants to shut down FEMA.

On top of that, Chris Cristie is moved to compliment Obama's handling of the storm.

Not to mention that the Hurricane puts Climate Change back on the table - something that Mittens says is nonsense.

Yep, I think God wants Obama to win.

Did I mention that Obama save GM and killed Osama?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Re: God wants Obama to get re-elected

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Then he sends a huge Hurricane that disrupts Romney's campaign activity, gives Obama an opportunity to act Presidential, reminds the country of how ill-managed FEMA was when the Hurricane hit New Orleans, and gives the lefties an opportunity to remind voters that Romney wants to shut down FEMA.

On top of that, Chris Cristie is moved to compliment Obama's handling of the storm.

Not to mention that the Hurricane puts Climate Change back on the table - something that Mittens says is nonsense.

[/QUOTE]

I had many of the same thoughts myself or did someone make a deal with you know the other guy?

I think Christie wears his emotion on his sleeve and is truly concerned about his state, he truly was moved by the destruction of the iconic Jersey Shore.  Obama cutting all red tape to ensure resources are sent out to the states is a great idea; I think that is what Romney wants to do on a permanent basis...get those resources directly to the states for them to administer as oppossed to applying for resources and waiting for the blessing of DC.

Climate change has been going on since time began; in fact just check back to 1700's for similar storms, oh yeah no records.

I was always surprised that Obama was so excited to have taken GM to bankruptcy, protected the unions but skrewed all the retirees with safe GM Bond investments and taking credit for an assasination sounds so savage, undemocratic almost republicanesque.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

and i like how he has al Qeada on the run. oh wait, they stopped saying that one, right?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

So, God wants a financial armegeddon??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jmel's comment:

Doooooooshbags like you don`t believe in God

Then it clearly wasn't a serious thread...  

[/QUOTE]

In reality none of the BDC threads are serious threads!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Wait, God wants Obama re-elected?  

Isn't Obama God?

This is confusing....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Also, I like how Obama has decided to play president for this storm. That's really nice of him. I wish he was playing president on Sept 11 though, that would have been better. But anyway, now he gets to give money to folks which is one of his favorite things to do.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

I mean, as long as it's not his money.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

God is a liberal and she's not happy with the republicans.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

And you are living proof that she has an amazing sense of humor!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

The storm began in Africa.

Newt Gingrich and Herman Caine ( not to be confused with Hurry Caine) were having lunch. One belched, one passed wind. The rest is history.

All this talk of God is a waste of time. He was never here, he ain't coming to save us. UFOs are more believeable, I don't see them coming to save us either.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

The storm began in Africa.

Racist!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In response to chiefhowie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Did you not know God's storm hit Northeast The Obama God's lib.progressive country!!

[/QUOTE]

Because she knew we could take it.  Plus the NY subway line was in deep need of a thorough cleaning.  The Lord works in mysterious ways.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to chiefhowie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Did you not know God's storm hit Northeast The Obama God's lib.progressive country!!

[/QUOTE]

Collateral damage - it had to get to Ohio somehow!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And you are living proof that she has an amazing sense of humor!

[/QUOTE]

Awwwww, stalkingbutler seems to be stalking me. Glory be! Praise the Lord! Amen.........

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Did he kill Ambassador Stevens and the Navy seals too?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Did he kill Ambassador Stevens and the Navy seals too?

[/QUOTE]

No, that was Rush Limbaugh.