Gomez / Markey

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Re: Gomez / Markey

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

Boo hoo.

In a related story, a recent poll asked which is more important, the Senatorial special election or the Stanley Cup Finals.  Last checked the Bruins were in the low 90s.

Yeah, Fox at 10:00 had fun with this last night.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

The pathetic Ed Markey will at least be an easy target for ridicule if he actually is elected US Senator...Howie Carr wont have to try very hard to come up with new material...

Even though the liberal Cory Booker hasnt done anything to fix Newark, quite the contrary, at least he is young and smart and a new face...

Markey will be the poster boy for Dinosaur liberal hacks....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Markey will win.  I didn't watch the debate, and could care less.

I will vote for Gomez, simply because he is not Markey.  But, I'll tell you this.  Electing these RINO's to avoid the much worse problem of hacks like Markey is getting us no where.  Like Ayotte, he will flip into democrat mode if elected.

Time for true conservatives to right this country.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Remember who was a big supporter of the Gibson Guitar witchhunt.

Twitter - @MarkeyMemo - Gibson Guitar

--

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

I will vote for Gomez, simply because he is not Markey.  But, I'll tell you this.  Electing these RINO's to avoid the much worse problem of hacks like Markey is getting us no where.  Like Ayotte, he will flip into democrat mode if elected.

Do you want someone who is 100% with the Dems or someone who will on occasion cross over because they represent a broader constituency.  Mass isn't a red state and a Mass RINO is as good as you're going to get.  So now we have Warren instead of Brown because the conservatives stayed home; that's biting your nose to spite your face.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Just in as the Markey camp must be getting nervous.

Michelle Campaigned last week,

POTUS today,

Now former POTUS Bill Clinton this weekend, most likely to undo POTUS damage today

+7% must be shrinking..............

...the man who really counts in the world is the doer,...  TR 1891

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

this is a no brainer

markey is 40 year politician who has never had a real job in his life....

gomez is the son of legal immigrants, naval officer, naval pilot, navy seal who has a harvard mba and is the prinipal of a very good company that employees lots of people...

MARKEY by a LANDSLIDE!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

So, Gomez is a RINO now...?

The Mass GOP will be heart-broken.

Oh, and fwiw, I'm abstaining my vote.  Neither does anything for me.  So, may the best jag-off win...!

"When you're born, you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front-row seat."  - GC

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

So, Gomez is a RINO now...?

The Mass GOP will be heart-broken.

Oh, and fwiw, I'm abstaining my vote.  Neither does anything for me.  So, may the best jag-off win...!

"When you're born, you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front-row seat."  - GC

One should always vote; even if it is for the lesser of two evils.  Abstaining now I'm surprised.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:

One should always vote; even if it is for the lesser of two evils.  Abstaining now I'm surprised.

Why?

I don't think they're "evil".  They're just a couple of momos.  

As of now, neither one has earned my support, so fudge 'em....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

Do you want someone who is 100% with the Dems or someone who will on occasion cross over because they represent a broader constituency.  Mass isn't a red state and a Mass RINO is as good as you're going to get.  So now we have Warren instead of Brown because the conservatives stayed home; that's biting your nose to spite your face.

[/QUOTE]

I am in violent agreement.  However, This idea that RINO's are worth anything more than spit is a falsehood.  it is the difference between killing the country slowly or quickly.  Gomez maybe buys us some time, but that's it.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Again, how exactly is Gomez a "RINO"...?

The definition seems to change as often as the wind blows....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

How exactly is Markey a Massachetts resident? 

Maryland is not a neighborhood in Malden.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dodge. Deflect. Dissemble.  

What a blunt tool.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dodge. Deflect. Dissemble.  

What a blunt tool.

[/QUOTE]

Face it, Matty, you are outgunned.

besides, you will vote.  Some union thugs are going to knock on your door and check your voter rolls.  You will go along, and pull that lever for Markey, like the good union hack that you are.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Gomez' problem with the conservative right is that he thinks and would cross the aisle to compromise and get things done (like Brown).  Lynch has a similar problem as he's not partisan enough and lacks the purity pledge, which is why all thinking Dems, the blue dogs have been purged.

Compromise is deemed a four letter word by today's hyper-paritsans right and left.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Gomez' problem with the conservative right is that he thinks and would cross the aisle to compromise and get things done (like Brown).  Lynch has a similar problem as he's not partisan enough and lacks the purity pledge, which is why all thinking Dems, the blue dogs have been purged.

Compromise is deemed a four letter word by today's hyper-paritsans right and left.

Gomez' real problem with the conservative right is, there arent enough of them ......many of us have already voted with our feet and fled Moonbatachusetts...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

A "true" conservative, whatever that is, isn't going to be elected in MA. People like Brown and Gomez are as good as you're going to get in regards to Repubs in this state.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Gomez vs Markey...

everything that can be right about a person vs everything that is wrong about career politicians....

..and markey will still win!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

The cross the aisle/make deals argument would be fine if the field was level.  It is not. Seems to me that every time a Republican crosses the aisle, it is to support something like Amnesty for illegals.  It is not compromise if the choice is which flavor of a progressive idea is being supported.  That's capitulation.

Sections
Shortcuts